The Dark Side Of Girl Groups ... Snsd

Guest Soy

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest roseltv

OMG! This definitely makes me like them more. Maybe I will be a fan in a near future lol. The think I like about these girls is that they do not look/pretend to be too girlish.

Girls' Violent Generation is their sub group name :D

Yuri bounce ! XDDD that's so cute yet hilarious !

Sooyoung and Taeyeon are the most extreme, I think. Yuri is sneaky.

And Jessica isn't scared of Sooyoung anymore ...

b59a4775.gif

From girly

69866047bz7.jpg

to bullies ...

img373zq8.jpg

Credit : sky-high

That's what SNSD is about I guess xD

Guest jaeners

octieu2005, lol...thanks for the gif and picture. XD I seriously love these girls so much. Imagine the magnae bullying her unnies! LOL. That would be hilarious, hahaha. <3

Guest lyly_flower2000

Hahahaha, they are so violent. I can't believe it. So cuteeeee!!!!!

I just love they way Tae Yeon bullies the others.

i wouldnt be surprised if the bullying was true, especially bc i saw that one skit they did a while back with tablo, jurnrim, and kangin. O_O it was very believeable in my opinion. but hey, girls will be girls even if it means growing a horn on their pretty face.

^^^ lol i think you honestly need to pay more attention to the girls, lol indeed bullying happens anywhere and everywhere, but they've been together for a while now, and like any family theres ups and downs, but if you base everything on that skit in the musical then thats just bs, lol cause you could see yuri & sisc & hyoyeon just cracking up during the performance, because the characters they have to play. haha i watch so many clips/interviews/shows on these girls, and they seem to be a great bunch of girls, i mean they trained together and now live together, they have such great living situations too, haha its great to see.

Guest james18

LOL.. im saving it.. that gif's...

Sooyoung's so voilent.. have watch those Chunji's eps and also PKL outing..

Yuri too.. XD

cute.. xD

how funny it is Sooyoung's weakness is Sungmin.. :rolleyes:

Guest silentmarj

urgh! I didn't visit the kceleb photos for a week so I missed many threads of soshi..

I like their dark side.. :lol: all of them makes me laugh when they do crazy things like that..

Archived