Edison Chen

Guest kkkkk

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thaigerl

I personally think this scandal was blown out of proportion. I mean, yes it was very disappointing for the general public, and especially his fans, to find out about his private relationships through the illegal publication of his photos and all what came with it but, let's face it, he still has to live his life.

What I don't understand is people wishing ill on him or others. How would YOU (I mean all those people who are hating) feel if someone wished bad things on you especially if they don't know you? Think about it, who really wants that, particularly if you're already beating yourself up about something.

It's fine if you don't have compassion for or cannot sympathize with him, but I also think that saying hateful things is pretty rotten too. There's such a thing as objective criticism and just plain hating. Whether you believe in Karma or not, it seems like Edison is already facing the harsh consequences of his actions and the illegal actions of others.

I find it ridiculous how some people in the 'scandal' thread wrote essays on this subject, which just prolonged the death of this news and let's face it, it's been weeks, time to get over it (and get a LIFE if you don't have one).

Lastly, I want to say it's a shame that this will most likely overshadow his career and possibly end it. Lesson to be learnt from all this is that you do not take or keep pictures you never want publicized. Good luck to Edison, hopefully he can have a somewhat normal life again.

I feel bad for him =/ His career got messed up 'cause of the photos. I mean although it was nasty and just perverse to take pics while you're mm. yeah. , that's his personal life. Whoever distributed those photos must be really having fun now messing up another person's life and career. Not just one person, but several other victims.

I don't really like Edison 'cause it's just a turn off how he speaks hella ghetto when he's speaking English and the way he types is X____________X Plus he's wayy too cocky , haha. But still -- maybe hopefully he'll be able to make a comeback in a few years in the HK Entertainment world when the scandal dies down.

man, it sucks that because of this one mistake he makes and some retarded dude that decided to post this all over the internet that most of the careers are about to be ruined. best of luck to edison in the future.

He looks scrawny and small but he probably is a great lover-boy..*LOLs..

He's cute tho'..but i don't see anything sexy about him..anyway..Good Luck Eddie..!

Guest Wammie<3

Dude I bet you if this never happened he would probably NEVER do charity work..

I don't fell sorry for him at all.

I hate how he thinks Hong Kong is his. God

You did wrong, so now you're BANISHED! PUAHA~

I don't think this will be the last time we'll see him.

He's being dramatic. Hopefully, he'll come back...I mean, I liked him! XD!

Guest aaclove

quitting?? Lol this is wayy too dramatic

I think it's dramatic compared to Hollywood's standards. Alright, it's a little melodramatic, but I think he's trying to make the point across that he's genuinely (hopefully) aplogetic for this whole ordeal. I'm sure he'll come back in a few years after he's served the community - or he'll try to make it in Hollywood.

Guest itrayya

QUITTING!!!!

NOOOOOOO!!!

psk. edison is too hot.

he can never escape completely.

i love him.

he's only human.

this HAS been blown out more than it is.

go edision!

Guest BabyPAM

LOL people key word " HONG KONG ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY" . .I used to like edison chen because maybe of his good looks, well didnt we all ? I highly doubt he'll quit the whole entertainment business , i personally think he's gonna try entering the American Industry .His "sex photos" arent gonna effect him if he try becoming an actor in Holly Wood. He still has his fashion line and such.

LOL people key word " HONG KONG ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY" . .I used to like edison chen because maybe of his good looks, well didnt we all ? I highly doubt he'll quit the whole entertainment business , i personally think he's gonna try entering the American Industry .His "sex photos" arent gonna effect him if he try becoming an actor in Holly Wood. He still has his fashion line and such.

That's right, I think he's going to try entering the American industry too. And plus, didn't he say he's quitting indefinitely? For all I know, he can come back after a few weeks depending on the public response. On a side note, he looks pretty cool in that picture with the camera...

Guest EUNSHIHAE

i think it's so stupid because of the sex scandal that Edison's leaving HK entertainment.

whatever...i hope Edison does some soul searching and come back soon.

Guest AMIbunny

=[ this is sooo sad!!! I feel bad for him ... ugh.. I mean even some celebrities have sex tapes and stuff..but they don't leave the Entertainment industry! T_T

Poor Edison!

Archived