The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

Guest happyroach

^Argh I prefer his Korean songs soooooooooooo much more.

To be frank I'm not fond of Start Line or Forever. They are so UTTERLY BORING.

Which is why I'm really aggrevated about his 3rd jib delay. By the time he releases it, there'd already be no hope left.

><

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 177z_Aym

i didnt want to open another thread just for this

although his 3rd album is being postponed but i've seen him twice in the last 2 days already as he came and went from japan

and one important observation/conclusion i've come to

HIS ENGLISH HAS DETERIORATED

at first i didnt believe others who told me this

but i experienced this for myself and i think it has gotten worse

in the past i could communicate to him fully in english

but now he's half half

when i asked him in english he didnt reply but he would ask me stuf fin english and i would reply in korean

lol

it was funny

but yeah i think he's trying to learn too many languages now, what with japanese and chinses......

LOL say what

ahh no se7en you gotta know how to speak the language or else hmm hehe kidding

newayz since everybody in YG can speak english i hope it will come to his sense that he would try to speak it again :D esp to TAEBIN his other half lol kidding ^_^

omg omg, his album delayed! so sad!!! man richard simmons w8 dat long! does any1 hav da link 2 his nu single Start Line? man i wunt 2 hear it!! hopefulli his english will sum how gt bettah coz if i am 2 ever meet him den datz da onli language i can talk 2 him in =[

i didnt want to open another thread just for this

although his 3rd album is being postponed but i've seen him twice in the last 2 days already as he came and went from japan

and one important observation/conclusion i've come to

HIS ENGLISH HAS DETERIORATED

at first i didnt believe others who told me this

but i experienced this for myself and i think it has gotten worse

in the past i could communicate to him fully in english

but now he's half half

when i asked him in english he didnt reply but he would ask me stuf fin english and i would reply in korean

lol

it was funny

but yeah i think he's trying to learn too many languages now, what with japanese and chinses......

hehe ~~ it's ok >.<~~

but he's cute haha ~

ah why is this thread so quiet???

anywayz just nearly 2 hrs ago i saw him again

he was leaving for japan (his concert is on this saturday)

he was tired again today~ but he was wearing PINK

heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

but still looked good

there were more fans this time round so i didnt really talk to him

just a few lines when he was signing for me

hoho

it was my 7th autograph from him so i said in korean as he was sigining "this is the 7 th one"

and he smiled and said "7th?"

kekekekeke

ahhhhhhhh

wont see him before i leave

damnnnnnnnnnn

his 3rd album better come out beginning of next year!!!!!

Guest umbanana

^ the thread's sooo quiet coz u havent beeeen around enough!!!

hahahaha

awww lucccky. i wanna see him....esp when he's wearing PINK!! its my fav colour :P

hahaha. and se7en just happens to look the hottttest in pink :D

*sigh* seems like he is relli tired and stressed these days :(

i hope he's getting enough rest ~

SE7EN is the greates of all time...he is young and with so much talent...He will become someone very BIG one day...just like Michale Jackson...he name and legend will live on forever^^

Se7en Rocks.......

Guest AjaAja7

cecilia, i really envy u . . . u got 7th autograph!

and u met him many many times, right?

i'm just curious . . r u a reporter or s'th ? ? :rolleyes:

i met him maybe 3 times & many many times on tv :lol:

and i got 2 autograph . . mayb the 7th one might be the lucky one

maybe Se7en will remember me . . . eieiei . . did he remember u?

i remember when i met him at the airport long time ago

he's also wearing PINK ! ! might b his fav color :rolleyes:

he looked really CUTE in PINK ! >"<

but i don't like his manager . . . he's sooooo mean

he didn't let me take Se7en' photo even once . . .

he's like putting his hand in front of my camera . . i was sooooooo sad 'T_T'

i really can't wait 4 his 3rd album . . . plz plz come out sooooon

Guest Nuruladha

heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

but still looked good

hoho

it was my 7th autograph from him so i said in korean as he was sigining "this is the 7 th one"

kekekekeke

ahhhhhhhh

damnnnnnnnnnn

cecilia...i'm so jealous...how come u met him almost everytime...huah.... :wub: :wub::wub:u're so damn lucky u know....some more got 7th autograph from him...i;m sure he's already recognize you....i wish i can be like you...just near him...

anyway...but his latest single...i cant help it..but i'm really dissapointed...i know...he's trying his best to make it good...but that doesnt sound like se7en...he cant sing that kind of song...on top of that...i think it's not suitable for him...i know all his effort and his time he throw for this single...but se7en....gambate ne...aja aja fighting...i know you can do better than this one...dont give up coz i wont give up on you...i will continued supporting you all the way even u mess it up this one..but it's ocay...i know u have give all what u have n all u can...some how people learn from mistake...i know after his u will make it better...

Guest *rashiDah

cecilia...i'm so jealous...how come u met him almost everytime...huah.... :wub: :wub::wub:u're so damn lucky u know....some more got 7th autograph from him...i;m sure he's already recognize you....i wish i can be like you...just near him...

anyway...but his latest single...i cant help it..but i'm really dissapointed...i know...he's trying his best to make it good...but that doesnt sound like se7en...he cant sing that kind of song...on top of that...i think it's not suitable for him...i know all his effort and his time he throw for this single...but se7en....gambate ne...aja aja fighting...i know you can do better than this one...dont give up coz i wont give up on you...i will continued supporting you all the way even u mess it up this one..but it's ocay...i know u have give all what u have n all u can...some how people learn from mistake...i know after his u will make it better...

I know!! I live in Melb; so I don't think I have a chance of meeting him anytime soon. :(

His new single didn't really impress me all that much either. <_< But i'm still behind him all the way!

Guest umbanana

i met him maybe 3 times & many many times on tv :lol:

and i got 2 autograph . . mayb the 7th one might be the lucky one

maybe Se7en will remember me . . . eieiei . . did he remember u?

i remember when i met him at the airport long time ago

he's also wearing PINK ! ! might b his fav color :rolleyes:

he looked really CUTE in PINK ! >"<

^ WOW lucky. uve met him 3 times!! ive met him 7777777777777777777777times on tv and the internet, but only once in person... well im very content. but i'd like to meet him another 77777777777777777777 times :D

hahaha

and esp when he's wearing PINK. darrrn. why couldnt he be wearing pink when i saw him???

isnt his fav colours black and white???

^ o yes cecilia~ can he recognise you??? he recognises cherry :)

^ i realllly like startline~

but i get what u mean abt it not sounding like him...its still very jpop... i miss se7en's korean songs. i prefer them more. if only he could bring more of the se7en style into his japanese songs~

and yup!! we will ALL continue to suppppport him no matter what happens~~~!!!!

so keep supporting this thread coz it is getting a bit quiet ^_^

OMG I DIDNT REALISE!! this is my 77th post!!! hehehee~ i wonder how long it'll take me to get to 777

Guest rokky123

he's #1 on my list.

nice voice (speaking & singing)

great dancer

has awesome performances!

always performs LIVE (refuses to lipsynch :])

and really really cute.

there's just something about him...his style, the way he carries himself, acts during interviews and specials, and has this genuine star quality that can't be taught or generated. he's a natural<3

couldnt have said it better

yeah cecilia ... it's quiet ..here ~

but actually i prefer him sing korean more than japanese ..

today is the day that his 3rd single release...

I wanna hear "FOREVER" ~

just hope it's not disappoint me >.< ~

ummm.. I see him around 3 times... ~

Guest eerorikki

Hey you guys - On his website there use to be a LUCKYSE7EN button where you log in and get exclusive clips, wallpapers, and other goodies. what happened to it?

I asked because I lost all the clips and HQ mvs when my computer was reformatted. In class, we're gonna bring our fav krn musics and mv, and I wanted to show one of se7en's. I'm so sad =/

Guest lunalie

after the boy went to korea (as many other artists did) i felt like he disappeared T_T it's so much more rare to see him on shows and his performances and get his files and things. learning two to three languages at once is killer so i hope he rests >_< i think his songs are getting more genuine (style wise) in japan so i'm happy :D but i miss him aughhhh

was he still nice and polite when you met him? anyone? ;x

heeeeeeeeeeeeeee

but still looked good

hoho

kekekekeke

ahhhhhhhh

damnnnnnnnnnn

7th autograph?!?! OMGosh~ how i envy you!!

and the part where he smiled and said "7th?" was just too cuteee!!

^ WOW lucky. uve met him 3 times!! ive met him 7777777777777777777777times on tv and the internet, but only once in person... well im very content. but i'd like to meet him another 77777777777777777777 times :D

hahaha

and esp when he's wearing PINK. darrrn. why couldnt he be wearing pink when i saw him???

isnt his fav colours black and white???

^ o yes cecilia~ can he recognise you??? he recognises cherry :)

OMG I DIDNT REALISE!! this is my 77th post!!! hehehee~ i wonder how long it'll take me to get to 777

ur 77th post!! yay!! congrats congrats!! at least u posted it in the SE7EN thread..LOLz..

hahaha~ i agree with you! he looks so cute in pink!

at least u've met him once! LOL..

yeah..i bet he can recognise cecilia by now..heee~

Hey you guys - On his website there use to be a LUCKYSE7EN button where you log in and get exclusive clips, wallpapers, and other goodies. what happened to it?

I asked because I lost all the clips and HQ mvs when my computer was reformatted. In class, we're gonna bring our fav krn musics and mv, and I wanted to show one of se7en's. I'm so sad =/

they reconstructed his official website! it's an all new layout..

so no more LUCKYSE7EN button..T_T

Archived