G.i. Joe - Live Action Movie

LucasBunny

Guest babymarzy07

This movie was kick richard simmons. LBH did awesome. His english was really good as well. xD The accent was quite sexy.

Despite the deviations this was really enjoyable. I'd go watch it again.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ShortaznGirl

i would think they would pick a more "built" or full-figured girl than sienna miller. anyway the movie looks good. i admit i only want to watch it because of marlon :D

-kathy

Though I loved the movie I think I sort of expected a little bit more XD but I still loved it! Channing is oh so handsome-too bad he's married now- and LBH even though he played the enemy did a super great job like usual. Love his voice and when he became shirtless XD.

Guest chungmah.

The movie was AMAZING *___*

I got a bit bored at the beginning until Anna and Storm Shadow broke in.

And then all the duos fighting each other was pretty cool.

Love love love the Snake Eyes/Storm Shadow story :D

Guest Merit

I thought G.I. Joe was a one man story too. The movie is ok. I didn't quite enjoy. I did like the fighting scene in Paris and the fighting scene in the end. Tatum is cute, not going to argue with that but he just did not do it for me as Duke. He seemed a little flat with the character. I'm not sure if it's the acting but I could not get into him as Duke.

I didn't know that the baroness was apart of the main cast for the evil side, I was waiting for her to be kill off. She was annoying to me. When I asked my husband about it, he said she's not going to be kill off. Darn that burst my bubble. I don't care much for a lot of the characters in the movie.

The only one I like is Snake Eye. Even if he doesn't say a word something about him makes me want to see more of him. Overall, I yawned a few times throughout the movie and can't wait for it to end.

Guest Absinthe.

Good action movie, but I thought it was a bit similar to transformers...Everything seems to take place in Egypt lol.

Guest muhlynnduh

i saw this yesterday and had no idea

lee byung hun was in it

haha, so i was like spazzing out in the movie theaters

i think he did a pretty good job

Guest LeCiel.

i've watched this 2 days ago and the movie was so awesome!!!

i feel like watching it again haha.

Lee Byung Hun is cool. I like his part and Snake Eyes's.

Movie wasn't all that bad. I wasn't expecting all that much going into, especially after my friend I met right before I watched the movie said that it was horrible.

I was pretty surprised. Plot was a little predictable and it was like Transformers, with a lot of action. But I don't think it's bad as a movie that critics are slamming it as.

And Sienna Miller as the Baroness = Total Hotness. :wub:

I dont know if i should go watch this or 500 days of summer. lol

Is this movie like predictable? I really want to watch something good and not boring, Everyone here seems to like the movie but the critics was a D+ on yahoo. lol x_x

Guest anyaluvsmodels

I dont know if i should go watch this or 500 days of summer. lol

Is this movie like predictable? I really want to watch something good and not boring, Everyone here seems to like the movie but the critics was a D+ on yahoo. lol x_x

I like it even though it does have a typical action movie plot line but I liked how they added back drop stories to each of the main character so the audience sort of gets an idea why each character acts a certain way towards each other.

I think you should watch this movie and sneak into 500 days of summer because both movies have Joseph Gordon Levitt who did a really good job as the crazy mad scientist bad guy.

It gives you what you want in an action film and I was never bored from watching it.

Though I got to warn you the writing is not that great and the acting is average. No Emotions at all.

Guest Happy_Day

As a Korean, I am so proud of LeeByungHun. He kicked richard simmons in this movie!! And his English sounded really cool - not trying to hard like Bi *cringe*

Guest Justalilodreamer

Watched this yesterday and i thought it was pretty good although i had to laugh in the beginning because everything looked so cheesy (but luckily the action later on distracted me from its cheesiness). I liked how they showed each characters past/relationship, it made the characters more interesting. Im a bit disappointed that we have to wait for G.I Joe II because it was just at the climax and then...THE END. But i guess its better than rushing the ending.

Lee Byung Hun had alot more screen time than i'd expected because they barely showed him in the trailers. He pulled off the character super well, hope he'll be in the second one as well. I wonder if they edited his voice a bit? Cause it sounded sooo deep and villian-like, i was surprised. :lol: My favorite was snake-eyes though :D

I guess people who are hardcore fans of action movies would think this is crappy because its a pretty typical action movie with very exaggerated/unrealistic stuff...which could come off as corny. Some of the CG was a bit fake and might have been a little too much. But coming from a person who isn't the greatest fan of action, i thought it was a good movie.

Guest dankyung

nicee, really good movie, only problem is that i think channing tatum can't act so he kinda.. yeah for me.

the other actors were awesome though. lee byung hun did an awesome job with his role and his english

was astounding. i thought it would be some really childish film, but i really enjoyed it.

Guest Bambee08

i'm probably one of the few here who thought that the movie sucked. in my honest opinion, i thought some lines were way too corny, there was some terrible cg that made parts look ultra fake, the jokes not funny, and some of the actors picked for the film just made it even cheesier (i.e. brendan frasier). i noticed that there was a grip of the same actors from the mummy in it too. :lol: hah anyways lots of action was a plus for me..but other than that it was basically a waste of time and money.

Archived