The Dark Side Of Girl Groups ... Snsd

Guest Soy

haha .. ok well not that dark, but still kind of shady
haha ok. since we were talking about violent members at the snsd thread, and the top three that constantly showed up were taeyeon & sooyoung & yuri, im going to showcase their hidden talent : bullying.

Sooyoung : Bully Number One

Victims : Anyone that eats her food. or tries to steal her shoes ...

Strengths : Her height & taking lunch from people.

Weakness : Sungmin.

lol ok my favorite gif : look how scared sica is

6owznn8.gif

6x8m5x2.gif

8fn2a01.gif

89tticm.gif

2u9u4uo.gif

exactly why this is her weakness :

6kzmq8i.gif

TaeYeon : Bully Dork

Victims : Mostly Tiffany & Sunny

Strengths : Pulling Abilities & Witty Comebacks

Weakness : Aegyo-ness (recent radio interview, umma said she hates it when it tiffany and sunny do their aegyo things)

7yphb1i.gif

80vtpqt.gif

7y7dvv8.gif

Untitled-49.gif

Yu Ri : Hidden Soshi, Crouching Yu Ri

Victims : Anyone & Everyone .. oh and Sooyoung

Strengths : Her sneak attack and constant misleading smile.

Weakness : Food. haha it slows her down and distracts her.

86ij3q0.gif

6s9dbiw.gif

6taskco.gif

6nvdtz6.gif

special sneak attack : the yuri bounce

87n9dlg.gif

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest paigehk

i love that gif where SooYoung hugged Sun Ye..it's so funny and SooYoung is really a big bully. It's funnier that her weakness is SungMin. lol

Guest doomunleashed

lol... in the jessica gif. sooyoung appears out of nowhere and jessica is like eh? what?. lmao Taeyeon hates when sunny and tiff act cuteXD but Yuri is by far the most violent one, in PKL outing nothing could stop her to get that ice cream.

Guest jaeners

LOL. I just saw these in the girls' thread and I was cracking up so much. xD Seeing this again makes me laugh even more bc they're so cute and seeing what they do is funny. <3 I always knew Sooyoung's weakness was Sungmin. *cough* Hahahah. :D

jaeners omg tell me about it, i was watching the episode this morning and she literally pulled sooyoung's leg and hopped over her to get to the camera to answer the question and get her food. i was like .. lol yuri-ah what are you doing

and this is why sungmin is her weakness

6kzmq8i.gif

Guest miss scarlett

It's amazing to know that Sooyoung's weakness is Sungmin, considering that Sungmin is no where near to be even the weakest bully in Suju, lol. XD

SOOMIN YES =)

I LOVE THIS THREAD LOL

LOLLLLL LaBelle that clip just made my night, lol i laughed so hard when he bumped her over the first time, and omg when he flipped her chair, haha he's so mean. lol but they're so cute. <3

Guest lilswtazndevil

LMAO!!!

this so made my night!! bullies!!

haha!!

i like the gif of sooyoung sunye and tiffany!!

sooyoungs's weakness is sungmin??LMAO!!!XD

Guest jaeners

Hahahahaha, I love that clip, Citra! Thank you for posting it. XD And Soy, thank you for the gif! I watch Chunji sometimes which is why I knew Sooyoung's weakness was Sungmin plus I've read tons of stuff about them and yeah. Hahaha. Sooyoung & Sungmin are so cute. They look like best friends fighting...or well, brother&sister. Maybe it's just me thinking that. LOL. XD

that's why I love MinYoung Couple hahahah

and Sooyoung is the meanest in snsd and she often bullies the gals rite look how hopeless she is when sungmin around her hahaha

I think sungmin influenced her sooo bad XD

poor the other snsd gals who's actually sweet gals XD XD XD (not that sweet tho)

Guest jaeners

Lol. It's like Sungmin bullies her and pisses her off then Sooyoung takes out her anger on the other members bc she knows they won't do anything. xDD MinYoung kills me. Hahaha.

lol sooyoung probably takes all this anger from sungmin and just releases it on the other girls, and because her and yuri constantly film together, yuri learned how to bully too ?

... and well taeyeon was just born to bully.

Archived