What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest kkbluvv

What do you think of it so far? Although it's supposed to be a great classic and such, I have to say I actually disliked that novel.

I'm currently reading William Faulkner's "Light in August" and am really enjoying it so far.

lol I finally finished One Hundred Years of Solitude. It dragged a bit, but the ending was really twisted and cool in its own way.

Guest serendipityyy

looking through these replies, and it seems like "the hunger games" is a winnerrrr so i decided to read it too

so far, i'm not disappointed at all :)

Just finished The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky . I loved it! It was really unique.

perks of being a wallflower is one of my favorite books :)

unique is.. the perfect word i would use to describe it haha its so haunting

The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand

A Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess

we read and watched a clockwork orange in our stanley kubrick film class and it was shocking to say the least. definitely good though.

Guest Kaori-chan

currently reading DOES MY HEAD LOOK BIG IN THIS - Randa Abdel Fattah.. the novel was queitly famous in Australia.. and its really great novel..

comments from other Magazine :

+ "Funny & Brave" - Shout Mag

+ "Sharp, funny & moving" - TES Mag

and ofcourse my EXAM BOOK.. tomorrow I've an exam, subject paper = "Basic of Science Political".. huargh!! FIGHTING!!

Guest velvetsky

^

^

^

I read 'does my head look big' last year, the book was alright. Nothing exceptionally great about it. I actually find Amal kind of annoying. But that's just my opinion (:

Anyways currently reading

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen

I'm reading it for my English class

Since I saw the movie with a friend, I bought a copy of "The Last Song" by Nicholas Sparks and that is what I am reading at this moment.

I am also re-reading "The Host" by Stephenie Meyers.

Yes, I can read more than one book at the same time without getting confused.

Guest SiZaMiN

Just finished Memories Of Midnight By Sydney Sheldon....

Currently reading - The Covenant Of The Flame By David Morrell.

Guest meow_snsd

My favourite wife -Tony Parsons ( still strungling to finish it )

Fasting Feasting- Anita Desai ( for my exam. By the way I love the storyline)

Guest VeNuS_018

i just finished reading "The Department of Lost and Found" by Alisson Scotch. and i read "Chain Mail" before that. It's a Tokyopop book. :) i want to read more Mary Higgins Clark books! her stories appeal to me so much. just sharing. LOL

Guest JAMIESHOCK

I just finished both The Hunger Games and Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins in less than five days. Holy crap. The basic concept wasn't particularly unique, but she made this her own story. I haven't read a book that unbelievably gripping in a long time. The suspense was beautifully and perfectly executed. She really pulls you in and I find myself frustrated, laughing out loud, giggling, angry, all sorts of emotions.

I kept myself up late reading this book. Good thing my roommate is a night owl. I told myself I would go to bed at the end of the chapter, but each chapter is basically a cliffhanger and I just couldn't stop.

I'm counting down the days until Mockingjay is released!