{아시아의별} The Official Junsu & Boa Thread

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

does anyone else not think thats him?

i mean~didnt he do that kangta/moon heejun audition and thats how he got in?

Some people on Daum were saying that it wasn't him as well. But the thing is - if you see Junsu's baby/child pictures, that boy looks like him. And also, Junsu said that he started training at the age of 12 (11 in American standards). He's known for training under SM for 6 years before debuting in DBSK (and Junsu was 17/18 when he debuted). He was sad because he and BoA went under SM at the same time but she debuted way before he did. So I'm convinced that it is him.

but in a recent interview

boa said she is least close with xiah in dbsk

also i recalled that she once said in a interview that her best male entertainer friend is JJ from DBSK

Guest t1ffiexp

HAHA. The picture of the before and after height difference always makes me laugh. <3

Even though she said in the interview that she's the least closest to Junsu in DBSk doesn't mean they're not friends.

Guest Kiss Me

I'm sure they're close. They've been training/working together for many years. She probably meant that out of DBSK, she was the least closest to him but it doesnt change the fact that they can still be close.

Guest V-ni@star

junsu was so short when he was a child. now he is taller..

yeah i know it is a friendship thread but they look look cute together

Guest badstar

oh dang!!! the pics aren't up anymore... can you upload it again? thanks^^

anyhooo, it's funny how people dont read your explanation about Boa playing around with her words.

can you upload them onto another server? like imageshack? your pics aren't showing up... photobucket is probably the worst bandwidth ever...

also can you find the clip of BoA fixing junsu's tie? a youtube link? i've never seen it before.

Ok - time for some clear-ups~!

however, she is still friends w/ Junsu. There was a clip from year 2005 when BoA started fixing Junsu's tie and Yunho was like, "Why are you doing that?" and Junsu was like, "BoA and I have been becoming better friends lately" and such. I saw the clip myself. During the Red Sun MV shooting, BoA declared "Junsu is mine" to the people around her. I heard this scene myself as well. So yes - I do believe that they're friends. She was just playing around during that interview. Maybe she really doesn't know his number? But that does not mean that they're not friends.

the height difference lol, you do Jaejoong and BoA thread too!

I definitely would - but I don't have any pictures of JaeJoong and BoA together ~ T.T I can do one for Micky and BoA though. They have so many pictures together, haha.

junsu was so short when he was a child. now he is taller..

yeah i know it is a friendship thread but they look look cute together

Yeah, I agree - they do look cute together. I've always been a Junsu x Heebon fan, but Junsu x BoA's my second favorite. They make an awesome couple ~ ^^*

I can't see the pics anymore TT_TT

could you maybe uploud them again~???

thx in advance ^.^

I'll try uploading them again right now.

did you hotlink these? cuz they dont show up~

No - they're from my photobucket. I'll try uploading them again.

oh dang!!! the pics aren't up anymore... can you upload it again? thanks^^

anyhooo, it's funny how people dont read your explanation about Boa playing around with her words.

Yeah, I'll upload them again. And yeah~! People - please read the "clear-ups" -__-;; I already confirmed that Anyband interview ~ *sigh* This proves that my posts aren't worth reading, xD I need to talk less.

can you upload them onto another server? like imageshack? your pics aren't showing up... photobucket is probably the worst bandwidth ever...

also can you find the clip of BoA fixing junsu's tie? a youtube link? i've never seen it before.

I thought imageshack was under construction or something? Like, they're making a new site of it (unless I'm wrong). Oh and that clip - I watched it on Yahoo Korea (which led me to Iple). I'm pretty sure it's not on Youtube. But I'll give you the link to that page and you can see it (along w/ anyone else who wants to see it). The guy in the white (w/ the tie) is Junsu, and the girl w/ the pink top in front of him (she's fixing his tie) is BoA. Yunho is the guy who passes between them (the one wearing the white and blue shirt). At the end of the clip, you can hear Junsu's voice, and that's him saying "We're close friends these days" and such because it was Yunho that asked BoA why she was fixing his tie.

BoA Fixing Junsu's Tie

^yaya!! i wanna see that clip too~

and just like the rest of the ppl, i can't see the pics either.

Don't worry - I'm going to upload the pics again. Give me a few minutes for that to happen. And about the clip - look at my message to the user above you ~ ^^*

oh no bandwith exceeded. O=

no picsssss .. T.T

I know. Darn Photobucket. I'll try uploading them again right now, so hold on you guys ~ ^^*

Archived