Edison Chen

Guest kkkkk

Guest captainEDEN.

Gosh there's so many Edison haters. :(

He's the only reason i watch HK entertainment.

=(

Bye bye. sucks his carrer and such ended this way.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those who are putting blame soley on edison, no offence but you have no right too.

He took those photos/videos with the girls watching him, knowing that his doing it, they could have easily stopped him but they didn't.

Although i'm not a huge fan of his, i still like him. Sure his made mistakes, but he is human, we all make mistakes.

Kathy

Guest lovemelody.

Aargh, poor Edison :\

This sucks );

I'm gonna miss him, lol

>__________< Ah, just watched the video,

I dont like it when he speaks so seriously in english.

He sounds kinda funny o_o

Anyways, yeah I'm gonna miss him and his hotness x)

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

four-ever???

yeah right, he probably be back by 4 months..

he not really a big loss for the entertaINMENt talent-wise, but it still suck to see him go

for something that's not really his fault..

oh well, he did take those pix but he has all the right to take it if his partner agree to i

I'm gonna miss seeing him being a part of the HK entertainment industry.

As much as I didnt like him for the past couple of years, he's still my first celebrity crush hahaha and is still so damn good looking :(

Guest mz simmonz

quitting?? Lol this is wayy too dramatic

totally agree. just lay low for awhile. do some behind the scenes stuff and make a comeback. he's not even 30, he has his whole life ahead of him, the world didn't end just because Edison had sex pictures.

Josie Ho told the press today its great for him to take a break before his transition to work in Hollywood. -_-

There you go. Everyone is actually saying its a 'pity' but its a little sly move to get people to sympathise with him and land on US press.

I dont think he will be successful. Daniel Henney is also going at this direction. And to be honest, Daniel > Edision in acting at least.

Josie Ho told the press today its great for him to take a break before his transition to work in Hollywood. -_-

There you go. Everyone is actually saying its a 'pity' but its a little sly move to get people to sympathise with him and land on US press.

I dont think he will be successful. Daniel Henney is also going at this direction. And to be honest, Daniel > Edision in acting at least.

what noooo way! daniel is much hotter than edison but his acting is horrible compared to edison. i have to fast forward his parts in sam soon cos it was so bad. edison isnt too bad in infernal affairs. but i still dont think edison can make it in hollywood.

Archived