What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest alex.bonita

'Let The Right One In' - John Ajvide Lindqvist.

Amazing book, but I won't get to finish it until I move.

I really want to read 'One day' by David Nicholls. I heard it's amazing.

Guest starstung

Leaving the Bellweathers by Kristin Clark Venuti

The Good Girl's Guide to Getting Kidnapped by Yxta Maya Murray

Guest lovefool

The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles by Haruki Murakami. : )

How is that book coming so far? I'm currently halfway through "norwegian wood" and I think its really good, it sort of reminds me of catcher in the rye, it even refers to catcher in the rye in a few areas.

Guest Millou

The Wind-Up Bird Chronicles by Haruki Murakami. : )

Is it good? I really enjoyed reading Norwegian Wood. I finished A Wild Sheep Chase like a month ago and I have to say that the first half of the book was a struggle to read (it was confusing and a bit boring), I like the 2nd half of the book though. The next book that I'm going to read of Murakami is will be Dance Dance Dance. But I am currently looking for more books of him, but I'm scared that I'll be disappointed when it's not as good as the books that I've already read from him =.=

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

North & South by Elizabeth Gaskell. I saw clips of the BBC movie version and thought it looked good. The reviews say that it's like Pride & Prejudice, which I love, so I'm looking forward to it.

Guest sweet_love777

just finished Life of Pi by Yann Martel,

and I'm a hundred pages into The Museum of Innocence by Orhan Pamuk

(:

Is it good? I really enjoyed reading Norwegian Wood. I finished A Wild Sheep Chase like a month ago and I have to say that the first half of the book was a struggle to read (it was confusing and a bit boring), I like the 2nd half of the book though. The next book that I'm going to read of Murakami is will be Dance Dance Dance. But I am currently looking for more books of him, but I'm scared that I'll be disappointed when it's not as good as the books that I've already read from him =.=

Dance Dance Dance is a fun read, I think you'll enjoy it. It's supposed to be a sequel to A Wild Sheep Chase, but the link is not overtly obvious. The Wind-up Bird Chronicle was a bit heavy, imo.

What other Murakami novels have you read?

Guest yani-sakura

Hard Boiled Wonderland and the End of the World By Haruki Murakami

I'm Making my way through his collection, so far i've read Norwegian Wood, Sputnik sweetheart, Dance Dance Dance, and After dark. I love Murakami.

Guest ct_1225_520

currently reading new moon by stephanie meyer!

i just started twilight sunday and i finished it yesterday and already started on new moon! then i'll work on eclipse and breaking dawn...

i watched both twilight and new moon last thursday and so my obsession hasn't stopped yet!

i can't wait until the eclipse is out on June 30!

totally looking forward to this one!

<3

Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris and rereading Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck. I need to stop reading so many books at a time. I have about 10 books outstanding that I'm only halfway done with.

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

Brave New World by Aldous Huxley for AP English. It's so weird!

Guest Parad1se

Dance Dance Dance is a fun read, I think you'll enjoy it. It's supposed to be a sequel to A Wild Sheep Chase, but the link is not overtly obvious. The Wind-up Bird Chronicle was a bit heavy, imo.

i'm reading kafka on the shore.. it's alright.. not as good as the wind up bird chronicle imo

Guest Millou

Yeah, I've heard that Dance Dance Dance is a good read. It's also one of the reasons why I really wanted to read A Wild Sheep Chase, because it's supposed to be the sequel on that book.

I have only read Norwegian Wood and A wild Sheep Chase so far. I started on Dance Dance Dance today =] Planning on reading Kafka on the Shore and The Elephant Vanishes next. =D Actually have anyone read The Elephant Vanishes? How is it?