What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

No Such Thing As The Real World

It's a collection of 6 short stores by different authors directed towards 13-19 year olds. They are stories about growing up or making decisions, but I guess not in the traditional way it happens in books.

I've only read the first story, but I really enjoyed it. It was kind of amazing. :blush:

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

The Canterbury Tales by Geoffrey Chaucer for AP eng. haha, this book is hilarious, definitely beats the last book we read(trial & death of socrates).

The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde

I'm almost up to the end. It's the first book I've read in a long time just for fun, just out of personal interest. love it! B)

Guest mz simmonz

Eclipse

yea my reading taste has not been so sophisticated lately lol..my friends were not kidding when they said Eclipse was dull compared to the first two in the series. It's taking me weeks to finish (and I still have 100 pages left I think)

Guest daisyink

picture of dorian gray by oscar wilde

the book's really interesting but i kinda want to slap every character in the face. except basil, because he at least seems like a decent human being

I finished a few books since. The last book I read was The Other Hand by Chris Cleave. Now I am currently reading Don't Let's Go to the Dogs Tonight: An Afrian childhood by Alexandra Fueller.

Just finished reading Book 2 of The Hunger Games Series: Catching Fire.

Woow...just wow. My heart is actually aching. I'm a little dizzy. And I can't believe I have to wait for the third book. These books are really painful but really good. Catching Fire was as good as The Hunger Games. The same twists and turns and it doesn't disappoint.

Guest kalliy*10

The Picture of Dorian Gray - Oscar Wilde B)

^great book :) they made a new 2009 movie with Ben Barnes its so good!! sadly it's only in UK (Europe) movie

i'm reading The Outlaws of Sherwood -Robin McKinley so far its boring but, I'm determined to finish it.