G.i. Joe - Live Action Movie

LucasBunny

Guest mayadee666

Saw it last night.

The best thing of this movie are just Lee Byung Hun and Snake Eyes. LOL

I'm impressed by LBH's acting and his surprising very well English accent and pronunciation (I thought at first his accent were like Rain/Bi's accent but HELL he's far from good, he's great!)

I must say that Sienna did a good job for her martial art scenes, she's hot anyway. I like her costume, so smexy. Didn't like the red hair girl though, she's plain and too bland for me. As for Channing, err...pretty nice XD

Shucks, I didn't know that Brendan Fraser was there as a cameo.. O.o

boo for me...-___-

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest steph*funny

I went in with no expectations and I have to say I liked it. The storyline was alright, but there was a lot of good action :D Loved Lee Byung Hun, especially when he randomly took off his shirt to fight LOL. And I enjoyed watching Channing Tatum too hehehh.

Storm Shadow totally stole my heart. Haha he and Snake Eyes definitely stole the show in this movie for me and basicly the only reason I wanted to watch it was because of Lee Byun Hun. I love his English because his accent is just adorable! I kinda loled at the younger version of him though...the haircut. xD

Guest ace4va111

i agree, it was the stunts, jets, and a bit of cgs for me that made me kinda enjoy the film...the story was however lacking, though i like the humor, the character developments were a bit shabby...to no offense...still, it's an ok film for me...

Guest Caroline :)

what i don't get is the part where snake eyes and storm shadow were young.

the setting seemed to be in japan (characters on the billboards) but the little asian boy spoke korean and the master had a chinese accent....strange....yet funny... :)

i felt like was watching mighty morphing power rangers everytime rex talked lol

I went to see this tonight and i got to say its better than i expected. I wasn't a huge fan of lee byung hun but he did a great job portraying the storm shadow and his english was very good. I thought he was going to be one of the joes, didn't expect him to a villain. why does some asian actor always gets to play the villain before they are actually the main role? oh...well, they did pretty good though. Channing Tatum was hot in there though. i wonder if there is going to be a sequence. :D

My friend and I kept telling each other to have no expectations when we went in the watch the film. The movie was really cheesy, but the action was there :P I kept on getting teased whenever Lee Byung Hun was on. It was a fun film, nothing amazing, but it's something that keeps you entertained.

I honestly was expecting some sort of horrible english from Lee Byung Hun. Goodness, I was surprised.

Guest .alyak_

The action, effect, and technology was amazing! LBH just brought sexy back with white attire! The plot was not bad but the ending "commander" scene made me almost burst out laughing. Great action packed movie! Hot cast too!

Guest Phantos

saw it couple days ago and i must say it was freaking awesome action movie ever!! =D but the problem is the acting!!! I don't know why? but the acting sucks!!

saw it couple days ago and i must say it was freaking awesome action movie ever!! =D but the problem is the acting!!! I don't know why? but the acting sucks!!

Guest jiwoneex3

Lee Byung Hun passed my expectations.

someone explain to me how in the world his english was flawless?

i think he surpasses both Rain, WG, Boa's accents, and i doubt he had much time to learn?

he certainly has potential on continuing to make movies in Hollywood <3

and Marlon Wayan's body was HOT :)

and i didn't know Brendan Fraser and Joseph Gordon-Levitt had parts in it too! it was nice to see them

i thought the movie was a bit draggy and long, but overall i was satisfied.

Guest creaturedreams

^I'm not sure when he started learning English, but It may be for about 6-8years now? because he speaks English in the drama All-In back in 2003 in numerous scenes & I read somewhere he practices speaking English with his manager who's fluent in English to get the precise pronunciation etc. ^^

Guest fallen*angel

JUST WATCHED IT.

freaking amazing. best action movie I ever watched =D

it was seriously awesome. hot and just dope. lol

i loved the effects, the story.. plot, just love love love.

can't wait for the sequel :]]

Guest Senorita_

The movie was good, though they could have put more emphasis on the storyline more than the CG action effects. The interesting parts were Storm Shadow and Snake Eye's battle/fight scenes. Lee Byung Hun did such an awesome job, and I love his English ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This version of G.I. Joe seems to re-write the story from the old cartoon series. That aside, this movie was very enjoyable to watch. Action packed, with a nice storyline. Good star power helps as well. The way this movie ended, it's very possible that we're gonna get a 2nd coming. If it wasn't for LBH, I wouldn't have even considered it.

Guest Xiaoba1tu

Did we all watch the same movie?

I honestly did not like G.I. Joe at all. At the start there was just a whole lot of explosions and overall the movie had a lot of or too many special effects. I know I won't be watching the sequel when it comes out.

• 1 year later...
Guest actionmaster

If you like shooters you gonna love this movie!

http://grepler.com/articles/index/22860/alt.anime

1.2 aaaction!!! enjoy watching! ;)

Archived