Who's Got The Best Eyes?

Guest Raix

Guest hotmonkey

I think you can say that lighting plays a huge part in any eyes. Yes there are Caucasian people like Alexis Bledel and Jessica Biel whose eyes stand out even in real life. But you look at that second picture of Robert Downey Jr and watch him in 'Iron Man' you never notice his eyes were that light. Or Amanda Stamford, watch her in ANTM, her eyes were noticeably blue but they don't look like they did. As with Jade, but you probably wouldn't agree with that as she's part Asian.

For examples, pics of Kelly Clarkson in different types of lighting:

I think you chose wrong pics of Go Ara cause they're both studio pics.

no lighting plays a huge part in ASIAN eyes more so than white people eyes....

Robert Downey JR. eyes looks brown even in the second picture his eyes are not light i don't know what you are talking about ....there are white people with brown eyes you know ... not all white people have color eyes other than brown ...

Don't know who Amanda Stamford is .... as for Jade ..... never notice her eyes .

as for kelly clarkson ... you can still tell that she has light honey brown eyes even in the pictures you posted .... although in the last couple of pictures of kelly clarkson .... it is hard to even see her eyes when she is smiling like that

oh as for pictures of go ara ??? i am not korean so i dont really know how to search for her pictures

for example ... when White people have light color eyes ... their eyes are really noticeable even under normal lighting

like Wentworth miller

315854.jpg

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest White Star

Hugh Laurie (HOUSE) has the most beautiful eyes EVER....maybe i'm being biased because of my obsession with the show....

hughlaurie.jpg

i also think angelina jolie also has beautiful eyes eventhough most people focus more on her lips.

angelina_jolie_7.jpg

Guest sewperrstarr

EVANGELINE LILLY! from lost. her eyes are sooo pretty i'm so jealous haha

she looks gorgeous without makeup too. natural beauty!!!

no lighting plays a huge part in ASIAN eyes more so than white people eyes....

Robert Downey JR. eyes looks brown even in the second picture his eyes are not light i don't know what you are talking about ....there are white people with brown eyes you know ... not all white people have color eyes other than brown ...

Don't know who Amanda Stamford is .... as for Jade ..... never notice her eyes .

as for kelly clarkson ... you can still tell that she has light honey brown eyes even in the pictures you posted .... although in the last couple of pictures of kelly clarkson .... it is hard to even see her eyes when she is smiling like that

oh as for pictures of go ara ??? i am not korean so i dont really know how to search for her pictures

for example ... when White people have light color eyes ... their eyes are really noticeable even under normal lighting

like Wentworth miller

Of course I know white people have brown eyes. I meant Robert Downey Jr., in the second picture, his eyes are so noticeably brown, but you watch Iron Man and it's very dark brown, it looks like Asian eyes under normal lighting. And there are spotlights being used in that picture of Wentworth Miller. Amanda Stamford, her pictures are right under your original post. I posted those pictures of Kelly because you can notice that lighting does play a part in it, her eyes doesn't stand out as much as it does in studio as in real life although yes you can still tell she's got lighter eyes.

You posted pictures of Go Ara in studio lighting using that as evidence that in 'real' life they're not noticeable. So you can't really expect soompiers to simply agree with you when the pictures aren't substantial for proof.

Guest rufflezz

They all have such pretty eyes!

Chace Crawford and Alexis Bledel for me.

And others too, but I don't remember their names.

Guest SHARiNGiSCARiNG

What's all this hype about the color of people eyes??? I, seriously, don't consider or care for the color of people's eyes. theyre just there... I guess they can be cool, but its just meh...

y'all should read "The Bluest Eye" lol

Guest sarangalhee

I like Alexis Bledel's eyes <3

But for some reason, I also really like Sung YuRi and Im YoonA's eyes

o_o;;

89f828e69b6320_full.gif

000010470700100101109vg.jpg

I think I just like really big, round, innocent looking eyes xDDDD

Guest lizbeth

i think wentworth has contacts on. His eyes are naturally brown, i've seen interviews and pictures before prison break...i could be wrong, but that eye color just seems too good to be true lol.

Guest witchery

omg masha tyelna has the creepiest eyes ever....they unnerve me so much....

I remember the first time I saw her the pictures were so big and it was so late at night...

got really freaked out T__T

I love Heather Marks' eyes, they're so lovely:

49445_heather_backstage_dsquaredfw0.jpg49450_heather_backstage_dsquaredfw0.jpg

Guest ovaltinejenkins

i also think Robert Downey Jr. has awesome eyes, especially in this pic

54351229ax7.jpg

WOW.. that picture is bigger than i though haha. anyway they're so green and PENETRATING.

Guest cerys

I never noticed how pretty some celebrity's eyes were *___*

Blue, hazel and green eyes are just gorgeous! Wish I had that type of eye colour.

Archived