Edison Chen

Guest kkkkk

Guest dancingbymyself

Haha, he better quit and get the heck outta HK. I heard that the mob had ties to some ent. stuff, and like... they offered a reward to anyone who cut off his hands or something like that. haha, I heard it on perezhilton :sweatingbullets: so I can't be sure if its true or not. It makes sense though, becuase he's been chillin in Boston recently.

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest raindrops

it's about time he went off the markets ! i never saw anything good in him ! he wasn't all that hot at all either! but i knew all these girls swoon over him but he shows nothing. he especially looks stupid here

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2184/186504...8821f320e_o.jpg

his head is so big, someone quickly burst his ego! his body doesn't fit cuz he's pretty scrawny. oh well BYEBYE edison.

---rainie*

Guest KuYA II

why do i have this huge feeling that hes going to try to break into hollywood (well he kinda did with The Grudge 2...but wasn't really the spotlight). Its sad that hes leaving the HK, but i still don't forgive him for what he did. Even though it was personal stuff at least he should've known better to save it in a seperate hardrive etc.

oh well, whats done is done and hopefully he learned his lesson. I still feel sorry for him though.

Guest tokyochicdoll

Hah. "Forgive Edison"... Hahahahahaha. Why does he need your forgiveness, again? He doesn't need our forgiveness, he need's Gillian's forgiveness, Bobo's forgiveness, Cecilia's forgiveness... but definitely not our forgiveness.

Truth is that both Edison and Gillian never needed to apologize. They didn't do anything wrong. If they like to take photos of themselves getting intimate, then they can take photos of themselves getting intimate. It's none of our business! That's their privacy and we should let them live their own life. It has nothing to do with the people of Hongkong or the media, or us netizens for that very matter.

Everyone's forgetting that Edison, Gillian, Cecila are victims too. I sincerely don't believe that Edison is evil enough to purposely get those photos leaked, right? The actual person behind all this is being set free and now is in turn suing the government while Edison and Gillian have to suffer like this. It's freakin ridiculous. It's like a house is being a robbed, the thieves are awared while all blame is put upon the owners... What crime did they commit? I don't see any. It makes no sense. The media misleaded everyone and turned the victims into the enemy. People just gotta calm down, take a step back and look at the situation as how it really is.

Best wishes to Edison and his future plans...

I knew he was unfit for Asia. I just knew something like this would happen sooner or later.

he´s taking the right steps now. it´s best for his image if he retreats now and concentrates on other things. he already his own clothing line etc, he can work on that. plus doing charity is never wrong (i just wonder why he does it... because he really wants to or because he wants people to forgive him)...

anyways, i doubt he´s retreating forever though. i´m sure he´ll make a comeback one day. i mean he´s still young, he can´t stay out of the business forever. even if that means he´ll move over to the us etc... and man all these scandals might have ruined his image in asia, but it gave him a huge boost up in other parts of the world. i bet all this is going to push him over to the states. i mean he got american artists supporting him, right?

i actually feel kind of bad for him.

however. i think this was a very good idea.

i hope that this may serve as an opportunity for him to really search his soul and dedicate himself to society, like he said.

everything happens for a reason, and maybe because of this he will be able to slow down and reflect upon himself. So let's not just think of this as the "end" for him.

I respect him for owning up to what he did.

Guest godlovesBoA

Like I said, I'm still not too convinced.

He's only saying these to please us it seems. I'm not convinced he truly feels sorry, sorry, especially towards the girls involved.

"I wanna apologise to the ladies involved... for any harm or hurt caused."

Any harm??? Whuuuuuuut???

He should have said, "For ALL the harm and hurt I've caused them."

That's why I say he's not too convincing in being genuinely heartfelt sorry. There's a rebellious tone. Like "Hey, I didn't do nothing wrong but I'm only apologising because it's the right thing to do."

I mean, if he felt he did nothing wrong. Then be a man and stand up for himself and say he did nothing wrong and not resort to apology just to please people. However, he does owe the girls an apology at the least. Because whether or not he was the victim of theft, he was supposed to be responsible for their photos. A good man would still apologize to them even though he couldn't have helped it because the girls must have been crushed and he knows it.

Plus, now he wants to do charity to make up for his "sins"? Or to make himself likeable again by the public? Look, if he really said that. That's another total bull. That's NOT the reason anybody should be doing charity for. That's why the name charity is taboo. Because of people like that. I hope he really isn't doing it for the wrong reasons.

However, he finally admitted and tried to apologize. For that, he's still respectable overall. This press con makes up for the first rubbish video he released some time ago.

But he didn't have to leave. Most people like me want to believe in him and want to give him a second chance. None of us are anywhere near being angels anyway. It's like Mari Yaguchi leaving H!P now.. unnecessary. If it was just because of this case.

His talents are so-so. But it was his confidence and cockiness/bad boy image that brought him fame and interest from everyone. It seems to be the reason of his fall as well. Just another sad story? I for one srly hope it's not the end. He could have used this chance to boost him to the A-list by being a man about it and starstriking us with the way he suavely deals with this problem. He apparently didn't care to have the capacity for it. Sigh. I've always wanted to like him.

why do i have this huge feeling that hes going to try to break into hollywood (well he kinda did with The Grudge 2...but wasn't really the spotlight). Its sad that hes leaving the HK, but i still don't forgive him for what he did. Even though it was personal stuff at least he should've known better to save it in a seperate hardrive etc.

oh well, whats done is done and hopefully he learned his lesson. I still feel sorry for him though.

same here. Well maybe he stand to gain from the scandal in hollywood? who knows?

Now whenever i see his face, i'll be reminded of his wee wee. It was definitely not a nice sight. :mellow:

i do feel bad for him because people do have sex and take pictures of themselves doing it, it just so happens all his pictures were exposed to the world and his reputation went downhill from there. But i think people do tend to forgive men more easily than women when it comes to scandal, especially when the guy has a cute face. Edison could be back into HK industry maybe after a 2 year break or something. Gillian on the other hand is somewhat goner. Now she is someone i really pity.

Guest miranduh

Truth is that both Edison and Gillian never needed to apologize. They didn't do anything wrong! If they like to take photos of themselves getting intimate, then they can take photos of themselves getting intimate. It's none of our business! That's their privacy and we should let them live their own life. It has nothing to do with the people of Hongkong or the media, or us netizens for that very matter.

Everyone's forgetting that Edison, Gillian, Cecila are victims too. The person who leaked the photos online are being set free and is in turn suing the government while Edison and Gillian have to suffer like this? It's freakin ridiculous! It's like a house is being a robbed, the thieves are set free while all fingers are pointed at the owners... What crime did they commit? I don't see any. It makes no sense. The media has misleaded everyone and turned the victim into the enemy. People just gotta calm down, take a step back and look at the situation as how it really is.

i have to agree, is it not normal to have sex? SO WHAT if they took photos, not like edison was the only guy who ever thought of it and im sure the girl knew he was take pictures too; like Gil frigging dressed up and posed for him.

Sex takes both people, not like edison raped these girls and took photos, yeah there is some speculation that a few of girls were under the influence of alcohol and drugs but i'm pretty sure dressing up and posing still meant you weren't pissed drunk.

i'm sorry, it is just totally stupid how there are death threats and crap going around and the media isn't helping. Only in Asia where this could be so huge. & now what? Edison is the only one who has to quit his career because everyone hates that he had sex? righttt... (although i do feel sorry for Bobo since her almost mother in law cancelled the wedding..but not like Bobo and her fiance never did it/will do it or anything sheesh.)

the stupidest was that CEO's neice or whatever, because she said she wasn't with Edison and would never do stuff like that and now there are pictures to prove it, so now that CEO guy is like enraged with Edison..which is very stupid because like i said...not like the girls didn't know or didn't consent to it....

& it was stupid of edison to bring his computer to get it fixed by a stranger when he knew there were photos like that ..

sorry it was a bit of a rant.

Truth is that both Edison and Gillian never needed to apologize. They didn't do anything wrong. If they like to take photos of themselves getting intimate, then they can take photos of themselves getting intimate. It's none of our business! That's their privacy and we should let them live their own life. It has nothing to do with the people of Hongkong or the media, or us netizens for that very matter.

Edison and Gillian have taken on the roles as idols to millions of people around the world, the apology is to say sorry for failing them as an idol.

As you mentioned there is nothing wrong with getting intimate, taking private photos, etc.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Edison should just stay a CBC. He was born in Vancouver anyways. I think it's time he came back home and hand out soup to the homeless.

Oh well, I'm really sick of this news already. I have given up all hope on the HK entertainment industrial. :sweatingbullets:

man. if he tries to break into hollywood, we'd see his true colors then <_<

WHAT? He's leaving forever??! Why? I know that the scandal was really really bad.. But he doesn't have to throw away his career just like that! It's just like what those losers wanted when they released the pictures.. To ruin him. How could he fall into that trap? I know some of you hate him/never liked him as an actor but there's some that do like/love him. Even though I don't think I'll ever see him the same way ever again, I still would like to see him in movies.

That just really sucks.

Archived