The Official Se7en Thread

Guest StarCrystal

Guest Lil dRagongrL228

i have a feeling this thread will be closed realli soon... BUT I like Se7en too! ^_^ I can't wait for his new album to come out!

• Replies 24.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest evelyn168

So Se7en has decided to release a new Jap single and then the 3rd Korean album??? But he keeps changing the dates. I really wonder if he'll be able to keep up with releasing his songs... I know that he's doing all his recording now... I just hope he can come out on some shows... Does anyone know his schedule?

I thought official threads weren't allowed. :mellow: Nevermind, it's allowed again :D But while I'm here, mind as well say what I want to say: I can't wait for Se7en's 3rd album! keee

Guest umbanana

WOOOOOOT WE CAN HAVE OFFICIAL GASOO THREADS AGAIN?! woooooooot woooooot woooot *happy dances* hehe this has made my day. yipeeeeee i misss my cutiepie~~ *sigh* seriously cannnnnot wait for his 3rd album anyways. hehehe so happy that we have a se7en thread now!!! let's aim for 777 pages~

Guest daazndino

have you seen the japanese commercial for se7en's new song? "starting line"? da commercial was released last week, its such a good song

Guest mel_orange88

I love his song passion! + crazy!! havn't heard about him for quite a while..thankx 4 gettin this thread back!! ^_^

Guest aznprincess

WOOOOT!!! We can have official thread again YAY!!! for the Se7en's thread. He's just TOOO CUTE and ADORABLE...in other words...Se7en is number 1...not number 7 LOL

I just can't wait until his 3rd album come out...it going to be AWESOME...I can sense it PUAHAHA...I hope they don't change the release date anymore cuz I'm SOOO ready to buy it ;P

have you seen the japanese commercial for se7en's new song? "starting line"? da commercial was released last week, its such a good song

AhhH!! I want to see this..I haven't seen any Se7en clip for so long T___T

WOOOOOOT

WE CAN HAVE OFFICIAL GASOO THREADS AGAIN?!

woooooooot woooooot woooot

*happy dances*

hehe this has made my day. yipeeeeee

i misss my cutiepie~~

*sigh* seriously cannnnnot wait for his 3rd album

anyways. hehehe so happy that we have a se7en thread now!!!

let's aim for 777 pages~

Guest DorkIeSE⑦EN

they need to make up their mind and decide when they are gonna release his 3rd album.

they said no later than early october but i guess it's not gonna happen T_T

Archived