What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest Leopoldine

Taking a break from Sherlock Holmes and reading L'étrange voyage de Monsieur Daldry by Marc Levy. I'm halfway the book and still no real action. The story si going annoyingly slow. Blah. I can't wait to finish this book. 

Guest SlicedBread

class="parseasinTitle " style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.7em; font-weight: normal; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-top: 0px; line-height: normal; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"The Doors of His Face, The Lamps of His Mouth
Kinda old sci-fi, before I was born. I like the author's voice. It can go from very lyrical to prosaic without being clunky. 

Guest shooting_stars

I am currently reading Mr. Bridge by Evan S. Connell...I read Mrs. Bridge a couple of months ago for a class, and I wrote a paper on it, so I thought it'd be fun to read the "sequel". So far, I am enjoying it, but some people might consider it bland. There's definitely no inciting incident.

Guest emiko17

I'm currently reading Quiet by Susan Cain. I haven't read enough to form an opinion yet. So far I'm liking it :)

Guest PandaKiss

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie. 
Been really into reading murder mysteries!

@IcedTea 
How is that book so far?
I couldn't find the book online and I'm not sure if it's worth purchasing.

Guest Musval

@PandaKiss I love that book, probably my favourite from Agatha Christie. The ending was really surprising!
I'm currently reading The Serpent's Shadow by Rick Riordan. I guess it's mainly directed for people younger than me, but what can I do, Riordan's books are addictive.