What Kind Of Headphones Do You Have/use?

Guest ^_O

Guest x_twinkletoes

SKULLCANDY LOWERIDERS.

gold/black <3

i jst happened to see a picture of JAEJOONG from DBSK wearing those at the airport, so i decided to buy them XD

it makes my ears ache sometimes.

i guess its cause my ears are too big -____-

some SONY earphones that came with a radio i bought XD

old richard simmons walkman earphones that broke after i pulled on them :P

• Replies 777
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest freetshirtsorg

skullcandy lowriders red and white

sony earbuds teh cheap 15 dollar ones not sure what model

ipod earphones that come with the 2nd gen nano

Guest 87ers

Audio Technica ATH-SQ5, Sennheiser MX90 and V-Moda Vibe red

I'm more of a casual listener but I don't skip out on paying for quality products :)

Guest skwannabe

I also have v-moda vibe but very fragile! Friend of mine broke them so now I'm waiting for warranty to replace them :D

Recently bought shures SE210 :D Very impressed, very strong wiring but wiring is abit weird.

Guest 87ers

^ I've borrowed a pair from a friend once, I think the sound quality is really good for basic music listening. Plus they look really great. If I didn't have my Audio Technica SQ5s I would have gone with those, just for the design.

Yay my earphones finally came! Just a small picture to show you guys how they look and how small they are!

DSC00076-1.jpg

These are so far very good! I'm noticing details I never thought was there in the first place! Thank goodness I got them for free!

ipod in-ear insulation headphones retailed at $50 -_-

btw i tried the skull candy lowriders and the buds and i must say; they really really suck

i'm not joking; they are terrible

all you jj lovers may bash me but any true appreciate-er for quality music will never choose skull candy

Guest `soliloquy

I'm looking to get the Panasonic RP-HTX7 Retro ones soon, hopefully in white. But mom's gonna nag for sure, since I just got my Mix-style ones. I have tons of other Sennheiser earphones too, and a bunch of Sony ones which I don't really like.

ayu_mixstyle.jpg

Guest .oOLimOo.

My fiance and i just bought bose headphones. I was skeptical about the price but he convinced me it was worth it.

Bose-in-ear_headphones.jpg

Too be honest, I could care less how something sounds from a speaker or what-not. If I can hear it, then its good enough for me. I tried the bose headphones and whoooooooa.... it was crystal clear and i couldnt even hear my fiance talk to me when I wear it. It blocks out sound too good haha. It super comfy too. Haha, and I'm the one who didn't want to buy it in the first place.

Guest treehunny

do you guys know if the audiotechnicas ATH-SJ1 and SJ3 are any good? i like the look of them and the SJ1 is really cheap... which makes me iffy about it.

Archived