Scars On Skin

Guest chlorine

Guest Squirrely

correct me if i`m wrong !

but if i remember correctly, these things make your skin more sensitive in the sun. you`re more susceptible (wow sp,,) to tanning, uv ray damage, etcetc.

dont eat soya sauce....if u eat soya sauce...ur scars will turn into black colour....

i dunno whether it is true or not...but i believe it anyway,...hehe

Guest angel_cutie

correct me if i`m wrong !

but if i remember correctly, these things make your skin more sensitive in the sun. you`re more susceptible (wow sp,,) to tanning, uv ray damage, etcetc.

wait...what do you mean??you mean like using bio oil or neosporin will make your skin even more sensitive to sun and tanning stuff...how???

Guest angel_cutie

hey everyone living in vancouver xDD or BC lol

i went t superstores(thats on rupert street)and they have bio oil~~

but today when i went some of them were open and stuff and there was only a few left(they're probably gonna order more right ^^")

anyways,its near the deodorent self,not on it,but like...in front of them almost so yah...=P

the price is $12.00 and with tax and stuff its about $15 dollars

Guest x3DOLPHiN

bio oil didn't work for me ><

i wish it did, damn my skin

is weird ~

QUESTION ~

for Neosporin

what kind of Neosporin

pictures please?

Guest iPandaBear

I recently fell down on some concrete cuz I'm clumsy like that.. it got a little bloody and now it's a huge scab.

I was wondering.. is there anything that you can put so that the appearance of scars is lessened? Does Vit E lotion work? Thanks!

If it's still all "scabby" then I recommend Neosporin. If it's a scar that's old, dark/faded I'd recommend Bio-Oil.

waaah...there is bio oil in shoppers drug market??how much was it!?!?

http://www.bio-oil.info/en/home

Click on "Availability".

If you live in North America and/or Canada - Yes.

The price is usually $10 - $15.

if your wound was still new, you should have applied this ginger look-a-like and the inside is orange when you open it. You mash it and put some the wound until it dries and apply more. The healing process should take at least a week or so and your skin should be back to where it was and no scar in sight. I fell down years before and got a big long scratch from my forehead down to near my nose, i freaked out and my parents applied this on for me and it healed liked it never happened before. But if this wound is old then i guess like everyone said here should work

Vitamin E oil + coco butter should do the trick.

But ummm never use it on your face, it clog pores ^^" I don't know how people can use Bio Oil for their face, I would break out like crazy if I put that heavy stuff on my face -__-"

They're just lucky I guess hahaha...

Guest angel_cutie

Vitamin E oil + coco butter should do the trick.

But ummm never use it on your face, it clog pores ^^" I don't know how people can use Bio Oil for their face, I would break out like crazy if I put that heavy stuff on my face -__-"

They're just lucky I guess hahaha...

bio oil is hypoallergenic,meaning it wont clog pores...unless they are lying lol

• 6 years later...
Guest bubblyangel14

A friend email me this cream, ScarFix I.T.S and I don't know if I give it a try. Here's the link from there website, http://skinrepairsolution.com/en/products.html Good luck :)

One time when I went on vacation, I got 2 huge mosquito bites on my face and they were glowing red color, and my friend let my try some of her mom's scaring gel from c-section called kelo-cote, and I applied it on my face for a few days and I believe on the third day it was almost completely gone! I had a mosquito bite on my hand as well but I didn't but the scar-gel on it, but that took over two weeks to heal and a minor dark spot was visible. I was amazed how well this scar-gel works so I purchased my own when I came back from vacation to try out for my acne scars....well I must say that it works really well for any new wounds/blemishes/or red marks, but the old ones doesn't really seem to have much of an effect, they do recommend you keep applying for 3 months to see the full results. Anyways, I believe the key to preventing scarring is to keep the wound moist [if possible].

• 7 months later...
Guest RoelenFernandez

No, bio oil does not work to get rid of scars. If you really want to remove scars then you must use home remedies.

You can use lemon juice, honey and Aloe Vera. all these work great in removing scars.

Sorry I don't know of any product that really works for healing scars. I have 3 scars on each of my knees and they're all like one on top of the other {so one bigger scar} because I tried a lot of crazy stuff and fell a lot on concrete when I was younger (8-14). Nowadays (~15 years later), my old scars have faded a lot and it's not even noticeable anymore; it's still there but it doesn't look that bad. I've tried many scar-healing products before, mainly due to acne problems, and nothing I ever tried helped. Nothing: lemon, bio oil, aloe vera, tree tea oil, honey/yogurt/oatmeal masks, silicone based scar gels, etc...and I have tried each one for 3-6 months and I wasn't seeing any noticeable difference. Eventually the scars did fade over time and I no longer struggle with acne/acne scars.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived