[official] The Jyp Tour Auditions 2008

Guest love=music=life

Guest oliviak712

anybody wanna meet up at auditions?lol

i mean we have PLENTY of time there to do nonsense lol while waiting for auditions to end :T

for me that would be awsome since i wont no anyone at the audition but i'm going to the NY audition. i'm prob going to be standing in the corner by my self :tears: and i hear that we will be waiting for a very long time. anyone want to meet at the NY auditions? none of my friends want to go.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest taylorkabaylor

for me that would be awsome since i wont no anyone at the audition but i'm going to the NY audition. i'm prob going to be standing in the corner by my self :tears: and i hear that we will be waiting for a very long time. anyone want to meet at the NY auditions? none of my friends want to go.

ahah sorry let me rephrase...

anybody at the la auditions?lol

Guest oliviak712

ok so i'm having like alot of trouble with the application sheet. does anyone no how to fill it in? cause half of the things on it are confusing. and do my parents give permission by signing and where do they sign? I hate filling out! :(

Question: Can we stop before they cut us off? Because I'm stopping after a chorus since there is a huge pause after that part TwT; So i'm singing at like 30 seconds max- can we do that?

you can stop whenever you want. (like me last time, i thought you were supposed to sing until they stopped me, turns out you can stop when you want ><)

ahah sorry let me rephrase...

anybody at the la auditions?lol

that'd be cool. ^^ cuz if my friend doesn't go, i don't wanna like be there by myself like last time xD

Guest taylorkabaylor

you can stop whenever you want. (like me last time, i thought you were supposed to sing until they stopped me, turns out you can stop when you want ><)

that'd be cool. ^^ cuz if my friend doesn't go, i don't wanna like be there by myself like last time xD

lol should i make a soompi sign or something?

lol

Guest taylorkabaylor

if i have time

i'll make one fsherrrrrrrr

xDDDDDDD

how big do you guys want it??

maybe something that stands out like a bright color lol

Guest chuubasa

^YAY! that's exactly what i was worrying about - the koreanspeaking part

1 thing i'm really worried about is the one minute thing.

i feel like i'm going to only have 1 minute ready to dance, but what if they ask me to keep going...

should i just have 2 minutes ready to dance and sing?

We could prolly freestyle for the extended min xD.

For singing, do we need to have background music?

And it is a 1 minuite MAX right? So it would be ok if I just sang for ~30 seconds or so?

For Experience, it's musical experience right? If I have none i just write none? >.>

Guest oliviak712

And it is a 1 minuite MAX right? So it would be ok if I just sang for ~30 seconds or so?

For Experience, it's musical experience right? If I have none i just write none? >.>

for singing u cant have music and u can sing for 30sec but u should prob use all the time that u get since want to show them how good u can sing.

for experience, yeah its experience for what ur auditioning for and if u have none u could just leave it blank or write none

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

no background music is allowed

and yes to experience

just write whatever

Guest taylorkabaylor

ok for the application what do i need to put for:

-position

-participating area

-song title

-sex(do i just check one?)

-participating motivation

-where does my guardian signature go? in name?

-and at the bottom-where it says applicant signature or something like that...do we leave it alone?

I have a question for the application... -_-

I cant use EXEL so i cant type anything on the application.. is that ok??

so i just printed it out and wrote on it... -_-

so wut next??

should i just take it there??

do you think it will affect the people i am going into audition with??

ok for the application what do i need to put for:

-position

-participating area

-song title

-sex(do i just check one?)

-participating motivation

-where does my guardian signature go? in name?

-and at the bottom-where it says applicant signature or something like that...do we leave it alone?

position: if you are rapping then put rapping

participating area: singer ^^

song title: what song are you going to sing

sex: yes just check one

participating motivation: umm why are u joining? what motivated you to be here and stuff

guardian sig: if you are under 14 and yeah they have to sign it

applicant signiture: is your signiture you sign it

I have a question for the application... -_-

I cant use EXEL so i cant type anything on the application.. is that ok??

so i just printed it out and wrote on it... -_-

so wut next??

should i just take it there??

do you think it will affect the people i am going into audition with??

yeah for some reason if i write on EXCEL it won't let me, so yeah print it out and write on it.

yes you should take the application there.

i don't know if we are suppose to email it though. BUT have the application with you!

Guest Xoxlily

uhhh that's what i'm doing, i'm writing it by hand after printing it out.

i thiougth that's what you're suppose to do.

and i don't have participating area on my form, but i do have position

do we have to fill in a separate form for each category that we're auditioning in? or just one?

and will we be auditioning for everything at once or are there separate lines for each category/section?

Guest cloudxsayuu;

my handwritings a bit sloppy >_<; ahh! i have to write so slow on the applications because i'm afraid they can't read it O_O; LOL;

Guest LucKy#1

ok now everything else about the form i get but i still have one question, what do you put for the number?

who wants to be nice and pick me up and drop me off at the auditions? i really want to go and i think im more nervous of asking my dad if i can go and dropping me off than doing the auditions!!!

Guest taylorkabaylor

thanks for the reply but

do we have to fill out a application for every single category that we're trying out for?

or just one for all?

Archived