[drama 2008] The Last Scandal Of My Life 내생애 마지막 스&

koalabear

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jung Jun-ho also left a message in Last Scandal's Message Board...sorry I have to post the Korean text hoping for a translation

JJH's message

안녕하세요~~~~정준호 입니다

작성자 : 정준호[JJH7247JJH] 작성일 : 2008.04.22 22:25 조회:14225 추천:38 반대:0 번호:14359

봄비가 촉촉히 내리는 밤입니다....오늘따라 한강에 비치는 네온싸인 불빛이 유난히 멋져 보이는군요.

내.마.스 시청자 여러분 반갑습니다...장 똥 철....정 준 호 입니다...

벌써 드라마가 마지막 방송을 한주 남겨놓고 있네요......

아쉽기도 하고 짧았던 3달이 지났습니다.. 그 동안 함께 고생했던 진실씨..웅인씨..정수씨..

그리고..청이누나..병세형...일권이..수호..감독님을 비롯한 스텝여러분과 함께했던 소중한 시간

영원히 간직하겠습니다..무엇보다도..

힘들고 어려울때마다 흔들리지 않게 성원과 격려를 아끼지 않으셨던 내.마.스 팬 여러분들한테

진심으로 감사에 말씀을 드리겠습니다..

마지막으로.. 송재빈 과 장동철에 인생을 살게해준 홍선희(최진실)씨한테 ㅋㅋ 감사합니다..ㅎㅎ

끝까지 멋진 드라마로 여러분들 가슴속에 남는 똥철이가 되겠습니다..

여러분 사랑합니다...

http://imbbs.imbc.com/view.mbc?list_id=619...stscandal_board

I have found out the Chinese translation of this msg. Can sombody translate it into English??? Tks a lot!

這是春雨潇潇的夜晚....今夜映射在漢江的霓虹燈光顯得分外地的美麗。

<我人生>的各位觀衆很高興這樣相見...我是張東澈...鄭俊鎬...

這麽快離電視劇的終映只剩一周的時間了...

很是惋惜,短短的3個月的時間過去了..這期間一起辛苦的真實..雄仁..貞秀..<br />

還有 金青姐姐..秉世哥..一權..秀浩..導演等各位工作人員在一起的珍貴的時間,我會永遠銘記,比任何時候...

對每當我艱辛,困難的時候,都鼓勵我不要動搖的我人生的各位FAN,我要緻以最真心地感謝...

最後..對讓我以宋在斌和張東澈的人生生活的洪善熙(崔真實)ㅋㅋ表示感謝...ㅎㅎ

我會努力成爲以精彩的電視劇留在各位心中的東澈...

I have found out the Chinese translation of this msg. Can sombody translate it into English??? Tks a lot!

這是春雨潇潇的夜晚....今夜映射在漢江的霓虹燈光顯得分外地的美麗。

<我人生>的各位觀衆很高興這樣相見...我是張東澈...鄭俊鎬...

這麽快離電視劇的終映只剩一周的時間了...

很是惋惜,短短的3個月的時間過去了..這期間一起辛苦的真實..雄仁..貞秀..<br />

還有 金青姐姐..秉世哥..一權..秀浩..導演等各位工作人員在一起的珍貴的時間,我會永遠銘記,比任何時候...

對每當我艱辛,困難的時候,都鼓勵我不要動搖的我人生的各位FAN,我要緻以最真心地感謝...

最後..對讓我以宋在斌和張東澈的人生生活的洪善熙(崔真實)ㅋㅋ表示感謝...ㅎㅎ

我會努力成爲以精彩的電視劇留在各位心中的東澈...

Jung Jun Ho left this message on The Last Scandal Message Board

This is a rainy Spring night.....the neon lights reflected by Hangang (Han river) is particularly pretty tonight.

To the audience watching "The Last Scandal", I'm so glad we can meet like this.....I am Jang Dong Chul......Jung Jun Ho.....

So quickly time passed and there's only one week left to the final episode.....

I really regret that the last 3 months went by so quickly...those who worked hard with me.....Jin Shil....Woong In.....Jung Soo....

And.... Guem Chun noona....Byung Sae hyung....Il Gun....Soo Ho....director and all the staff/crew, the precious time we spent together, I will always remember well better than any other time.....

To all the fans of "The Last Scandal" who have encouraged me not to be swayed in my most difficult moments, I want to express my deepest thanks.

Lastly.....to the Hong Sun Hee (Choi Jin Shil) who enabled me to live as Song Jae Bin and Jang Dong Chul, I say thanks.....

I will work hard to become the Dong Chul who lives on in your hearts as an exciting drama....

Guest smiley6yrl

omggggggggggg~!! am i seeing this correctly? WITHS2 is subbing this series? im sooooo HAPPY~! woohoo, thanks so much team~!! ;)

The NGs from yesterday's Happy Time?

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_cd00XMjUyNjY2Mjg=.html

Funny :D:D:D

thank you! :D

I like this drama.

so happy to hear that there will be a season 2, that is to say with the original cast. Hope it will be just as good.

All the characters are so believable, except for the bad husband. Was he not supposed to be a very good student? He does not seem to be very clever. Though I guess you can be very clever and still a big coward. Still, he does not seem to be very smart.

The brother is such a gentleman. I like the actor playing him. I know he was in Outrageous women. Does anybody know a drama where he was the lead?

And the "Star" is kinda cute childish. The actor portaying him is doing a good job...imho. Great cast. I also like the fact that the romance between the leads is developing slowly.

I hope the writer/producer make the bad husband suffer. O...they cannot really do that, can they? Because if he suffers, the female lead will also be (a bit) unhappy, because he is the father of her daughter after all. arghhh

ps: soooo funny when the "star" is copying his brother and the timing and rehearsing of his crying.

I could not say more...thanks WithS2 for taking this as a side project...I know you will sub lots of dramas and thank you for considering this one

ai* thanks for the translation of Jung Jun-ho's message...I can't wait until tomorrow...but I'm sad that there's only 2 episodes left but at least we can see Wedding Bells coming ^ ^

Guest smiley6yrl

lol... after looking through all 35 pages, i manage to get one working link for ep 13. So, I'll be waiting for the rest of them from Puela, thanks dear! I can't wait to check out this series myself with the help of WITHS2's eng subs of course... ;) Thanks WITHS2 team~!!!!!

here is the link to Puela's blog for the direct links for this series along with a few other projects that WITHS2 are subbing.

Puela's Blog

Guest jdcaloza

is season 2 confirmed already? it seems like it has not been nailed yet. from the sound of JJH's message, it seems like it's not upcoming. anyways, i really like each episode. JJH is still a hottie. Hehehehe

Guest mangoboiz

Thanks WithS2, this is such a wonderful new ! For the sake of all english speaking fans, thanks you guys again !

Guest poptartsgurl

Withs2announcejv9.gif

Hello everyone!

As this series is getting closer to its finale, and since it has proven to be such a great series,

WITH S2 is officially announcing Last Scandal to be our newest SIDE PROJECT *yay!*

So, if you love this drama as much as I do, and willing to help us to translate and sub this 16 episodes full of awesomeness,

our troops would be happily welcomed you all in our gigantic family of WITH S2 :D

Please feel free to PM mily2 or myself, and we'll follow up you as soon as we can.

As you know we do have other projects to take care of, so we would really really appreciate any help we can get,

especially from translators (Korean/Chinese translators)

We'll be waiting for you and together we will ROCK this series and bring JummaRella to society! :lol:

Thank you and you will be blessed! ^__^

Thank you With S2.

Thank you With S2.

Thank you WITH S2.

I was hoping you all would do justice to this wonderful drama. Now more people with get the chance to enjoy this with your 'heavenly' subs including me!

THANKS

Thank you WithS2!!! Finally there is a subb team interested in this great drama!

Tks baima22 for the links! I feel a little sad that the drama is going to end soon! That means that we cannot see CJS,JJH and JWI on screen. Hopefully, there will be season 2 with the same lead roles!!! BTW, is the season 2 confirmed already?

Archived