What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest Tranberry

I'm currently reading A Dance with Dragons...part of the whole Game of Thrones/A Song of Fire and Ice series. Totally got sucked into books 1-3, but really slowed down my reading in book 4 and I'm still not as into book 5 as I thought I would be.

Guest yungblud

apricots said: I started Ulysses by James Joyce twice and gave up both times. I've read some biblical passages and learned a lot more about classical antiquity since then, so maybe this time some of the references will make more sense.

Guest Nesquickboo

Recently finished 'The Pact' by Jodi Picoult. I liked it. It wasn't amazing but there were times were I couldn't put it down. Before that I had read 'The Thread'. I can't remember the author. That book was pretty good. Quite tragic at times.

Finished Bloodlines by Richelle Mead last week and I loved it.
I just finished the second book, The Golden Lily, and it was even better than the first.
I hesitated to read this series since it looked like the kind of book that revolved around vampires, but I'm glad I gave it a go! It's unlike any of the vampire books I've read before - it's something new and fresh.

Can't wait for the next one!

Guest b2stbaaby

I'm currently reading Richelle Mead's Vampire Acadamy series. I'm up to the third book but I just finished the first two within three days.They were surprisingly amazing! I loved them despite my reluctance to read them a few years ago.
They are so addictive! I cant wait until I finish the series.

Guest Leopoldine

After Un bon petit diable by the Comtess of Segur (don't know the title in english), which I didn't really enjoy, perharps I would have if I read it youngerI'm reading now To Kill A Mockingbird by Harper Lee. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Leopoldine

It's been a month since I began To Kill A Mockingbird, I'm still at the early chapters but I find it very hard to read it in English.  #:-S
So I think I'm going to take a break on this book (which I really didn't understand what it was talking about) and probably will first read in French so I can at least comprehend what the story is about. 

But basically, I'm not reading anything right now. XD Have to go to the library or bookstore first.