What Kind Of Headphones Do You Have/use?

Guest ^_O

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vip_gd

I use logitech .. the sound's starting to wear off ㅠㅠ

I rly want those headphones with like those uljjangs are using .. should rly google that up

Guest cpopbaby19

Before I use Phillips, forgot the model but it works wonders!!! But my sister used it and I don't know where it is now. <_<

So I downgraded to my creative zen stone's earphones. T_T

Guest TrainDriver

bose acoustic 3 - $350 :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

aww poor u, u wasted money on bose headphones. (well thats if u really have bose headphones) bose headphones aren't that great.

Guest love_cataclysm

I have two pairs of sennheiser buds (http://www.sennheiserusa.com/). They have pretty good sound. But if you are looking for really nice headphones, you should try ultrasone. Ultrasone headphones have state of the art technology. They play music outside of your ear's cartilage and through your cartilage, the music travels to the ear drum so they are better for your hearing. The only downside is that some of them are really ugly and they cost a whole lot (www.ultrasone.com). I also have the good old ipod headphones, which I actually like a lot because they are sturdy and easy to untangle. -_______-

Guest tommy96814

aww poor u, u wasted money on bose headphones. (well thats if u really have bose headphones) bose headphones aren't that great.

350 is really chump change if one can spend 5k on video cards :) and besides i bought it for laptop use and the acoustic 3 is tiny compare to its predecessor and with the rechargeable battery and dock and of course the 12 month split payment plan :D

works great without making my ear sweaty.

Guest astrosexxy

i don't even know the name of those i have now.. hahah.

though i never use them. i'm always listening to music on the comp

with my logitech headset so. :x

i worship skullcandy though 83

i always end up breaking them because i use them too much HAH.

i'm saving up for a pair of pink TIs with fur.. or without fur. or

with white fur. or GI desert... i can't choose. ._.

I'm a headphone addict so i collect them as a hobby. I use Ety ER4-S for portable and a variety for home/office use. I'd say the best bang for your buck headphones are the senn 580s. Too bad they're discontinued.

Guest miiloverx2

They sell those at all the headphone places in Seoul, but all of my DJ friends tell me that they have crap sound.

-ginger

ditto..

i just got one during my tokyo trip and when i first used it.. i was like "holy &@%(#&%^"

seriously, if you don't mind the sound quality, then by all means.

but ah, i feel like i've wasted my money on this... even though it's so pretty.

when you put these headphones on, the music sounds like it's got a lot of echo-ing - like you're in a gym. sort of.

can't really explain it but it's like HOLLOW.

i'll stick to my audio technica.

Guest Demllequ

i use what i got when i bought my samsung Mp3 player

but i see this guy at uni with huge headphones over his ears...

have you seen the swarovski-studded headphones and flashdrives by philips?

they're really cool~

ooo.. they're on my wishlist~!

i think they're called 'Philips SWS4000', if i'm not mistaken~

Guest Goombi

I use the default Samsung buds that came with my P2 on the go.. but when I'm home I switch my Sony MDR-V300s - love these babies <3

Archived