What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest Hello! Project

Not reading yet, but I got from the library....Cinder and City of Fallen Angels. Have to finish listening to City of Glass, but ugh, this narrator sucks. The voices of the characters sounded way more intelligent in my head. 

Guest seoulinlovenow

English novel: Sidney Sheldon ~ If Tomorrow Comes

Chinese novel: Fei Wo Si Cun 匪我思存 ~ Tears in Heaven 佳期如梦之海上繁花

Both very wonderful novels, although different language and genre! ;)

Guest Leopoldine

I hadn't been able to finish Sherlock Holmes because of finals getting in the way and had to take it back to the library. :(
So last night, I began to read The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Shaffer & Annie Barrows. I'm already half way and it's pure delice. Really love it. I'm sad that I'll probably finish it tonight or tomorrow. It's very easy to read and the characters that we get to know through the letters are charming. Juliet seems to be a very witty funny girl.

• 2 weeks later...

Saturday by Ian McEwan
"In his triumphant new novel, Ian McEwan, the bestselling author of Atonement, follows an ordinary man through a Saturday whose high promise gradually turns nightmarish. Henry Perowne–a neurosurgeon, urbane, privileged, deeply in love with his wife and grown-up children–plans to play a game of squash, visit his elderly mother, and cook dinner for his family. But after a minor traffic accident leads to an unsettling confrontation, Perowne must set aside his plans and summon a strength greater than he knew he had in order to preserve the life that is dear to him." - Taken from Amazon