Taengsic.taesica's Thread [best Singers]

phew...finally done editting.i deleted all the individual gifs cos if i find more taessica goodies i will share them all at the first post.^^

I would like to credit kayaro and marj04@SOSHIFIED for providing the new things i added here..like the kissing gifs and the big pic of them doing the heart sign.

and also to snsdchina and Taessica official thread @Soshified.

enjoy..bet Sica must be all dang!im almost there!!!lol..

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest squeaky

i don't know why, but in the last set of pictures, it looks like tae is gonna tackle sica XD like she's ready to, with her hand on her back haha

Guest doomunleashed

Well they're really cute together~ and yeah probably my favorite pairing from soshi, Jessica is just dorkier when she is with Taeyeon but they're also really mature too which I like. Taesica FTWXD

Guest yienyienyien

they're the ULTIMATE soshi couple (for me) :P

Taengsic!!! <333

TAESSICA FTWWW :D :D

sica is like really comfortable around tae and vice versa.. :D

Guest xyrhene

OMG.....

that GIF (the Kissing One)

made my jaw dropped!!!!

hoo....

yeah..if you didn't obeserve the GIF you'll defintely say they kissed..

OMG I hope not!!

Honestly, I probably wouldn't even have cared about SNSD if it wasn't for this two. XD Taeyeon has such a wonderful voice and is so fabulously dorky that I just couldn't help but adore her. Jessica had a bad rep before she debuted, but she's adorable too. And together, they're just.... love. XD XD XD I like how they're funny and dorky, but you can really tell that they're more mature than most kids their age. And they're both really pretty too. <3

Guest iLOVEYB_x

omg the first GIF was so cute. xD i love Taesica. they're such a cute couple and they have powerful voices. =D

Guest melo.breeze

I LOVE THIS PAIRING !!

definitely the oldest couple ahahahaha

even their nicknames suggest it

umma and ahjumma LOL !!

and WOW that was pretty close to a kiss !!

Guest saltnpepper

ah i haven't seen this thread before, taesica!!

they're so sweet together. i love the pics where they are whispering in each other's ear.

even though taeyeon's older jess has to take care of ty sometimes haha, so cute.

^Yeah me too..they always lean over and whisper whenever they r talking to each other...seriously.xDDD.

and yeah they sure looks like they are kissing right?lol...i had a great laugh when i saw that gif and then i immediately want to update this thread with those..^^

Guest you&me.

OMG! they almost kissed ;x that pic totaly shocked me . hehe

i hope its just jess tryin to whisper smth to taetae :D

as much as i love this couple.. i dont rili wanna see them rili kiss ._.

i love the gifs ^^ taessica is <3!

ROFL they dun kissed tho it looks like they're kissing hahahaha

OMG i ownder what Tayeon's wife gonna react after seeing this...nyaaaa poor Tiffany hahaha

im sure Tiff and jess will have a Big fight at home in English XD

Archived