[sitcom 2008] Elephant 코끼리

Guest A.lee

:( episode 89 was soo sad with the man....

i wish there was a bit more about him at least in the end or the upcoming episodes...

and i wish there was a bit more screen time for chae ah!

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest riotanet

M&M's, thanks heaps for your uploads! Appreciate it a lot! Is it possible to get maximum dl speed with Megaupload? It's taking its time... Thanks again!

Guest M&M's

Thanks M&M for the Mu links... Helps a lot.

Just wonder, does anyone Sub this type of shows?

:)

I was wondering if this series have english sub? I was watching it on youtube but there is no sub.

I'm going to watch it cause of Baek Sung Hyun!

I don't know how to do subs. could someone else help out with sbus please?

wow, chae ah and sahng yup still haven't gotten together? i'm only on ep. 50 now. this is really disappointing that the relationship hasn't progressed. I really want sunghyun and hyunji together. I hate that they're taking so long for the relationships to start. i heard there are new characters? who are they?? can somebody upload the pictures of these new characters? thank youuuu!

I'll get to that pictures i a sec

:( episode 89 was soo sad with the man....

i wish there was a bit more about him at least in the end or the upcoming episodes...

and i wish there was a bit more screen time for chae ah!

I want more of the younger ones too.

M&M's, thanks heaps for your uploads! Appreciate it a lot! Is it possible to get maximum dl speed with Megaupload? It's taking its time... Thanks again!

I'll see if i could upload elsewhere. from what episode though?

Guest Eagles135

I don't know how to do subs. could someone else help out with sbus please?

I'll get to that pictures i a sec

I want more of the younger ones too.

I'll see if i could upload elsewhere. from what episode though?

ok sry if i sound a bit annoying

but what happend to ep 90 and 91???

thnx for all the uploads!

Guest M&M's

ok sry if i sound a bit annoying

but what happend to ep 90 and 91???

thnx for all the uploads!

did i seem that annoyed :sweatingbullets: ihad short replies b/c i was kind of rushing.

i'm so sorry if i sounded annoyed, i wasn't though.

i'll get the ep. 90 up.

i mislabled ep. 91 as ep.92

Guest junkiluv

for some reason i couldn't watch the rest of episode 91 i watch it on Gom player and it stops like a few minutes into the episode

does anyone have another link besides megaupload?

Guest violetish

for some reason i couldn't watch the rest of episode 91 i watch it on Gom player and it stops like a few minutes into the episode

does anyone have another link besides megaupload?

it works fine for me on VLC player.

Guest jaejoongie <3

Truthfully, in dramas, after the couple I was rooting for gets together, it gets boring.

That was usually how it went for me.

I don't really mind them not getting together ^^;; It's cute.

it should be like... the last episode when they get together. :)

plus it's a sitcom ~~

Guest M&M's

Ep. 91 was different.

Sung Hyun finally found out that Sae Young likes him.

anyway i got ep.90 finally up.sorry for the long delay.

i need to sleep now though. ep. 92-93 will be up tomorrow

Guest junkiluv

thank you so much for even taking the time to post up the episodes if i could I would definitely help out but i'm not soo good with that stuff do you just download it off of clubbox and then upload it to megaupload?

i hope sae young gets a chance with sung hyun i looked through his picture thread and saw him kiss the other girl i forget her name i got so mad but hopefully his feelings for sae young will grow

Guest M&M's

^thanks for offernig the help, but i don't really need it. if you really want to you could though.

and i do use clubbox and then upload to megaupload.

and i think he got scared from sae young when he discovered she liked him is because she is younger than him and because she is his etaecher

and the downloadung was good today, so i got back on schedule!

Guest tvxq4finkl

^thanks for offernig the help, but i don't really need it. if you really want to you could though.

and i do use clubbox and then upload to megaupload.

and i think he got scared from sae young when he discovered she liked him is because she is younger than him and because she is his etaecher

and the downloadung was good today, so i got back on schedule!

OMG!!!! THREE NEW EPISODES!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH~

Guest M&M's

Did you guys see Ep. 93?

i though it was pretty funny when Sung Hyun kpet on rubbing his head aganist sae young's so he could get smarter.

then everyone else started too!

and that new guy, Shin Dong Yup was funny too, but kind of wierd.

^thanks so much for ep 95! been waiting for it all day haha study break.

It was pretty cool that they had Shin Dong Yup guest star, gotta love him (and his super cute daughter) though his character was pretty funky (as per usual)^^

Ep 94 was so sweet. Especially that hobbangman scene where Sunghyun gives Saeyoung the toothbrush.

He seems to think of her only as a younger sister so far but I see their relationship developing (maybe b/c of the Saeyoung+Sunghyun couple popularity?)

I'd hate to get wisdom teeth now...

that was a pretty mean trick hyunji pulled (Saeyoung's so gullible when it comes to love) but poor hyunji (no one else gets to see Saeyoung's calculating side, i love their typical sister relationship)

Sunghyun got really annoyed at her for that though, which was sweet.

ChaeAh's so pretty (tho her acting needs working on) She reminds me of Choi Jung Yoon.

It was funny when Shin Dong Yup said, "yeah, and you should continue being friends...forever" and SangYup was like, "what the hell?" and really pissed off.

rooting for Saeyoung+Sunghyun all the way<3

btw, do you know which episode sunghyun and hyunji kissed?

Guest junkiluv

thank you for episode 95

94 was so cute when sung hyun gave sae young the toothpaste. since he know she likes him, he wouldn't ignore her lol he looked really worried when hyun ji told him about the joke. that was a bit harsh on her. now I'm scared to get my wisdom teeth pulled out

93 i loved the first time he did the brain switching it was so cute it started to get scary when all the kids were doing it but it was funny lol

can't wait to see episode 95 thanks again

Guest tvxq4finkl

wow~thanks for ep. 95...didn't see it on clubbox

rooting for HYUNJI <3 SUNGHYUN all the way~

Archived