Jay Chou 周杰倫

dearskye.

Guest MeiHearts

damn he needs to be in the olympics. it'll be better than any other performer!!

and can't wait for his new album!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest arandomasian

he was invited as a guest,

but he didnt perform on the stage....

i think his performance will be better than those HK singers :sweatingbullets:

may be it's a policitical concern..... :ph34r:

None of the HK singers performed either. Only that old mainland dude and the opera chick performed a song together at the end.

I'm so bummed out. :( I was looking forward to Jay's global debut.

Just in response to the person who said he was ugly - looks aren't everything and it's talent & charisma that gets you far in the entertainment industry. And from what I've noticed, Jay has good facial bone structure, so that's one of his appearance "pluses", shall I say.

And wow I never even heard about this upcoming album! It got delayed? Boo. I thought "Cowboy On The Run" was a good album - I just didn't like the titular track, but the majority of the album was good, IMO.

Guest tifachan

Jay Chou was probably the first Chinese artist I got hooked onto.

I love his style of mumbling which got him famous.

I was surprised to hear him do soprano in Fearless though. lol.

Guest gisbiz

no offense. he's UGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLYYY.

but hes a great composer and has a nice voice... but still.. hes.. UGLY. :D

Ok, I know it's your opinion but I'm really really OFFENDED!

I DON'T care what anyone SAYS!

I think he is just absolutely GORGEOUS and BREATH TAKING! :D

You could have just used "unattractive" instead, ugly was harsh!

Guest Wammie<3

ok I know it's your opinion but I'm really really OFFENDED!

I DON'T care what anyone SAYS!

I think he is just absolutely GORGEOUS and BREATH TAKING! :D

agreed and he is super amazing

Guest arandomasian

UGH. I can't believe someone like Rain was in the olympics ceremony yet Jay wasn't there. :( At least Leehom sang. Do you suppose it was because of political differences that Jay did not make an appearance? He's the biggest Chinese-language artist there is.

Guest kkandy4mee

UGH. I can't believe someone like Rain was in the olympics ceremony yet Jay wasn't there. :( At least Leehom sang. Do you suppose it was because of political differences that Jay did not make an appearance? He's the biggest Chinese-language artist there is.

i doubt it. I don't really think it had anything to do with politics and more to do with perhaps that Wang Lee Hom is himself more international (since he's from the US) and perhaps also to do with the fact that Jay was supposed to have released an album by now, but because he got sick, the album got delayed. So perhaps he's working twice as hard to get it out in time in september.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sportstune

Jay Chou on CNN Talk Asia!! His interview makes us like him even more.

His interview premiered on September 10th, and you can watch it on youtube if you just do a search for "Jay Chou CNN Talk Asia"

There are three parts, and it shows great insight into his creative spirit, motivation, and humility, which is rare to see in celebrities of his status. He is so young, but he has accomplished so much without actually seeking media attention. He deserves all the accolades he has received, I hope his album is coming out soon!! Anyone heard any updates on a release date? Thanks!

Jay Chou on CNN Talk Asia!! His interview makes us like him even more.

His interview premiered on September 10th, and you can watch it on youtube if you just do a search for "Jay Chou CNN Talk Asia"

There are three parts, and it shows great insight into his creative spirit, motivation, and humility, which is rare to see in celebrities of his status. He is so young, but he has accomplished so much without actually seeking media attention. He deserves all the accolades he has received, I hope his album is coming out soon!! Anyone heard any updates on a release date? Thanks!

Oh wow I'll have to go watch that later ^^

His new album will be coming out on the 10th October and you can pre-order it at yesasia.com on the 26th September.

Guest Wammie<3

His new album will be coming out on the 10th October and you can pre-order it at yesasia.com on the 26th September.

Oooooo

Is there preview of it.

I can't wait for it.

I hope has a world tour for this album or have a signing in ca.

Ahhhh jay chou on CNN<3

Guest precious4e

hahaha I just watched his CNN interview. It's so funny. "I've been wishing to have some body doubles"

It was a nice interview. He's so hot....and so is his car.

Guest sportstune

Oh wow I'll have to go watch that later ^^

Thanks for the album news, that is sooooo awesome! I agree, he is so charming...

Archived