Ju Jihun 주지훈 - [Upcoming Drama 2024] Dominant Species [Movie 2023] Project Silence [Movie 2023] Ransomed

Admin

12 Male Actors Who Blessed Fans With The Steamiest Shower Scenes In K-Drama History

There’s hardly a more classic staple of K-Dramas than the much beloved hot and steamy shower scene, and these 12 actors graced fans with have gate hottest and steamiest of them all.

6. Joo Ji Hoon — Mask

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

5 hours ago, wanda77 said:

Hi wanda, thanks for sharing this good news. I’m happy that JJH will do another drama soon. It’s just that it’s a historical genre.  – I heard that they’re still currently wooing him & no confirmation yet on his part. I heard that it was 1st offered to Song Joong-ki but he turned down the offer. The drama aims to broadcast next year. He is currently filming a movie, "Woman and Man Murders."

Looking forward to watch this upcoming movie. :tongue:

• Like 1

***  I hope JJH will consider this. The drama, “Kingdom”, revolves around a prince tasked with protecting the kingdom from a horde of zombies. Filming for the drama would start in October. “Kingdom” will be available for viewing on Netflix sometime in the second half of next year. :tongue:

• Like 2

I came running over as soon as I saw the Netflix news! I'm so excited for him being offered this high profile role and I really hope he can do it. I can imagine he might want a break after filming so many movies one after another but please, JJH, this would be such a great career move! Signal writer Kim Eun Hee is excellent and talented, and Netflix has so much money available for productions and of course massive international reach. Even for this to be offered to him makes me proud, especially after all of his recent public trouble.

Bae Doona is also considering the female lead and if there will be romance between their characters, I'm having trouble breathing imagining the hot chemistry they could create. :o Please let her accept too!

As I've said before, I'm very impressed at all the big co-stars JJH has started to associate with. Speaking of which, he was recently spotted hanging out with Ha Jung Woo so it's nice that they are keeping in touch after Along With The Gods finished filming. And I believe the director of this Netflix show also directed HJW's recent movie Tunnel (also with Bae Doona and a very very good movie) so perhaps he had some advice to give JJH about working with them. There is bonus Hyeri who ran into them and greeted them in the photos:

• Like 3

16 hours ago, willenette said:

Hi wanda, thanks for sharing this good news. I’m happy that JJH will do another drama soon. It’s just that it’s a historical genre.  – I heard that they’re still currently wooing him & no confirmation yet on his part. I heard that it was 1st offered to Song Joong-ki but he turned down the offer. The drama aims to broadcast next year. He is currently filming a movie, "Woman and Man Murders."

Looking forward to watch this upcoming movie. :tongue:

@wanda77 Thanks too for sharing the good news and the movie w/subs. Chingus I'm so happy we get to watch him in a drama

happy-dancing-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif I believe this is the sajeuk  zombie drama,that  I would have never watched it but it's Ju Jihoon, so zombies here I come. I have missed him.crazy-monkey-emoticon-003.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks so much for sharing the Along With the Gods teaser! So nice to finally see some footage from this project. I'm not sure I've ever seen so much CGI in a Korean movie -- makes me wonder about the production process and how much the budget was! :blink: But JJH looks really good and Ha Jung Woo is sexy as always.

I scouted around for Knetizen reactions using Google translate on Naver and Google News search results. It seems like many are disappointed that there are big plot and character changes from the original webtoon. Hope a big audience still shows up to buy tickets once the movie is released in December.

• Like 1

Yes, looks like a big production; I read about comments but the scriptwriter for the movie is the manga creator, so is a little bit hard for me to understand citizens comments. Is not like someone destroyed the manga script.

On 9/26/2017 at 11:14 PM, jinjoint said:

• Like 1

On 9/27/2017 at 4:14 AM, jinjoint said:

Thanks so much for sharing the Along With the Gods teaser! So nice to finally see some footage from this project. I'm not sure I've ever seen so much CGI in a Korean movie -- makes me wonder about the production process and how much the budget was! :blink: But JJH looks really good and Ha Jung Woo is sexy as always.

I scouted around for Knetizen reactions using Google translate on Naver and Google News search results. It seems like many are disappointed that there are big plot and character changes from the original webtoon. Hope a big audience still shows up to buy tickets once the movie is released in December.

Hi jinjoint, looks like the teaser is good, interesting plot. It is reported that the movie has used 150 Million in the filming! Amazing cast line-ups in this upcoming movie. Can't wait for December 20. :tongue:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Webtoon-based film ‘Along with the Gods’ sold to 12 countries

The film remake of the webtoon “Along with the Gods: The Two Worlds” has been sold to 12 countries at the Asian Film Market.

The film directed by Kim Yong-hwa is a story about a person’s journey into the afterlife and the judgment faced in seven hells, led by the angel of death. It stars Ha Jung-woo, Cha Tae-hyun and Ju Ji-hoon.

20171018000636_0.jpg

Ju Ji-hoon (left) and Ha Jung-woo star in “Along with the Gods.” (Lotte Entertainment)

A 12-minute highlight reel was screened for buyers at the Asian Film Market to enthusiastic response, according to distributor Lotte Entertainment.

“Both the film’s first and second installments were sold to Taiwan, Hong Kong, Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brunei, the Philippines, Cambodia, Laos, the US and Canada,” the company said in a press release Wednesday.

Buyers say the film is “a very creative Korean film that hasn’t been experienced before,” according to Lotte. “It has magnificent visuals and casting and a moving story. It is expected to be a huge hit in the Asian market.”

The Asian Film Market took place from Saturday to Tuesday.

“Along with the Gods” will hit local theaters on Dec. 20.

By Rumy Doo
(doo@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 2

***  It's confirmed now that JJH is starring in the Netflix original drama "Kingdom". It is a Joseon drama that revolves around a king investigating the mystery of the cruel truth that threatens the whole of the country. They aim for a 2018 release on Netflix. Bae Doona has been chosen as the main character and Joo Ji-hoon will soon be joining her along with Ryoo Seung-ryong. Looking forward to this. :tongue:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...