What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest Sky's Crying

i wanna start The Rescue-Nichlas Sparks, b ut i'm too lazy. :lol:

Oh do start the book! Haha, it's my favorite book by Nicholas Sparks

Guest aeroshaastranger :)

we have the play version @ school lol it's amazing =]

currently Lord of the Flies quite boring! but i read that for a reason, therefore i'm not gunna stop reading xP

coming up list

Can You Keep A Secret (i FINALLY got that from my friend! YaaY)

The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants (i know i know, i'm kinda late. it seems EVERYONE finished that, still my friend hasn't, so what can i do LOL -wait-)

A Child Called 'It'

A CHILD CALED 'IT'.that book is really..wow. his mum really sucks,ruthless.have you read the sequels(2 others) and his bro's bk,just finished reading his brother's book. ((:

A Walk To Remember- Nicholas Sparks

OOOO! so good, i cried soo much in the end. i'm such a hopeless romantic. :lol:

Oh do start the book! Haha, it's my favorite book by Nicholas Sparks

ya my sister said it was great. but now my cuz wanted to read it , so now she has it. <_< lol

PS: for the person reading The SIsterHood of the Traveling Pants, i thought it was kinda slow at first but i liked the ending, it was a good book overall, not the best but it was still good nevertheless, the movie sucked compared to the book, acutally the movie sucked in general. :mellow:

Guest kinesis

Finished The Kite Runner. Pretty good book, it depressed me.

I see lotsa people reading Memoirs of a Geisha, aha.

I'm reading Uncle Tom's Cabin for school now.. I hope it won't be too hard to understand.

Guest don'tpan!c

I finished The Bonesetter's Daughter by Amy Tan a few weeks ago, and it was really good. I recommend it.

Currently, I'm reading Never Mind the Goldbergs by Matthue Roth (I just checked it out this morning at school) and tomorrow I'll probably be checking out The Joy Luck Club by Amy Tan for english class. Unless I can find another AP Lit book that's more interesting, of course.

Guest phear.

Well, I just finished reading MEMOIRS OF GEISHA and am patiently waiting for the movie to be released in Australia.

I'm currently reading "The Curious Incident of the Dog in the night-time". - Mark Haddon . It's for English -_-;;;