[drama 2006] Smile Again 스마일 어게인

s@nbi

Guest gelgel87

this drama ended in Hawaii this week. i'm seriously having "smile again" withdrawals. haha! i wish there was more episodes. i can't stop listening to the OST since it's the only thing i have right now to make me remember ha-jin & dan-hee. i can't wait to add this drama to my collection. :)

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the fan who posts the first message on the first page usually needs to update. Some do and some don't. Anyway, for complete English subtitle, you can go to: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=34675

Read on that page carefully where to download and which episode version to download to match with the English sub. There are several different episode versions (eg. some are short in minutes, some are not). "WITH S2" group did a great job on translating into English.

If you're crazy about this drama like I am, make sure you go though every single page of this thread, you will be able to find a lot of great clips such as NGs, interviews, etc. I went through all 60+ pages for a whole long night, LOL :)

Hope it helps.

------------------------

ALWAYS TOP MOST Favorite Korean Actresses: Kim Hee Sun, Kim Eugene, Lee Young Ae, Kim Ha Neul and Son Yeh Jin

ALWAYS TOP MOST Favorite Korean Actors: Kwan Sang Woo, Kim Jae Won, Go Soo and Ji Sung

I know you answer my question long time ago but I have not been here in a long time so THANK YOU VERY MUCH... I will DOWNLOAD it soon...

kIM HeeSun is one of my favorite Korean Actress so I am looking forward to this movie.

Guys can you help me to find subtitle for this drama episode 1

because I have been checked on Addict and also CB .. i cant found it accept torrent hardsub file but I cant dl torrent. :tears:

could someone help me to give me subtitle for EP. 1 :( pleaseeeee....

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hugs :)

Guest greenpea133

I'm on episode 5 and i LOVE THIS DRAMA. I was so happy that LEE DONG GUN is the main character. i thought there will be a lot of ppl talking about this drama cuz it's such a good drama with a great cast.

the ost is awesome too espcially se7en's song.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest animagelet

this drama was AWESOMEEE!!! there was definitely chemistry even though i had doubts about it at first!! =] i was wondering.. does anyone know where i can download the really HQ version of this w/ english subs (non-torrent) ?? wooott. this is a BUMP!!

Guest zarbiey

i love donggun!!

i missed him... haven't seen any of his works lately...

my last was MBITB... <_<

i just started watching this (Smile Again) last weekend

i'm only on ep 9 right now...

can't really do marathon watching

coz i tend to fall asleep because i'm sick right now :blush:

poor me! :P

Guest Sarah_sr

SBS NEW DRAMA '스마일 어게인' SMILE AGAIN

DOWNLOAD LINKS

CLUBBOX

NON-CLUBBOX

Links: