Randy Jackson Presents America's Best Dance Crew

binyboo_02

Guest Tranberry

Kaba Modern! I remember them on youtube! They're such an amazing dance group.

They are going to go so far! I love them. GO ASIANS! WOOT WOOT!

dude what was that korean group with four guys?

you know the one with the gold mask?

they remind me of JABBAWOCKEEZ

---------

found it!

Prepix! I love their mask concept.

darn... not the same group.

Prepix would've made it far..

WHOA, that video was crazy! Especially at 3:15 - 3:35...how can they move like that?! It's awesome. :D

But for America's Best Dance Crew, I'm rooting for Kaba Modern and Jabbawockeez. They're both so good and I like Fish n Chicks too but I hate their name haha. Femme 5 really did not do it for me...I think they should have been the ones to leave.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yongwonhi

like everyone here... i think kaba modern is awesome!

and jabbawockeez as well.

i'm pretty much biased though :x (asian californian-person...LOL)

but really, kaba modern can seriously dance haha.

Guest StephysCooLBeans

so i missed the actual showing and just watched the rerun. and i heard that Enigma had already been eliminated but i honestly think they didn't deserve to go. they had their problems but as much as i like Iconic, Enigma should've won that battle. (the remaining girl in Enigma i think is one of the best female dancers on that show) blahh...my bottom 2 were FEMME 5 and BreakSk8. ugh Femme 5 looks SO amateur compared to everyone else. we all know they shouldn't even be on the show and breaksk8 just kinda did the same tricks and not enough dancing. wouldn't that have been an interesting battle though? hahahah. my favorites right now are Kaba Modern, Jabbawockeez, and Iconic.

edit: gotta agree with some people, those camera angles were annoying. good thing i had a tivo so i could keep replaying some of the moves. haha

Guest tsubomichan

is it me? or does anybody else thinks shane sparks is gay for calling br8 sk8 the sexiest group? :crazy:

and is it also me? but the black guy from br8 sk8 is really cutee! :w00t:

Guest I_broke_a_nail!

HE IS!

I thought that too!!!!

The girl Yuri Tag from Kaba Modern is so sexy and pretty.

OMG... I kept staring at her face when she talked on tv.

pretty pretty pretty.

----

Kaba Modern and Jabbawockeez

ONE OF THEM better win.

They're like the top of the top even though I like Kaba Modern's style a bit more.

FEMME 5 BUGS THE HECK OUT OF ME.

lol

Please tell me you agree T__T

JC from nsync* is so annoying

for some reason he keeps saying "I like you guys" or "It was fun"

OMG shut the heck up.

And his comments are really... I don't. Its vague and when he says he likes the crew, his expression doesn't justify it.

is it me? or does anybody else thinks shane sparks is gay for calling br8 sk8 the sexiest group? :crazy:

HAHA. me too. duude brake sk8 has some of the cutest guys on there. they ARE the sexiest group and yes that black guy is very cute. it's just that like JC said, they really need to incorporate some more dance moves into their routine because it's going to get old. I hope they come back with something really cool this week.

As for Femme 5. They really did not deserve to stay. They didn't even make it to the Battle Zone and they totally should have. =___= I want to see them battle, cause I think it would be kind of hilarious. I thought their routine was pretty surprising and good[ish] considering that it was their first time choreographing their routine. I'm not saying that they performed it well though. and IMO, if they never choreographed their own routine before, they shouldn't be on this show >.> okay, is this considered as bashing? sorry if it is.

and I agree, JC kind of looks bored the whole time. Unless it's something that REALLY impressed him. The on;ly time I remember him getting kind of excited was after seeing Kaba Modern perform at the Live Auditions.

HE IS!

Omgosh, I TOTALLY LOVE Diamond from Breaksk8. He is so freaking cute and sexy.

I know they're not gonna win the whole shebang, but I'm gonna root for them regardless!

Hands down - the sexiest group.

And yep, Yuri from Kaba Modern sure is fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

hey does anyone know the songs that kaba modern danced to? for both the live auditions and first episode. i know for the first episode they danced to the technologic song, but im not sure what the beginning song was!

Guest ubergooberxx

I love this show! :D

JabbaWockeez & Kaba Modern ftw!!

They're choreography is dope :)

and just omgsh. They're definitely my favorites.

And I agree, Yuri is really pretty too. *envy. T_T haha.

P.S. I don't really enjoy watching JC as a Judge.

So boring and annoying.

Guest alainachen_604

yeahh the black guy from br8 sk8 is super adorable :blush:

and yuri is really gorgeous! shes like a prettier version of min LOL :P

Guest Aironaz

I like this show it's all about dance, I found it funny when iconic and enigma had to battle they showed the girl next to flo rider instead of the actual dancers that are battling lol

Femme 5 is blah my goodness did they really beat all othe other crew out their that tried out? Half thw ords the judges say I don't get like what the heck is a diagnol?

My favorite would be Kabba Moder, Jaba somethin, and Status Quo. They are sick.

Omgosh, I TOTALLY LOVE Diamond from Breaksk8. He is so freaking cute and sexy.

And yes That one guy from BreakSk8t, Diamond is hella cute

First, I want to give a shout out to Breaksk8! You guys kick a$$!!

Second, what you all are witnessing on MTV is something that has been happening all over the country for years, and guess what, you could probably see it at your local roller rink! I should know, I am one of those skaters that can perform similar moves. The style Breaksk8 is doing is called Jamskating, and it's HUGE HUGE thing in the rollerskating world.

When I first saw Breaksk8 on MTV, my first thought was: "It's about f***in time Jamskating got recognized in the main stream!" The style comes in multiples formations and each person has there own way of projecting their moves. Granted, some moves are pretty basic but others are uniquely created by the individual skater. Not only would Breaksk8 like to win the competition, but it they also want to bring out some street cred to a sport which does not get a whole lot of media attention! If you want to learn more about Breaksk8 and see some of their competitions, (Yes, there are actual competitions out there for this sport!), you can log onto their website www.breaksk8.com and use the drop down button at the top of the page to see some of their skating videos. Or, if you want to learn more or watch other great Jamskating videos, just Google the word Jamskating, and take it from there.

Believe me, Jamskating is fully entertaining and there is a lot more to it than what you've seen so far on MTV. Just wait and see what they will come up with as the show continues on. You must understand given the time restraints, they can't do it all at once.

Jamskating For Life!

Jamn-J

Guest rollingonquads

Breaksk8 is going to go far.

Ive meet most of them and skated with a few of them.

You can search breaksk8 videos on google, but most videos you will find wont be of the team being seen on the show. They are a really big skate team in many states throughout the USA.

The guys you see on the show are the main guys that started the team, to put it simply. They have been skating together for 10+ years.

I would say they can do any dance move on skates, better then can be done on your feet and even add extra "flash".

To see a great video to show off some of their talent, I suggust you goto

www.basketballshows.com and click on the video link. You will see a mix of moves that they do performing for halftime shows. the credits also show their names

I think you will see that Breaksk8 is still holding back to see what the others have to bring. :ph34r:

hey does anyone know the songs that kaba modern danced to? for both the live auditions and first episode. i know for the first episode they danced to the technologic song, but im not sure what the beginning song was!

i heard that mtv actually remixed the song themselves to avoid copyright or something.

Is there anyway to dl the whole show??

Archived