What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest pumaxgirl<3

reading The Awakening by Kate Chopin for English now...and i actually like it. haha

i really want to read A Million Little Pieces by James Frey though, and I want to read Fight Club b/c i've only seen the movie and it's my fav movie! :]

Guest snwrose

The Scarlet Letter. It's really boring.

i totally agree! i had to write stupid essay on it!

hm i'm reading HUNGER by chang.

the book is fascinating, but quite depressing even at the beginning. Then again i'm into books that talk about this corrupted world.

Guest bookworm426

I am reading Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier. Everyone keeps telling me how good the movie was.

I am reading Cold Mountain by Charles Frazier. Everyone keeps telling me how good the movie was.

• 2 weeks later...

heheh... the casting was good, renee's performance was really good, and jude law was really hot...

but the movie was long, like 3 hours.. and i didn't think it was THAT great.. lol IMO

the book i just finished was "the undomestic goddess" by sophie kinsella... very commercial, very light, very chick lit, and very FUNNY... IMAO reading the book... *hoots*

Guest duchess

currently reading "burton on burton" which is obviously written by tim burton but edited by mark salisbury. i'm reading it for my film appreciation english class but it's interesting nonetheless.

Guest sweet_treats1812

rereading harry potter and the goblet of fire :lol: (i had several disappointments regarding the movie so im going back to the book and playing the scenes in my mind ^ _______ ^)

i just finished reading harry potter and the half blood prince :lol: lol

i was kinda disapointed, i wanna read the da vinci code

hope u get to read the da vinci code soon~ it's an interesting book :)

my cousin and i recently swapped books... i gave her "Confessions of a Shophaholic" (cannot believe she hasn't ready any of Sophie Kinsella's books yet!)... and i'm now reading "A Million Little Pieces" by James Frey...

quite an interesting switch, lol.