isabella

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

April 25, 2017

Ryu Soo Young Expresses Happiness About Wife Park Ha Sun’s Pregnancy

Source: Soompi by A. Park 

Ryu-Soo-Young-Park-Ha-Sun.jpg

Ryu Soo Young expressed how happy he feels about his wife Park Ha Sun’s first pregnancy.

The actor said on his Instagram on April 25, “Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your blessings. #ILoveYou #ThankYou.” He also posted a photo of a four-leaf clover to express the couple’s happiness.

Park Ha Sun’s agency said, “Park Ha Sun is currently pregnant, and she is due in the fall. Going forward, she will continue with her work within reason.”

Meanwhile, Ryu Soo Young and Park Ha Sun had a private wedding in January after two years of dating.

Source (1)

April 27, 2017

Park Ha-sun reveals love letter from Ryu Soo-young

Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net

photo844010.jpg

Mom-to-be Park Ha-sun revealed a love letter from Ryu Soo-young.

She posted a picture of the love letter on Instagram. The letter said, "I'm going to the gym. Tell me if you want to eat anything and I'll get it for you, whatever it is. 11:05, your husband. It's going to take me about an hour".

photo844008.jpg

Park Ha-sun commented on her picture, "Anything? Peaches, plums, yellow melons, grapes, watermelons and other summer fruits; they're not even out yet".

Park Ha-sun also posted a picture of a set of owls saying, "Thank you. I really wanted three owls a year ago".

Park Ha-sun and Ryu Soo-young got married in January and she's currently pregnant.

photo844009.jpg

April 27, 2017

Park Ha Sun Shares Adorable Note Showing That Ryu Soo Young Is The Perfect Husband

Source: Soompi by J. Lim

Park-Ha-Sun-Ryu-Soo-Young1.jpg

Actress and soon-to-be-mom Park Ha Sun revealed how husband Ryu Soo Young is being the perfect husband.

The actress took to Instagram on April 27 to share a note left by her husband. On the note, Ryu Soo Young wrote, “Honey, I’m going to go work out. Call me if you think of anything you want to eat. I’ll buy whatever you want. At 11:05 a.m., your husband. I’ll be gone for about an hour.”

For her caption, Park Ha Sun wrote, “Anything? Fresh white peaches, fresh plums, spotted cantaloupes, grapes, and watermelons. All the summer fruits. But you know, only watermelons are available right now.”

Park Ha Sun and Ryu Soo Young revealed on April 24 that they are expecting their first child, with Park Ha Sun due to give birth this fall.

Source (1)

• 3 months later...

phs2.jpg

August 25, 2017

Park Ha-sun, Ryu Soo-young are now parents

Source: INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

24211514.jpg
Married actors Ryu Soo-young, left, and Park Ha-sun, right, are the proud parents of a newborn daughter.

Ryu and Park got married last January after two years of dating.

Park’s agents at Slent Glocean announced Thursday that Park had given birth on Wednesday night.

“The child, at 3.5 kg [7 pounds 11 ounces], and the mother, are both in healthy condition,” said the entertainment company.

Ryu achieved fame with his performance in the SBS drama “Successful Story of a Bright Girl” and was awarded the Top Excellence Award for Actors at the 2006 KBS Drama Awards for his role in the KBS drama “Seoul 1945.”

Park became famous for her role as Queen Inhyeon in the 2010 MBC drama “Dong Yi,” and worked with Ryu on the MBC’s drama “Two Weeks.”

Park recently appeared in the film “Midnight Runners,” which has been a surprise hit of the summer.

By Bae Seung-hoon

Published on August 24, 2017 by K STAR 생방송 스타뉴스

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Ryu Soo Young And Park Han Byul In Final Talks To Unite For New Drama

d6e7dd25a01743f8b0d82b84ed90587d.jpeg?s=

Ryu Soo Young may be starring in a new drama!

On November 6, there were reports that Ryu Soo Young will be appearing in MBC’s new weekend drama “I Love You When I’m Sad” (literal title). This will be the actor’s first drama since SBS’s “The Good Witch” which ended in May.

In response to the reports, Ryu Soo Young’s agency Fly Up Entertainment stated, “Ryu Soo Young is currently in the final stages of talks for ‘I Love You When I’m Sad’ (literal title). His appearance has not yet been finalized.”

“I Love You When I’m Sad” is a melodrama about a woman who’s being chased, a man who’s chasing her, and a man who hides her. It’s a remake of the 1999 Japanese TBS drama “Beautiful Person” (literal title) by Nojima Shinji. After consulting with TBS, MBC is currently working to produce the drama with the goal of airing it next February.

Ryu Soo Young has been offered the role of Yoon Ma Ri’s husband Kang In Wook, who is the heir to a conglomerate and president of a construction company. On the surface, he has a handsome face and high-level qualifications, but he’s a secretive person with inner pain behind his perfect appearance. He’s also obsessed with his wife and has violent tendencies.

Unlike his kind characters in past projects, Ryu Soo Young will transform into a cold-hearted man. Park Han Byul is currently in talks to play Yoon Ma Ri and Ji Hyun Woo is in talks to portray On Ji Sung, who gives Yoon Ma Ri all of his love.

“I Love You When I’m Sad” is scheduled to air in February 2019 as the follow-up to “A Promise With God” (literal title)

source

• 1 month later...

62c894f8ccb944899e0648f3d984127b.jpeg?s=

Ji Hyun Woo, Park Han Byul, Ryu Soo Young, And Wang Bit Na Confirmed For Japanese Remake Drama

The cast of MBC’s upcoming weekend special drama “I Love You When I’m Sad” (literal translation) has confirmed its lead cast!

After it had been reported earlier this year that they were in talks, Ji Hyun Woo, Park Han Byul, and Ryu Soo Young have confirmed their involvement in the drama. Wang Bit Na has also joined the cast to round out its four leads.

“I Love You When I’m Sad” is a melodrama about people who try to find the meaning of love through their second shot at love while simultaneously being chased by and chasing people with secret greeds and ambitions. It is a remake of the 1999 Japanese TBS drama “Beautiful Person” (literal title) by writer Nojima Shinji.

Ji Hyun Woo will play a character named Seo Jung Won, the director of a plastic surgery clinic who throws himself completely into his second and last shot at love, no matter how dangerous it might be.

Park Han Byul will play Yoon Ma Ri, a beautiful and clever artist who married into a chaebol family. Everyone around her thinks that she’s living a Cinderella life because she came from a rough family background and met a chaebol heir as an art student and caught his eye, but her husband turns out to be a violent man. When she meets Seo Jung Won, she falls in love with him instead.

Ryu Soo Young plays Kang In Wook, Yoon Ma Ri’s husband. On paper, he’s the perfect guy – good-looking, has an MBA from Harvard, and the son of a chaebol family – but he’s dangerously obsessed with the wife who is trying to escape from him.

Wang Bit Na plays Joo Hae Ra, a woman who has been in love with Seo Jung Won for a long time. Her parents died in a plane accident when she was young and she was raised by Seo Jung Won’s parents. Although she believed her chance had come when Seo Jung Won’s wife passed away, a crack opens up in her world with the appearance of Yoon Ma Ri.

The production staff of the remake drama stated, “Ji Hyun Woo, Park Han Byul, Ryu Soo Young, and Wang Bit Na, whose solid talent needs no explanation, have joined ‘I Love You When I’m Sad.’ Please look forward to this passionate melodrama that will kick off 2019.”

The drama will air sometime in February 2019.

source

• 2 weeks later...

December 24, 2018

"You're My Destiny" Ryu Soo-young, "I tried to kiss Park Ha-sun"

Source: Nate via HanCinema.net

photo1025050.jpg

Ryu Soo-young told some love stories between himself and his wife Park Ha-sun.

He appeared in the SBS TV show "You're My Destiny" as a special MC on the 24th.

He recalled the dating stages of him and his wife and said, "We were kind of in a weird relationship but she said she liked hiking so I asked her to go with me".

"It was very nice. On the way down, it was slippery so I gave her my hand and she took it. She didn't let go until we got home".

"We were slow to make moves. I was given the hand so I wanted the lips to. We were at the playground and I was pushing the swing for her. I slowly walked towards the swing to her and knelt down".

"I was thinking I will kiss her when the swing came forward but she pushed me in my forehead and I fell back. But that was awesome".

• 1 month later...

January 30, 2019

Actor couple to represent Australia

By Yeo Ye-rim INSIDE Korea JoongAng Daily

29192443.jpg

Celebrity couple Ryu Su-young and Park Ha-sun will now represent Australia as honorary ambassadors.

Ryu’s agency Fly-up Entertainment announced Tuesday that the two actors were appointed honorary ambassadors by the Australian Embassy at the “Australia Open” event held at Grand Hyatt Seoul in central Seoul last Friday.

“We are honored to be part of this precious event,” Ryu said at the site. “As an honorary ambassador, I will work hard with full responsibility. I will also do my best to help build more trust and friendship between the two countries.”

The “Australia Open” event was held to celebrate Australia Day, which is a national day in Australia celebrating the anniversary of the first landing of the British fleet at Port Jackson, New South Wales, every Jan. 26.

The theme of this year’s event was Australian Open, referring to the annual tennis tournament in Australia, and emphasizing shared values between the two countries through tennis. 

The event was attended by celebrities and top officials, including the Minister of Gender Equality and Family Jin Sun-mee, Australian Ambassador to Korea James Choi, Australian-born Korean entertainer Sam Hammington and Sean from hip hop duo Jinusean.

• 2 months later...

Archived