Edison Chen

Guest kkkkk

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest redmoon123

Aww too bad... :(

I like his movies. I think he's a good actor. He was good in Infernal Affairs and extremely convincing in Dog Bite Dog (great acting in this one). And I love his crooked smile <3 lol

Guest RainFan4ever

To think of him as an entertainer he has became very successful by comparing his age to other celebs, he has his own company, clothing line, singing, acting. I also heard he brought the Hip-hop trend to Hk not sure on that one though. He is young and made a mistake, and he happen to to be celeb in asia country which will be such a big deal b.c as u know most of asia countries are very conservative at least that what they say , a huge mistak, but he did very well for a young man at his age career wise.

Farewell, Edison. I'm sure he can find another career. He's good at business.

Guest SongBird

It is hard for Asian entertainers to make it in the Western world and with this on his profile, it don't look good at all man.

Daniel H. could make it, if his acting was a little better. When it comes to good looks I think Daniel is a little better looking, more of what westerners like. Edison mostly appeal to the fob-ish girls, not all and certainly non-fob-is girls like him too, but on a general basis. And his body looks like a teenage boy's and he's 27.

I think Daniel Wu could have a better chance at making it also.

Like I said in the other topic, he's rich, he'll live.

I don't think people will look at Gillian in the same way again. Bobo's marriage is over before it even got started. Cecilia is getting a divorce. Before this, she had a happy little family. I think the girls have their fair share of the negative impact so don't make it sound like they are getting off scotch free.

I don't think people will look at Gillian in the same way again. Bobo's marriage is over before it even got started. Cecilia is getting a divorce. Before this, she had a happy little family.

I thought Cecilia's 'divorce' was rumors..

and yea, i agree that Gillian's image is totally ruined..

i thought she was innocent.. but NOT anymore..

Hes a human afterall....

I feel that hes really good in business that makes him the youngest CEO in Hong Kong and CLOT was a success too. Look at the number of people queuing when new series of clothes are release.

Guest xxflyingcookiez

sigh when I first found out about the scandel i thought wow what an bubble gum but then like now thinking about how hes quitting I feel really bad for him like just one mistake ruined everything =T wonder what he going to do with this life now. Sigh also i heard they caught the dude who was uploading the pics

Guest NEYUGN93

I thought Cecilia's 'divorce' was rumors..

and yea, i agree that Gillian's image is totally ruined..

i thought she was innocent.. but NOT anymore..

she's the one with the son that starts with an L right? o.O

LUCAS! thats right?

if it was then yea their marriage isnt over... yet

her husband said that if Lucas is his child then he will forgive her and try and make their marriage work

geez edision ruined quite a few lives

keeping photos of him screwing girls

disgusting really

what noooo way! daniel is much hotter than edison but his acting is horrible compared to edison. i have to fast forward his parts in sam soon cos it was so bad. edison isnt too bad in infernal affairs. but i still dont think edison can make it in hollywood.

oh oops. actually thats the only show i saw daniel henney on. maybe i'm just bias towards edison. lol

Archived