[sitcom 2008] Elephant 코끼리

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Yellow_Roses

Why do they always have to put dumb girls with strong and brauny guys . I liked it better when Sung Hyun and Sae Young was hanging out together

I laughed so much when she blackmailed him to study for a test that her father had Sung Hyun and his father redo and he did better than his dad.

I think that the chemistry between Sung Hyun and Sae Young is much better she seem to add something more to his character beside just the good fighter.

He actually had to inprove his mind and he seemed to have felt better about himself after he got the score of his test result back I found that more appeailing.

With Sae Young sister his character seemed so limited. He did't seem to have to put to much thought or effort into their scenes together.

Guest estherrx3

Are there any clubboxes that upload this?

There are three clubboxes that I go to daily (one of them is creidesca3 which was mentioned in a previous page) but theyre all missing episode 9 for some reason and I really want episode 9 -__- creidesca is also missing ep14 I think? Something in the tens digit. And the other two erase the files really quickly so I can't download them anymore. Can anyone give me another site please?

Guest M&M's

Are there any clubboxes that upload this?

There are three clubboxes that I go to daily (one of them is creidesca3 which was mentioned in a previous page) but theyre all missing episode 9 for some reason and I really want episode 9 -__- creidesca is also missing ep14 I think? Something in the tens digit. And the other two erase the files really quickly so I can't download them anymore. Can anyone give me another site please?

here's Episodes 1- 15, including #9. http://box2.clubbox.co.kr:8037/app/link_file.cgihttp://down.clubbox.co.kr/mizville/t197f_4...1df_x82ef_5o7ef

And here's episodes 16-28 http://down.clubbox.co.kr/mizville/v1lef_9...6jf_hpejf_loqjf

i really like this sitcom. its pretty funny.

i like Chae Ah and Hyun Ji and that wierd girl

Is this popular in korea? does anyone know its ratnigs?

Guest noelle12kim

YAY I've been waiting for someone to post this up!!! THANK YOU!!!

This sitcom is SO hilarious!!!

It's a MUST WATCH!

Guest youngcandyx3

does anyone have elephant episode 37?

i downloaded it from many clubboxes but when i started to watch it the video was all fuzzy...

even the sounds were messed up...

Guest M&M's

oh this sounds cute and fun! maybe i'll try it out :]

yeah this is really fun to watch! i love it and you should watch too

Guest M&M's

Its getting so good now. i'm loving it.

Is this popular in Korea?

I wonder how many more episodes are left.

Here are some random pics from Ep. 38 & 39

E38080314HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00051961.jpg

E38080314HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00056863.jpg

E38080314HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00070710.jpg

E38080314HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00091531.jpg

E38080314HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00119896.jpg

E38080314HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00120003.jpg

E38080314HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00128421.jpg

E38080314HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00142872.jpg

E38080314HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00146389.jpg

E38080314HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00168528.jpg

E38080314HDTVXviD-Entalavi_00169015.jpg

E39080317HDTVXviD-ENTALavi_00122829.jpg

E39080317HDTVXviD-ENTALavi_00123099.jpg

E39080317HDTVXviD-ENTALavi_00162432.jpg

Guest M&M's

I'd check this out as it sounds really cute, but a) no idea how to use clubhouse and B) no subs. Is anyone going to sub this?

I don't know about subs.

i think you should try PMing and asking the topic starter about it.

Guest A.lee

i wastched this from the beigning. i just never posted here. ^^

im on episode 30 now and its getting really good and im getting used to all the characters. and oo0o those pics, bsh cut his hair? cause he stil has really long hair in the parts im at lol. and i wonder what the ratings are for this show in korea o_o. i hope its doing good ^^. i think that this show is getting as good as KCS and i think that by the time that this show goes past prolly 50 episodes im going to like it better than KCS..

Archived