Wish To See You Again 這裡發現愛

Guest sylver

Guest fotogal

thanks so much, love all the places they go to in the drama. i'm definitely gonna try to go to some of those places the next time i visit taiwan!! the drama is getting a little more complicated too! thanks so much for the upload! :)

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest babymarzy07

oh boy, xu le is in huge trouble. i love the places in the drama too. awww i liked leo around too. up to what ep will this be?

Guest Sissil_sounday

OMG !! Thx !! really appreciate your work ^^

I went to Taiwan last summer but never went to these places except 101 !! :o !!! I'll definitely go there next time =D

Taiwan is a sooo nice country !!! ^_^

Guest skye.

EPISODE 13 was SOOOOOOO GOOOD ! & the previews for episode 14 is even more exciting.

I can't wait til Sunday ! Ah. <3

Vic is so cute & adorable. Hehehh.

Guest acetylcholine

i have a question. is there currently no subs for this drama?

Eternal Fansubs should be subbing this series if I am not wrong.

Guest insideMYheart

^ Eternal Fansubs has this drama listed as a upcoming project so not sure when they're actually going to start subbing it.

Guest o__0

wow... sounds like an interesting drama..

seems like its gonna be a hit...

with all the cost of production and the big cast...

can't wait til it airs!

Guest ksbear28

omg ep 14 just got sooo complicated. i feel so bad for xu le. He helps everyone else and he's the one who's getting hurt the most.

Guest skye.

Oh MY GOSH ! EPISODE 14 WAS SOO GOOD.

Yeahh. I feel bad for Xu Le too. He's helping everyone, but everyone turns their backs on him and gets pissed at him.

Like Neng Zheng's mom ! Ohmygosh. She needed to borrow money, and she didn't believe it when he gave all that money to his friend. Geez.

I just wish he could tell everyone what he's doing for Ah Hao. >_<

Guest fobbiyo

Vic looks good with that hairstyle. and Ken gained alot of weight? Kingone looks olddddd. I wonder how this drama is going to be like. Hrmm.

Guest goddessofkrw

Oh MY GOSH ! EPISODE 14 WAS SOO GOOD.

Yeahh. I feel bad for Xu Le too. He's helping everyone, but everyone turns their backs on him and gets pissed at him.

Like Neng Zheng's mom ! Ohmygosh. She needed to borrow money, and she didn't believe it when he gave all that money to his friend. Geez.

I just wish he could tell everyone what he's doing for Ah Hao. >_<

I think otherwise. If Xu Le was honest with Xiao Ma, then none of this would've happen. I think the problem with his character is that he keeps everything to himself. I'm sure if he told Xiao Ma the truth, Xiao Ma would've understand even though he might be upset. Afterall, the Ah Hao and Lu Yi incident happened 10 years ago.

Neng Zheng's mom is annoying my god. That woman has issues. I wonder how her husband can stand her.

Vic looks good with that hairstyle. and Ken gained alot of weight? Kingone looks olddddd. I wonder how this drama is going to be like. Hrmm.

Ken looks the same to me.

Kingone doens't look old lol. Yes, some celebs are fortunate enough to look young forever (jimmy lin) but that doens't mean everyone is like that.

Guest skye.

^^ I agree with you on Neng Zheng's mom. She always has to get in everyone's business. -_- It's all her fault for using the savings on stocks. Wtc. Who buys 20,000NT of stocks ?! LOL. Or however much she bought.

Kingone DOES NOT LOOK OLD ! LOL. He's so cuteee !

Guest maytan00101

a friend of mine said that ep 14 is the last episode that ken will appear in...i haven't seen episode 14 yet!

can i make a request? would someone be an angel and please give direct download links for ep 14? thank you!

Archived