What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

I started Unearthly yesterday! So far so good. Pretty interesting. Guess I should request for the sequel at my local library just in case the ending gets me addicted.

On another note, starting The Mortal Instruments series afterwards. And then, finishing up the Percy Jackson series.

Having a goodreads.com account is very useful.

The Mortal Instruments series is probably my favorite of all! There's never a dull moment when it comes to those Shadowhunters!

I'm just about to start Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick. I wasn't sure whether or not I should read this series because I heard a lot of negative reviews. I gave it a go and I liked it enough to purchase the next two books in the series.

If you haven't already, you should read The Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan. It pretty much serves as a continuation of the Percy Jackson series...: )

Omg, yes, I finished The Lost Hero about a day ago. Already ordered The Son of Neptune. Can't wait to read the next book. Too bad that's all for now :(. I love all this mythology going on. And the suspense.

The Mortal Instruments series is probably my favorite of all! There's never a dull moment when it comes to those Shadowhunters!

Yes, indeed! It keeps me so curious. Too bad I have class and other stuff to take care of.. otherwise I would rather just sit locked up in my room and just finish book 3 + 4. Will probably get a chance to finish book 3 today :).

I'm just about to start Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick. I wasn't sure whether or not I should read this series because I heard a lot of negative reviews. I gave it a go and I liked it enough to purchase the next two books in the series.

I love the Mortal Instruments! Can't wait for the next book.

However, I'm not too fond of Crescendo. The girl was just a bit eh for me, aha (x

Guest bluebreads

Currently trudging through:

Before I Go to Sleep by S.J Watson

Overhyped. Soapy. Repetitive. Boring.

I seriously just want to skip to the end.

Just finished:

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

Wonderful. The mystery of Harriet Vanger, the Vanger family, the intriguing bad-richard simmons Lisbeth Salander, and likable manslut Mikael Blomkvist = <3333 The best of the trilogy IMO.

The Girl Who Played With Fire

Lisbeth Salander's background story. Not as good as the first but interesting enough to finish.

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest

The bits with Lisbeth, the trial, and the ending were great. Everything else was a pain to trudge through, particularly Erika Berger's side story and Mikael's boring romance with Monica Figureola.

The Hunger Games Trilogy

Lots of hyper around this one and in spite of my initial reservations, I ended up loving the series. I wish Collins had drawn this series out further though.

Guest liveasyou-please

"We Need To Talk About Kevin" by Lionel Shriver

It's only over 100 pages til I finish it. It's so good right now...

Guest AzNMiss x3

I'm trying to finish Welcome to the Underworld but I just can't get past the last 3 chapters. I've stopped reading it for about 2 years now. Someone help. :(

I'm trying to finish Welcome to the Underworld but I just can't get past the last 3 chapters. I've stopped reading it for about 2 years now. Someone help. :(

^hm? is there a technical problem? Or is it due to emotional grounds?

:unsure:

My auntie bought me the Blue Bloods Series. I only read the first 2 pages yet. Hmm..

Wonder if it would be worth the read. *hopefully*

:rolleyes:

Finished reading Divergent, The Son of Neptune, and Hallowed (Unearthly series sequel). Really want the next books :(. The agony of waiting 1 year+.

Anywho, going to be starting The Book Thief today (most likely).

Soon I'll get Clockwork Prince after my Amazon gift card arrives and I can buy it for my brand new Kindle Touch.

Just finished Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen today. It was actually pretty good. It was a nice, light read. It wasn't overly sad, dramatic, funny or sweet; it was just simple. It didn't pull on my emotions like some other romance novels but it was enough to get me to keep on reading.

Guest drella;

Finished "Shatter Me" yesterday and it was...okay. Reminds me a bit of X-men towards the end.

Currently reading "Cinder" and so far it's pretty good.

I literally just finished The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. I don't think I can find words to describe how much I love this book lol. And I absolutely love the way the author writes and describe the details. Everything was so beautifully written and magical. I'm actually a bit sad that it's over.

I'm on the second to last section of Please Look After Mom by Kyung-sook Shin. I was a bit hesitant to continue when I started since I'm not comfortable with second person point of views, but it's a touching novel and forces me to reevaluate my relationship with my mom.

Currently reading both

19063.jpg & 7741325.jpg

Normally I don't read two books at the same time like this.. but The Book Thief wasn't pulling me in enough so I'm just slowly reading it every now and then.

I recently finished Graceling (Seven Kingdoms series) and that was just absolutely wonderful! Loved it. :) Give it a try.

Guest love_song

WEll, i just finished The son of Neptune and i must say.... SUPERB!! :wub: Percy Jackson's series are wayy too awesome :DDDD. I decided to give the Hunger Games a try... and well i love it! from the beginning to end! the only sad part is that i don't have the complete series.. :/ hopefully i can have the chance to read the last two books. and i'm trying to give Conversation between us another try. wish me luck :D!

Finished The Fault In Our Stars by John Green a couple of days ago, and before that I wasn't going to give into all the spazzing that people have done over this book. I've read and really enjoyed all of John Green's books but I agree with all the people who say that TFioS is his best work to date. I laughed and cried and it was seriously just amazing <3