Dsp's New Boy Group: A'st1 Updates

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EUNSHIHAE

Azuma Tomoki is really, really cute!!

i like him best. i like his dancing in the video too.

cant wait to hear and see more from this group.

I hope Kara and this group does a collab one day :)

waaaahh

i think its like the first time

a japanese looked like a japanese

and a chinese looked like a chinese

loool

.edit.

i officially like them after watching the clip XDD

loool the pictures does them no justice

OMFG TOMO..

he looks like tego.. ><

very cute and boyish.. *sigh*

Guest Senorita_

I was like 0___0 when i thought DSP was debuting another boyband...

but strange, i wonder why they changed names...i can't even pronouce the name or how i should

say the name 0.o Thought they were debuting last week...but i guess their not yet.

Guest Raw Sugar
o.o these guys all look like their in their 30's

I was just about to ask how old they were too.

So how old are they?

At least they seem talented. How are we supposed to pronounce their name? A-star-one?

But they seem to be having some competition if they debut this year seeing all those girlbands and boybands. Plus all those comebacks that are scheduled this year. o_o

I wish them luck though. (:

Lee Han Byul, Sung In Gyu, and Park Jung Jin - they all sound like they have really good English. All the members in Revolution seem really talented, especially Lee Han Byul; sounds like a great singer. I'll be looking forward to their debut. I think it's cool that DSP's taking a different approach to the music world, putting three different nationalities together. ^^ Thanks for the pics and links!!

Guest subdwfreaky

oh wow....O_O;;

i only realized it's all in the same clip when i click for the 2nd one...hehe

i missed that announcement over there..

[ALL YOUTUBE LINKS ARE THE SAME!]

hehe......

btw, i actually watched them....and i guess i'm going to support them....(maybe Sunha too)...cuz i have the thing about rooting for underdogs.......(dsp is one i guess..Good is another..)..of course that is, if they sound good enough..

so far i thought Lim Hyan Byul, Byon Jang Moon, and Park Jung Jin sounds pretty good.....Jang Moon actually sounds pretty cute....n Jungjin gives the vibe of a pro....i dunno....maybe it's just me.....haha...but i must say, i like Hyan Byul's n Jungjin's confidence, and i like Jangmoon's n Jungjin's feel.....haa

it'd be cool to hear how Ding Hai Ming n Azuma Tomiki sing....cuz i hardly get to see it here.. :sweatingbullets:

and Sung In Gyu...i don't really know how to decide a good beatbox stuff.....so yeah..no comment.....his looks does remind me of someone familiar in that clip tho...

who cares bout the looks(okay, i don't...but i know many others do :rolleyes: )......talents n good songs matter more than anything(to me lol)....

so i'll have to wait for their song n live perf to decide whether i can become a fan^^

i'll try to keep an eye on their progress though.

Thanks for sharing stuffs~

V what? does name matters that much anyway? :sweatingbullets: ..wow...

Guest I<3SunSunYeMi

sorry,i think they changed to a bad name :(

they cant give netizens a good impression at first,and their name's too strange,how to pronounce?

its so funny how every chinese singer always sings that song lol

they look kinda old...wonder what happened to ss501

they're making a comeback in korea next month

after promoting in japan for a few months (more like half a year>.<)

as for revolution

i reckon that they're vocals will be amazing

i hope that they suceed ^^

Archived