[Official] JESSICA Jung (정제시카) Thread -WONDERLAND out now!

jaefan

• Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I looked at the prices and heard my wallet laugh lmao I need economically friendly prices. 

She's been so busy, I can barely keep up with her even though I technically..do..? 

I'm at least gonna aim for sunglasses (...eventually, lol). And I probably won't bother with the clothes until they start getting sold in the states (should that happen) since I like trying on clothes before buying.

Fortunately, it's just been photoshoots/B&E stuff/SNS, lol. She hasn't attended any events at all this month D: I hope she'll attend something soon >_<

Guest ivygail25

Hi guys please vote for Jessica for Goddess of Asia here is the link: http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/ let us show our love and support for Jessica please participate you can vote every 30mins :once you vote :) KEEP VOTING GUYS THANK YOU! :D

Guest Yudonott

4 Female Stars Who Have Suffered Enough From Malicious Comments

Female idols are more likely to suffer from malicious comments. It usually came from keyboard warrior accompanied by anonymous vicious rumors. After the news, Taeyeon taking legal actions against malicious comments, the anonymous culture has been reflecting in Kpop world markets once again.

1. IU
0Bwq1tbdeTmQoUW1jQUtVVmNNNDg.png

2. T-ARA’s Jiyeon
0Bwq1tbdeTmQod0MwRjh0eUJydm8.png

3. SNSD Taeyeon
0Bwq1tbdeTmQoMFllYy1hQ2dFc1U.png

4. Ex-SNSD member Jessica
0Bwq1tbdeTmQoRlFIOHJUZHBvSHM.png

source : kpop-map.com/4-female-stars-who-have-suffered-enough-from-malicious-comments/

Archived