Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest love=music=life

[official] The Jyp Tour Auditions 2008

Guest soccerinkorea

you have to be korean to audition eh?

No, who said that lol. mIGHT BE A PLUS THO, since he only hold auditions in places with high korean population. Idk really tho

This is a "JYP TOUR AUDITION"..... You can be any ethnicity/ etc.. Africian (S.african, Ghanan, Ethiopian, Egyptian, and so on), Latino(mexican, and so on), White, Asian (chinese, japanese, viet, korean, thai, cambodian, anything), and so on. Doesnt matter what ethnicity you are.. JYP isnt a company that discriminates

Guest VANNIE_YANG

ok...then maybe ill go audition....

Guest soccerinkorea

ok...then maybe ill go audition....

Haha then you have alot of work to do kiddo lol

Auditions in less then 3 weeks.. 03.15.08

Good Luck... get to work

Guest majideKTechan

The audition sheet required to write your wieght in kg? rather than lb? I didnt look at it yet so, I have no clue..

1.) Times the Kg by 2.2 to convert kg to pounds

-> So...... ______ kg (x) 2.2 = wieght in pound (lb)

2.) To simply convert pounds to Kg, do the opposite:

-->So....... total weight (lb) divided by 2.2 = weight in kg

use the conversion in ask.com

d(^_^)b

OOOOhhhhHHhHh

Theres a bunch of us Soompiers getting together from OC and making way to the audition!!!!

Well look for the SOOMPI banner!!! ^_^

haha

for sure!

Its better if Soompiers get to know each other !!!

hahahaha Soompie banner lol

Guest JESSCHOI

i can't believe people are talking about their weight right now...

if you can't sing, but you're skinny, you won't get in either way!

trust me, i'm sure bigger people who have the vocals will have a 90% better chance of getting in.

i say, everyone focuses on their singing, rather than their weight.

i'm 5'6 and i'm 69kg. nothing to be ashamed of! more curves, and more junk in the trunk. =)

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

Hey you guys ^^ try to keep it on topic XD! even though this is very interesting...

However the weight corresponds with your height: http://walmart.triaddigital.com/Assets/Ima...s_BMI_chart.gif << this will help you!

Im pretty big; but i have mostly muscles cause i lift weights! Even if you are fat and JYP likes you he will most likely train you until you lose weight.

Just to make some ppl feel better Im 5 foot 2 inches and a HALF lolz = 158cm and im like 174 lbs = 79kg BEAT THAT!!!! and im like 95-100 lbs of muscle weight though yeah....

The clip that someone posted earlier the one on youtube, your voice is very nice ^_^ it's very high too. So you might want to also have a back up english song that has high notes.

if you're talking about the park bom BIG BANG we belong together clip

that was mee

and thanks

i'll keep a back up song in mind

xDDDDDDDDD

yeah its hard to gain weiight, but i have fast motabolism. realllly fast one. -.-

i am 42kg (97lbs) and 5"4, I WANN GROW!!! and im almostttt 16. so is that too short? im going 17 in my korean age..

im tring to get my little bump in the belly away. and no greasy food or fatty food or sweets everyone!

i think before the audition im gonna have some oil so it makes my voice more soft.

and i can never sing with empty stomach.

i think before the audition im gonna have some oil so it makes my voice more soft.

uhhhh

HUH??

Guest nam202

^

heh..

i think she means shes gonna drink sum olive oil to help her voice..

i heard that its good for your voice.. ^_^

Guest soccerinkorea

that idea, i really like it. Can you PM me?

thank you

Guest LeahHeartsDBSK

^

heh..

i think she means shes gonna drink sum olive oil to help her voice..

i heard that its good for your voice.. ^_^

is it really?

how are you supposed to do that

just ...drink olive oil?

or do you like put it in sumthing....

Guest soccerinkorea

is it really?

how are you supposed to do that

just ...drink olive oil?

or do you like put it in sumthing....

Research about it before you do it LeahHeartsDBSK lol. I would just sing with the voice i got.. more natural then drinking oil to smooth it out or w/e... i dont really know the effect of oil use

Guest Xoxlily

^ well i guess you COULD mix it..

but like.. just drink it? pour it into a cup, and away it goes, down your throat... it keeps me from cracking when i have a raspy voice

Guest soccerinkorea

^ well i guess you COULD mix it..

but like.. just drink it? pour it into a cup, and away it goes, down your throat... it keeps me from cracking when i have a raspy voice

Well oil does stick to you like crazy, so i guess this techniques useful... but how much do you drink? a spoon full? a cup? half cup?

Guest nam202

eh.. iono..

i personally dont wanna and will not.

drink olive oil on the day of auditions.>_<

heh.. yea.. it'll feel wierd.. >_<

but yea.

you gotta do what goes for YOU..

and not just cuz someone says to

Guest soccerinkorea

eh.. iono..

i personally dont wanna and will not.

drink olive oil on the day of auditions.>_<

heh.. yea.. it'll feel wierd.. >_<

but yea.

you gotta do what goes for YOU..

and not just cuz someone says to

agreed, haha sing with the voice you have.. rather then using things to enhance it.

Guest blow_me

can anyone tell me that way to the new york audition?i know i have to take the 7 train to main street but i dont know where after that.i tried to use hopstop but it wouldnt work for me <_< |

i went to the sm audition and i remembered we had to take the northern blvd road.

thanks =)

Guest musicpoplove

JYP does not look for best singerse or what ever. you should see previous auditions and see who really got chosen and stuff -.-

not the best singer at all, but best charisma and confidence peple who got chosen.

Guest TheVocalistZ

If anything, you should try it out like in the next couple days and sing with it to see if this is the feeling you'd like to audition with <3

Guest JESSCHOI

**Let me clarify, by my definition of fat it is having a belly, no neck, perfectly round cushioned face. eh like i mentioned on the previous posts i was quite vague when posting it.

Also weight isnt a factor if you exercise since the muscle replaces the fat and gets you extra poundage & gets you slim as well**

JYP does look at looks.. little you know that right? Most entertainments turn you back if your big, but watch your performance. When you said 90% of them will have a higher chance at making it, i heavily doubt that. I never seen it before. If that is ture on 03.15.08, ill arrest my case and make up for it.. but honestly never seen it.

At this moment losing weight/ Practicing, is on mine and perhaps everyone elses agenda as well. Multi-tasking especially for a certain event is always a plus, but only do the amount you can handle.

really? eh its gonna feel wierd. ill take a pass on that idea

well, to clarify MYSELF, the only part i read of what you said that 59/60 was considered fat. so i took that offensively. did not know you were being vague, because that's the only post i chose to read. anyhooow, i assumed that jyp didn't really look at the looks, considering what joo looked like before her debut, so yes. that was ignorant on my part. but yeah, hopefully sooner or later "bigger" people will debut, because looking at big mama, they are one of THE most talented group of ladies i have ever seen.

Eeek the L.A. auditions are sooo close!

9:00 A.M..... thats kinda too early, my face doesn't become normal looking until the afternoon O_O

This audition I do wish to meet fellow soompiers gonna be a looong morning

I agree someone should hold a Soompi banner up or something ^^

LOL I know im going to look HORRIBLE what with my dark eye circles and whatnot. xD

Soompi banner! Ima be lookin for it once i get there nowz ^^

Haha your the same person i forgot, No lol your not FAT!!! You must exercise alot/most likely.

If you go around saying your fat looking, youll probably get smacked lol by someone who is one.

I dont really know lol, my sister is 16 years old and 45kg and this girl i know is 18 and weighs 55kg... I guess age plays some role in figuring out if you are or not.. If your still in high school and will be next year, I heavily recommend cross country.. join the team :) Its a hard sport, but you lose tons of wieght.

I'm like 5'3 and still trying rlyrlyrly hard to grow taller xD and i weigh like...50K?my mom thinks im fat. >_> but w/e lol must excerciseeee

Cross country is good to join. Running helps your breathing so you can hold your notes longer w/o running out of breath so easily.

Guest chuubasa

agreed, haha im going with the voice i have.. rather then using things to enhance it.

I cant really drink olive oil. Theres no way. Cause for me if i would eat something oily. I would literally feel lazy. And If i try to dance I would easily get tired. So yea. xD