The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flip_hero

yeah se7en numero uno! cant wait for his 3rd korean album and 3rd japanese single..

honestly i cant pick a favorite song.. ^^

Guest HoiSang

YESSSHHHH, A SE7EN THREAD, WOOOOOOT! :)

haha, seriously, this boy is simply awesome - and talented! ^^ one of my favourite korean gasoos out there, and i seriously can watch him dance alll day long mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn ;) so cool! aaarrrgggh, i'm actually so jealous!

hehe, more power to Se7en, jeeee-yeaaah!

Guest happyroach

I'm very sad.

VERY. VERY. SAD.

His 3rd album won't be released until NEXT YEAR. HOW THE FAWK AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT THAT LONG, SE7EN?!?! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME D: D: D: D: D:

Oh man the withdrawal.

I'm very sad.

VERY. VERY. SAD.

His 3rd album won't be released until NEXT YEAR. HOW THE FAWK AM I SUPPOSED TO WAIT THAT LONG, SE7EN?!?! HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO ME D: D: D: D: D:

Oh man the withdrawal.

WHAT???!!! NEXT YEAR? i thought it would be next month. when did he change the date? sorry i'm a little behind.

Guest aznprincess

Yup! Se7en 3rd album had been push off to next year. Here's the thread where you can read the YG NEWS

I was so sad at first...I swear I almost bang my head against the wall LOL. I've been waiting for his 3rd album since the first date I heard Se7en is gonna release a new album which is like in August or something. I even mark it on my calendar and waiting for everyday to pass so October 30 or 29 can come soon T____T

And now I have to wait for serveral month until next year?!?! GAhh!! I MISS SE7EN.

But then when I think about it I don't feel sad as much cuz I do think it is a bit too much for him to release an album at this time *look at his busy schedule* I rather he take good rest and worry more about his health.

Plus Se7en Japense single or something with the DVD on yesasia is almost out right? I forgot what was it..but oh well..as long as I can see Se7en then I'm fine hahaha...^_^

I bet the 3rd album is going to be even more AWESOME..when it release next year. Se7en fighting!! He's such a perfectionist LOL...lacking 2% of something hahaha...so thoughtful and that's what I love about Se7en :wub:

well pplz i'm in korea now

and i came especially for the 3rd album only to find that it is being delayed til next yr last week

but i was alread in korea then]

i am abit sad but it's for the best anywayz

and i'm glad it's delayd til next yr and not in november coz if it was in november then i cant come to korea again but i'll for sure come back 2006 to see him

Guest evelyn168

Next year? I knew it... He's so busy with activities in Asia. But I don't really mind cause I'd rather have a nice album to listen to then something that's just bad... But at least we get to listen to his 3rd Japanese single. As long as I get to see him perform, I'm fine.

Archived