Who's Got The Best Eyes?

Guest Raix

jeesh why is it only blue eyes?

i know :/ it's like most of these beautiful eyes in here are just any colors thats not brown. that's kinda disappointing.

actually go ara's eyes are not natural. i know someone started a rumor about how she was born with hazel greenish eyes but its not true. She is pure korean

and she wears contacts.

IF u mean the shape of her eyes, she actually did close incesion and then changed it too open fold (creating a bigger eye crease)

but her first eyelid surgery she still looked just as pretty as she does now.

and what's your source o_o jsut because she's pure korean doesn't mean she can't have hazel eyes. this girl who sits next to me in eng class has hazel eyes and she's pure chinese. this is the first time i heard about go ara's eyes being contacts.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hikaru105

i know :/ it's like most of these beautiful eyes in here are just any colors thats not brown. that's kinda disappointing.

and what's your source o_o jsut because she's pure korean doesn't mean she can't have hazel eyes. this girl who sits next to me in eng class has hazel eyes and she's pure chinese. this is the first time i heard about go ara's eyes being contacts.

i second that too, b/c my father's eyes are hazel green, so is my grandfather, and my uncle who has green eyes, and all are full blooded asian. no mix that i know of.

Guest upendi

i love kate bosworth's eyes..

coz it's hazel on the right side and blue on the left..

kinda unusual, that's why i like it:D

Guest hotmonkey

ehhh I think some of the celebs posted here got contacts on .... like rihanna and that korean girl go ara or something ???

anyway eyes are beautiful to me when they are intense and there is a spark to them ..... I don't care about the color of the eyes ...

and this whole argument about full asian and hazel eyes thing....... IMO asian "hazel" eyes are more like a lighter version of brown and not really as noticeable as white "hazel" eyes

therefore asian with "hazel" eyes are really just lighter brown shades than most asian :lol:

Guest Raix

Olivia Hussey has got to be one of the prettiest actresses I have ever seen. She was really beautiful in Romeo and Juliet.

I was gonna post TOP up before but cause its the 'other celebs' section, i didn't. I will now ahaha

fdsfdfddbtnbuddyuj3.jpg

I keep thinking he wears eyeliner for some reason ><

Mika Nakashima

56713gi1.jpg

Dean Geyer

deangeyeruc4.jpg

Golf & Mike

250pxgolflt1.jpgnormal3mpas406032602py2.jpg

Mike actually reminds me of Danny Noriega. I thought that the resemblance was stronger than with Heechul =/

Danny Noriega

dannynk7.jpg

Matsumoto Jun

3shairingvm6.jpg

He's eating a petal. why? I dunno -_-

Apparently a lot of South East Asians have hazel eyes. I personally haven't seen that many but yeah. =/

And about most of the eyes posted here not being brown, I think it's because all the other colours stand out more. But there are heaps of people with beautiful brown eyes too. I'm trying to think of people with unique eye shapes. I know I know some ahaha

Guest erisa

i second that too, b/c my father's eyes are hazel green, so is my grandfather, and my uncle who has green eyes, and all are full blooded asian. no mix that i know of.

come on people..... everyone knows that asians have brown eyes... may be darker or a bit lighter but its still brown... no offence i love brown eyes!! but among alllllllll the asian celebrities there is none with GREEEN eyes or blue...just brown...and go ah ra's eyes are considered reeeeeeeeeeeeeally unique and pretty just cuz they are a bit lighter shade than brown. but then .... she is a celebrity....they do all the lightings and stuff to make her eyes appear lighter and more special. maybe she doesnt have that hazel color in real life... but if she has... she is still considered special...cuz she has a bit lighter brown (hazel is a light brown shadow) and she is full korean....that means that its not usual at all to have that kind of color if ur asian...to not talk about other colors like green or blue.

Peace!

Guest HanMai

i love TOP's eyes <3

when i reading HP book i imagine that HP's green eyes is very beautiful but daniel radcliffe's eyes is not the most beautiful for me LOL

Guest seriatim_*

ehhh I think some of the celebs posted here got contacts on .... like rihanna and that korean girl go ara or something ???

anyway eyes are beautiful to me when they are intense and there is a spark to them ..... I don't care about the color of the eyes ...

and this whole argument about full asian and hazel eyes thing....... IMO asian "hazel" eyes are more like a lighter version of brown and not really as noticeable as white "hazel" eyes

therefore asian with "hazel" eyes are really just lighter brown shades than most asian :lol:

^btw. go ara's eyes are natural lol just thought i'd put my two cents in

Guest procrastinator

Ben Barnes has the most intense eyes ever and so does Daniel Craig

All asian do not have brown eyes. Yes a majority 99.999% do. My uncle has grey eyes and he is 100% chinese. Eye color has to do with the amount of melanin in your eyes. If you have a melanin deficiency it may result in different color eyes. Also my childhood friend who is also 100% chinese has hazel(brown, green, yellow, sometimes grey) eyes. Yes, it is rare but don't go saying that it can't happen or saying that Ara has fake eyes because of that. She may just be that person that is 1 in a million with a different color eye in korea.

Archived