saw the commercial, the guys are hot but

is it me or the girl dose not fit the role, she

seems annoying.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cee.jay

Our beloved Oscar Senpai from Hana Kimi will be the guest star for the first episode!

Dang I am really excited for this series to come out!

April is a good month :D

Guest anna12125

ok, the kareshi (sorry don't know his name) is so freaking tall!!! I have a gut feeling that he would've been in gokusen or something but damn i'm looking forward to this =D

Guest <3 for six seasons

OMFGGGG .

Hayami Mokomichi is in ~ :w00t:

MUSTWATCH!!

the plot seems interesting too . :]

Guest marasshi

ok, the kareshi (sorry don't know his name) is so freaking tall!!! I have a gut feeling that he would've been in gokusen or something but damn i'm looking forward to this =D

He was in Gokusen 2.

I just read the manga for the sake of this drama, and I really think that Hayami looks just like Night. Except darker. Haha. It would be weird to see him in a cutesy, loving boyfriend role though. He was so cool in Gokusen.

i'm sorry, but japan keep choosing the fugliest guys to be the "hot guy" in dramas.

i wish they would pick good looking guys!!!

i'll still be watching the drama, but disappointed that the guys were not better looking -_-

U needs them eyes checked

Hiro and Mokomichi are on fire

i'm sorry, but japan keep choosing the fugliest guys to be the "hot guy" in dramas.

i wish they would pick good looking guys!!!

i'll still be watching the drama, but disappointed that the guys were not better looking -_-

Wow, no idea what you're looking at.

As far as I can tell, I'd bang either guys anyday. ;x

Btw, when I saw the CM and the beginning came on I died.

Then I came back to life at 00:09 when Moko-kun smiled just so I could

go fangirly ("KYAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! <3 ldja;ldjal;jds;asl;ad") and die again.

Sorry, just had to get that off my chest.

Moko-Kun marry meeeee!!! :]

He was in Gokusen 2.

I just read the manga for the sake of this drama, and I really think that Hayami looks just like Night. Except darker. Haha. It would be weird to see him in a cutesy, loving boyfriend role though. He was so cool in Gokusen.

sorry if this has been asked before but is there any way for me to read this,too? is it in english? many thanks! does anyone know if anyone will be subbing this? has any group taken this as their project? am just wanting to know if i should download the raw ones as soon as they come out or wait for the hardsubbed ones...thanks again!

Guest gillie

just finished reading the manga...

i wonder how the live action will turn out XDD

i was hoping more for an anime version of this before a live action =S

Guest ponkie

sorry if this has been asked before but is there any way for me to read this,too? is it in english? many thanks! does anyone know if anyone will be subbing this? has any group taken this as their project? am just wanting to know if i should download the raw ones as soon as they come out or wait for the hardsubbed ones...thanks again!

SARS will hardsubbed this drama.

I'll PM you the manga volumes.

Guest cholo

SARS will hardsubbed this drama.

I'll PM you the manga volumes.

thank you ponkie for letting us know that SARS will hardsubbed this one.

Guest Supawoman

OMFG Another Mokomichi drama, i love him so much in Gokusen, Brother Beat, and Rough. Hes a total hottie, i would do him any day. but i didnt really like the drama even though i finished it. Then again, Mokomichi is in it so yeah ABSOLUteLY MUST WATCH IT. CANT WAIT

Guest Justalilodreamer

He was in Gokusen 2.

yeah i think he really suits the role too.

have you seen Brother Beat? he wasn't exactly cutesy but he played a regular guy chasing after a girl ^^ i think he can pull off the role of night

if you're too lazy to download the manga, you can read the whole thing at onemanga.com

Archived