Edison Chen

Guest kkkkk

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

Look, he's a good man with a twisted hobby.

Aren't we all entitled to a hobby?

I feel so bad for him, but his apologize speech in this is just right.

I'm still a fan of his.

He made a mistake and his twisted hobby was revealed.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest itsTiffanyyy

This is so sad. I know what he did

was really wrong but it's upsetting

to hear that because of the people

who released the photos, he ended

up having to quit is job. :[ Hopefully

he is not going to be gone forever?

Guest heartdrops

Is edison chen fluent in cantonese?? why wasnt his speech in cantonese?? Someone clarify?

He's more fluent in English than Cantonese.

I do pity him a little bit because obviously, his apology was SO much better than Gillian's.

If Edison has to quit the entertainment circle, Gillian should too ;x because it just seems like Edison is the only one to blame for this scandal.

Guest flyxme.

it sucks how none of those girls were really blamed

when its their fault for sleeping with him and agreeing

to take pictures. im still his fan though and i hope that

he'll be back eventually.

Guest Noodles N Tea

ah man....hes really leaving.. well he was one of the best! and i will always support him! Good bye Edison!! good luck in the future

hes one of those looker w/o any talent. but if yu stare too long yu'll find too many flaws and find him ugly.

in regards to his press conference, whoever wrote it for him

1) wants to clear eddie of any lawsuits that may be filed against him by the hk people or the "photo victims" in the future. i couldnt help but snicker when he read, "those pic were private... stolen... obtained illegally.... used w/o my consent." lols. i wonder how many lawyers he consulted to help him come up with this.

2) get sympathy from the hk public/ the world. community service? i really can't imagine.

3) make him look like one of the victim, which he was. his whole career is ruined. plus, him and vincy is a ? now.

i didnt really finish his whole speech cuz... anyone else found it a little unrehearsed and robotic????

Guest GreenTeaMochi

He may have been at fault but I don't think that it needed to go this far. =/ I mean, all people do stupid things in life...

Guest junkmanjunko

Hah. "Forgive Edison"... Hahahahahaha. Why does he need your forgiveness, again? He doesn't need our forgiveness, he need's Gillian's forgiveness, Bobo's forgiveness, Cecilia's forgiveness... but definitely not our forgiveness.

Truth is that both Edison and Gillian never needed to apologize. They didn't do anything wrong. If they like to take photos of themselves getting intimate, then they can take photos of themselves getting intimate. It's none of our business! That's their privacy and we should let them live their own life. It has nothing to do with the people of Hongkong or the media, or us netizens for that very matter.

Everyone's forgetting that Edison, Gillian, Cecila are victims too. I sincerely don't believe that Edison is evil enough to purposely get those photos leaked, right? The actual person behind all this is being set free and now is in turn suing the government while Edison and Gillian have to suffer like this. It's freakin ridiculous. It's like a house is being a robbed, the thieves are awared while all blame is put upon the owners... What crime did they commit? I don't see any. It makes no sense. The media misleaded everyone and turned the victims into the enemy. People just gotta calm down, take a step back and look at the situation as how it really is.

Best wishes to Edison and his future plans...

I knew he was unfit for Asia. I just knew something like this would happen sooner or later.

agreed!

Guest valley girl

poor him at first i hate him he deserve to get that

,, but i feel sorry for him now i think he should get second chance!!

i hope he become more mature after this

Guest shotamerican

i don't understand why having an apology that was most likely (and should have been) proofread by a lawyer, and probably practiced and rehearsed, is such a bad thing. he's just taking the right steps. and rehearsing for such a blown out of proportion scandal is expected. it's better than him stumbling and making it look like he didn't think about what to say beforehand.

i have always felt indifferent about this man before and during this whole fiasco, but now that he is stepping down and taking the blame so the women affected by this don't have to, that takes guts, common sense, and is possibly the most gentleman-ly thing he could do right now.

we all know asia is conservative, and that's not entirely a bad thing. asia has its reasons and if they feel they have to punish him just hope that edison will get through the whole thing. i'm sure he's thinking the same thing everyone else is thinking, "why am i getting punished for this? why didn't i just keep the photos on a seperate disc?" etc. etc.

i admire him for stepping down, and making a statement about it instead of disappearing without a word.

This guy is the biggest jerk - I don't even understand why he insisting on speaking English instead of chinese. Isn't he in HK in the first place - such a cocky guy and still is.

Archived