{아시아의별} The Official Junsu & Boa Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyeminnie

^ what she meant was that out of DBSK, she's least closest with junsu, it doesn't mean that she's not close with junsu at all.

love these pics <3

but i always thought that that first pic of junsu and BoA in their younger days wasn't him.

i love the one where junsu's looking at BoA's Best of Soul photobook.

I love the BoA&DBSG combination in general, and BoA's and Junsu's relationship is endearing because they've known each other for so long and are childhood friends. They went from training with one another to being two of Asia's brightest stars!

As for BoA saying that she doesn't have Junsu's number and that out of DBSG she's least close to him, I think a lot of people misinterpreted. It's likely that she was joking around, and the reason why she could say all of that was precisely because they are close. Wouldn't it be a little awkward for her to say those things if they were true? Especially since Junsu was right there with her. And considering their history together (training days, My Name/Hug thru Tri-Angle era, Ah Sisters) it seems unlikely that the two are actually distant from one another. I thought it was pretty publicly known that BoA and Junsu are good friends.

Anyway, I like the picture of them holding hands. It says "Anycall" right above them, and in hindsight it's kind of amusing. Or maybe that's just me, hehe. And in the sketch of them, BoA is called "hyung" and Junsu is called "nuna," lol.

Thanks for the thread! ^^

Guest roseltv

The first pic is absolutely adorable. Look at the height difference now lol.

Can u please tell me where I can see the Red Sun clip? I think it's the one MNet aired right? I couldn't find it. Thanks a lot.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

considering their history together, you'd expect them to be friends haha but I don't think they're that close

I remember listening to this radio clip where Junsu said that he doesn't think guys & girls could be friends lol maybe that's why I don't see Junsu interacting much with girls

Guest cc_yang

hehe!!! aww... i see Xiah and BoA like brothers and sisters only...

because... they were both in training together ever since they were

young... and even though BoA debut before Xiah... i still see them

as brothers and sisters... :)... between them two... i can't really see

them together as a couple... but... yeah... i really hope BoA and Xiah

has a really good relationship with one another... but... i think BoA

was the one who said that she was close with JaeJoong, Lee YeonHee,

and i think the other one was HeeChul???... i forgot... but... i remember

that there was an article saying that BoA said that she was close with

JaeJoong and Lee YeonHee... :)... anyhow... thank you for sharing... :)...

Guest THAT--GIRL

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

THAT HEIGHT PICTUREEEEEEEEEE

omggg junsu looks like a little 3 year old in the first picture! OMGGG sooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeee!

Guest Uyen Duong

That's cuuuuuuuute~~~

It also cleared things for me ;D! Now I know more~

I love the picture of BoA looking up at Junsu and her expression's like,

"WHOAMYGOD, WHEN YOU GET SO TALL?!"

He used to be shorter than her XDD SO CUTE <3

Thanks for thiss <3 I also really liked your Heebon and Heechul one~

Guest astarael

Wow, great stuff! Thanks a bunch for sharing. :]

I was wondering what they were saying in those video clips as well; you've seen the fancam of BoA and Junsu chatting at MKMF '05 right?

I think they're good friends, maybe not on the level of the other DBSK members, but definitely friends. How can you know someone for so many years and not have a good relationship with them?

Guest peurose.

ngaww, junsu was sooo small =_____=;

but i love that picture of him smiling at

the magazine (: boa's so lucky to be friends

with DBSK!!

-annxo

Archived