[drama 2006] Smile Again 스마일 어게인

s@nbi

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest ivanlsm

How could I have missed out on the great series. Malaysia is showing it on public TV. Caught the first few episodes and fell in love with Kim Hee Sun immediately...Will download it now hopefully the links or clubboxes still host these series...

Guest stilla
Sorry, that someone is answering so late but im new to this thread and saw your questionand actually WITHS2CB. they do have the Eng Hardsubbed for Smile Againyou might want to check it again since i just check now and they still have itI just finished episode 1 and i think im going ot continue on watchingI love Lee Dong Gun.. he is so cutei think this drama is really good.. recommend to anyonecuz mostly you watch on base on the first episode right? lol
Actually, if anyone know where i can watch this series coz i had finish up episode 15 @ veoh.com and the user close the file if anyone know where i can watch episode 16and so on, bt i think episode 16 is the last episode. If people do know where i can watch it plz Emile at ptran12002@yahoo.com. I watched the preview is very interested coz Lee Dong Gun some how got all injured
Sorry, that someone is answering so late but im new to this thread and saw your questionand actually WITHS2CB. they do have the Eng Hardsubbed for Smile Againyou might want to check it again since i just check now and they still have itI just finished episode 1 and i think im going ot continue on watchingI love Lee Dong Gun.. he is so cutei think this drama is really good.. recommend to anyonecuz mostly you watch on base on the first episode right? lol
Actually, if anyone know where i can watch this series coz i had finish up episode 15 @ veoh.com and the user close the file if anyone know where i can watch episode 16and so on, bt i think episode 16 is the last episode. If people do know where i can watch it plz Emile at ptran12002@yahoo.com. I watched the preview is very interested coz Lee Dong Gun some how got all injured

Guest ldh-ldw lover

Hello everyone! New to thing thread... Am half way watching Smile Again! Quite good in my opinion. Just wondering there is an actress in the show...the tall one on the softball team who almost all the time has her hair in pigtails....is she the same girl from My Girl - Lee Da Hae? Coz it really looks like her but im not sure. Anyone know for sure who it is for sure??? Thanks! ^_________^

no way! i watched smile again already and i am a great fan of lee da hae! is definitely not my idol. lee da hae is so famous so why would she act in the supporting cast?

loved this show. i want lee dong gun to get together with her but sad thing is that lee dong gun is already with han ji hye

i understand that u love LDH, but it is not right in my opinion to think that a supporting role is not good for her. any actress and actors should be treated equally as they say so.

and ok BTW, that is not LDH, the girl in Kim Hee Sun's team. hope u understand ldh-ldw lover

sorry i am a bit brutally frank..

Guest ucu_niza

Love to watch this drama. i'm watching ep 7 now.. can't wait to know the final episode. this drama now airing on 8tv in Malaysia.

Guest se7ensoul

omg.. i have to admit I wasnt a fan of lee dong gun cause in sweet 18 he didnt look good there. My friend was so in love with him and I told her that he's ugly. LOL! In this drama which is 2 years later from sweet 18, he looks so good! he looks thinner, and i love his charisma and bad boy look! LOVELY! :D I'm now officially a fan of him. LOL!

Guest n1dh0g

I watched the first few episodes of this drama on TV and lee dong gun's character seems to be more and more jerky and unlikeable... Is he going to change for any better later on??

Guest ldh-ldw lover
i understand that u love LDH, but it is not right in my opinion to think that a supporting role is not good for her. any actress and actors should be treated equally as they say so.and ok BTW, that is not LDH, the girl in Kim Hee Sun's team. hope u understand ldh-ldw loversorry i am a bit brutally frank..
ok. understoodanyone has the ost for this show? loved it!

Guest peanpsiko

SBS NEW DRAMA '스마일 어게인' SMILE AGAIN

Air Date: May 17th 2006

CAST PICTURES & DESCRIPTIONS

smileagaincasts6bv.jpg

KIM HEE SUN

smileagainkhs9fd.jpg

LEE DONG GUN

smileagainldg4de.jpg

YOON SAE HA

smileagainysh3ig.jpg

LEE JIN WOOK

smileagainyjm0ca.jpg

BRIEF DESCRIPTION

Lee DongGun plays the role of Park HaJin who is a former orphan and a high school drop out. He does everything to make a rich chairman like him. But when he meets the girl he loved when he was younger his heart changes. This drama will starting filming in Mid April and the location will take place in Swiss.

NEWS/INFO/INTERVIEWS

GOODIES

DOWNLOAD LINKS

CLUBBOX

NON-CLUBBOX

Links:

Episode 1

Episode 2

Episode 3

Episode 4

Episode 5

Episode 6

Episode 7

Episode 8

Episode 9

Episode 10

Episode 11

Episode 12

Episode 13

Episode 14

Episode 15

Episode 16 mirror

Trans. Credits: Sanbi

Credits: Yahoo Korea & Soompi

where can i find the english subtitles for this drama???

please send me the subtitles only........

i'm desperate......

thank you all for your hard efforts ( the WITHS2 subbing team, the megaupload uploaders )

i thank you !

lee dong-gun plays a very much interesting to see character Ha-jin here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I freaking love this drama. I haven't watched a lot of well known drama because it all so typical and boring. But this piece is sure is entertaining because the storyline is very unlike others and not typical. Love the baseball and softball theme. Love the all the lead actors and actresses.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived