Jam Loey Rak ( Defendant of Love )

Guest parnpui

I must have replayed that part at least 10 times. You're right ripgal it was sooooooo freaking romantic! And the best part, as alcyone said, Soraya didn't object to the hug, she even lingered for quite some time..... There were slight moments of even closing her eyes.... ahh.... she just want to savor their time together! :wub:

That was such a sweet moment that I am smiling just thinking about it. What a nice moment! :rolleyes:

HAHAHA.. I guess this sealed the deal, I'm officially struck with JLR fever now, or to be more specific, Harit-Soraya fever. :P

Soraya's obviously smitten with Harit (hey, who wouldn't? He's sooo charming!).. I wouldn't wana let go if such a hot guy hugged me from behind. (*sorry for my pervy thoughts*)

Thanx for sharing Aff's pictures.. she's really very pretty.

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ hahaha.. i am pervy for sharing the same thoughts. :D

i know! cause it's a good series! no regrets!!! I WAS HOOKED ON THE FIRST EPISODE FOR GOODNESS SAKES.

Yes.. my roommate who doesn't watch much drama wants to keep watching it

she was like.. "baoi! you're not here, and i couldn't find the video because i don't

know what the title was!!"

lols...

I even bought a gorilla stuffed animal today because it reminded me of Gayu XD even though its an ape.

lols.. i don't like Gayu... i'd rather get a squirrel.

OH GOSH! That's so cute.

Sad to see it end... but like I said-- I think they're going to make another lakorn together so I'm excited!!!

QUESTION: Are there any like-- banners or graphics that we can use to promote this drama? I've been requesting in the soompi thread but GOSH! I know I love all my photoshoppers in soompi [love mai and molers and gerbs] but they take FOREVER and then just ditch the thread. :( So my requests are kind of like are being spammed out of the pages-- I can't even find the topic anymore.

Hmm... I agree, i want to promote this drama too...

but i am sure there will be plenty of artists who will fall in love

with this drama, and they'll make MANYY!! Just tell your PSers to

watch the drama, and you will see how motivated they get when

they see it! they'll be producing banners/avatars/graphics/wallies

left and right!!

Oh my gosh!

I just realized that she never went and got her bracelet!

lols.. that's because I AM GONNA GO STEAL IT! (hahaha!! kidding!)

Guest sarahvang

here's my stuff i got some gif's and banners i'll be sure to make more hehehe.... feel free to take them.

other links for JLR banners etc....

be sure to get there permission or credit them hehehe....

http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index.php?showforum=160

Jumleuyrakbannercopy.jpg

jlrbanner2.jpg

jlr-banner-gif.gif1-6.jpg

JLRBANNER1.jpg

GIF's

JLR-3B.gifJLR-2.gifJLR-1.gifJLR5.gif

i just loved this scene it was so cute!!!!!! and sweet had to make some graphics

jlr-gif-banner.gif

Gif banner JLR

jlr%20banner3.jpg

regular banner.

Guest wasashimi

by the way....wasashimi from the blog?????? is it really you???

Yes, it's me. :blush:

After JLR finished, I feel so lonely, so I keep wandering around to read what you guys are talking.

Guest iluvfany86

here's my stuff i got some gif's and banners i'll be sure to make more hehehe.... feel free to take them.

Thanks a MILLION!!!

After JLR finished, I feel so lonely, so I keep wandering around to read what you guys are talking.

Aww. Wow! You're in here too!!!

AND GOSH!!! That old version of JLR is so-- hehe. The guy got nothing compared to Aum. And DUDE!!! I didn't know it was NING!!! Lol! I just can't help but laugh... HAHAHA!!! That one guy is so _____. :D

AND GOSH!!! That old version of JLR is so-- hehe. The guy got nothing compared to Aum. And DUDE!!! I didn't know it was NING!!! Lol! I just can't help but laugh... HAHAHA!!! That one guy is so _____. :D

The 1989 version looks positively amateurish compared to this year's. The script is very much talk talk talk; that is, almost nothing seems to happen; it's just talking heads. Technically, too, the new (newest) version is much better. The old version seems to have been filmed, almost totally, with a hand-held camera, and, often, the lighting seems to consist of a single lamp, also hand-held (resulting in weird shadows). Thai lakorns have come a long way in the intervening 20 years.

Welcome to Soompi! :D

Wow! It makes me feel like we got a celebrity in our forum!!!

Personally, I'm trying to prolong my JLR craze by waiting to download the last link (14.2) so I can watch the final episode on my dvd. I truly believe your subs are the ""real"" reason JLR is such a hit!

Hope you get over that lonely feeling; Thanks for hard work; and Thanks for visiting us at Soompi!!!!!!

I must have replayed that part at least 10 times. You're right ripgal it was sooooooo freaking romantic! And the best part, as alcyone said, Soraya didn't object to the hug, she even lingered for quite some time..... There were slight moments of even closing her eyes.... ahh.... she just want to savor their time together! :wub:

That was such a sweet moment that I am smiling just thinking about it. What a nice moment! :rolleyes:

You know what? I'm love Ep.12 sooooo much...It's the sweetest episodes...There are a lot of my favourite scene...such as..

- The moment that Harit touch his tummy then smiled ... >__< ...so cute...he's seem to be happy...cuz he thought he got a baby with her...how cute...

- when he said "he's jealous" he's such a straightly guy...I love his role...he fight for his love so much...

- The priceless face of harit and Soraya when they thought that Soraya's pragnant...

- the conversation when Harit misunderstood that Soraya's prego...hehe...he said he wanna take responsibility ..then the others stare at them ...haha...

- of course,I like confessing scene ...he said I love you to Soraya...how's sweet...

- Harit gave the bracelet back to Soraya...yes,I like it...but I like another scene more..when Sansanee said "nukul is just her casual friend but that guy (Harit) is the one she love" that moment I wanna scram out loud ... :w00t: It's my first time I wanna kiss that Sansanee (previous time,I'm only wanna slap her...haha)

- when harit talk with Soraya on the phone about the bracalet....Yah! he's jealous now!!! ...I love his sexy-hairstyle!!!!

- The shopping scene....They're sooooo cute together...They have good chemistry! I love it...

- random part...but I like when he said "Okay Okay" hehe ..there's no reason ...but It's cute

I like Gayu...she's so cute...But...actually,I'm envy Gayu...she always get a hug from Hot guys!!! especially from Harit!!! I'm sooo envy!!! :w00t::lol:

Wowww...all of ur pictures are so awesome...that's nice!!

Really!! wow...It'm glad to know you're here!!! You're fantastic for quickly subber...I can't describe how's appreciate I am of you...

I watched your mv already....It's sooo good...you can do everything ... I would like to say The million Thank You for your great work....

I'm your fans forever...haha... :D

Guest yoojini

But I'm still laughing...

When So drowned and came out of the water after many attempts by Harit to save her [that was confusing], she came back up with both of her flip flops. AND THEN, Harit was giving her CPR on the wrong spot.

:P That was hilarious. I started giggling like heck-- even though it was serious scene. Haha!

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're so good and observant! :lol: i didn't notice the flip flops, but i definitely noticed the latter- i was eagerly waiting for him to give her mouth to mouth. :phew:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v733/sarahsevang/JLR-1.gif

^i love that part sooooooooo much!! thank you for all the eye candy!! i'm definitely gonna promote it now because it was nalika's siggy that lured me into the drama. :P

WASASHIMI PWNS MEEEEEEEEEEEE. YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW HOW GRATEFUL I AM OF YOU!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND EFFORT IN SUBBING SO QUICKLY!!!!*_*

anybody else going through JLR withdrawal??????? i've been listening to the OST nonstop this whole week.T_T;

I, too, want to say THANK YOU (khorb koon khrab?) Not only for Jam Loey Rak; I may have watched everything you have subtitled.

THANKS A LOOOOT!

I feel lonely too now that JLR is over. :tears:

I like Gayu...she's so cute...But...actually,I'm envy Gayu...she always get a hug from Hot guys!!! especially from Harit!!! I'm sooo envy!!! :w00t::lol:

I know. Gayu looked like she liked Aum a lot. Lucky monkey! I would be all over him too!!! :rolleyes:

Guest xsilentangel

I feel lonely all of a sudden too haha.. It's vacation and I usually watch this drama during my free time, and now I have nothing to do... I can't seem to find a new drama to watch too..

I keep rewatching cute scenes in this lakorn.

the last eps or part went by so fast... they didn't really show much love affection between the two main lead... I wish they would of extend it a little bit to show more love between the two main lead.

over all not a bad drama... some part were really slow. I just fast fwd Sansanne parts most of the time. the drama didn't really seem that long if you do that. I just can't stand that girl attidude...

hwaiting Aum and Aff again in another drama to come.

Guest iluvfany86

Sakari- Lol. Talking heads. But my neighbor said that the old JLR was the reason why she loved thai lakorns so much. :P I'll have to ask her again then. Haha. But yes. I think Thai dramas have come a long way. Very good quality compared to back in the days.

~lin~- For reals! I fastforwarded most of the San parts and there wasn't that much ACTION with Harit and So. :( Could have done more---

But then again, I'm satisfied with the ending. That must've been one of the better endings in Thai dramas. Usually, the endings are at the beach, a tree, moonlight-- and ends with a hug. Glad this one ended with A KISS ON THE BED!!!

Guest alcyone

gosh!! hehehehe thanks again for uploading thai dramas and subbing them....*currently downloading kaew tah pee (which is so good too!) - really out of topic here, but anyway....yeah....

Archived