Guest huangsy

Guest por13_2mpn

Okay, now my CB dl is at 22 hours...wtf??? :wacko:

Anyone have this uploaded on MU?

Damn, now I really have no excuse not to do my taxes. :angry:

Hi! everyone.

I've just download Ep.01 from CB.

I'll upload it on MU for everyone.

But I can't download the Ep.2 coz my internet connection have a problem with CB.

Can anyone help me to upload this series on MU to share the others?

I begged puela to help me download and upload this series on MU.

I hope she'll be post it, too if she finished it.

Now I hope there will be a fansub team for subbing it. :unsure:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today's RATINGS - EPISODE 3

TNS media

#6 Nationwide: 18.1% Seoul: 18.9%

(Slot #2 Angry Mom 25.6% and 24.6% ; #5 Park Jung Gum 18.2 and 18.9; while King Sejong #4 20.4 and 20.1)

Considering its competition, I must say this series still indeed captures the heart of younger viewers in Korea,

while the ahjummas are prolly busy watching their "Angry Mom", and the ahjussis are watching King Sejong :lol:

Guest kacanghijau

Hi! everyone.

I've just download Ep.01 from CB.

I'll upload it on MU for everyone.

But I can't download the Ep.2 coz my internet connection have a problem with CB.

Can anyone help me to upload this series on MU to share the others?

I begged puela to help me download and upload this series on MU.

I hope she'll be post it, too if she finished it.

Now I hope there will be a fansub team for subbing it. :unsure:

im loving this!!!!!

i'll be uploading this to my veoh page

Thanks to both of you. Don't forget to leave the links here after finish upload it. :) I am too really hope some fansub will subbing it but I'm a very impatient person and can't wait for that. So i will watch this drama after download it as soon as possible although i don't know a single Korean word (wait i think i know a few: saranghae, oppa) I will try to understand this drama base on summary and analysis from the people from this thread. Thanks to all of you here. Keep the good work. :)

Whey-hey!! I think we may have lift-off on this thread , folks. Let's hope there's enough fuel in the dramatic tanks to get us into orbit.

hello, Winter Bird, anyone?

Well actually, my delight at discovering this drama and finding it so promising is my way of saying GOODBYE Winter Bird and good riddance. I decided finally to resign from that on-line masochists club at the point (ep 37 was it? - dunno, I already deleted the lot) where our supposedly strong spirited and big hearted heroine let her money-mad son-worshipping mother-in-law walk off with the baby. OK, so she was soon camping outside in the cold hoping to get the kid back, but when the trio then started fighting over the poor little mite, I'm pretty sure that was a real baby in real distress that was dominating the sound track. (Well, I suppose there may be a fantastic genius of an actress out there somewhere who can make the exact same sort of noise as a terrified infant, but I somehow suspect the sound was produced by simpler, and crueler, means.) Last straw time for me. And hey that's nearly 30 Gigs of freed-up space I can put to better use.

Damn, now I really have no excuse not to do my taxes.

I'm beginning to see a sinister pattern here. I got ep 1 fine, but ep2 took several retries, and since yesterday I haven't been able to get even an up to date listing from the WITHS2 box (or any others I've tried). So not even started to get ep 3 yet.

So: a word to those guys who intercept the world's Internet and phone traffic just a few miles from where I'm sitting, at Menwith Hill Air Base (possibly the only "air base" on the planet that doesn't have a runway, though it does have a massive array of antennae you can see for miles, though not from Google Earth where it's been blurred out in the same way that Korean HDTV blurs out the logos on goods where the manufacturers have turned down the invitation to "sponsor" a drama.) OK, you cyber-snoopers: we know the Revenue told you they can't wait for hjkomo and hubby to file their returns, but please understand: stopping her from accessing CB, and preventing those of us who ply her with questions about Korean idioms from doing so either, will NOT get her return in any faster. Quite the reverse. Just let us all get stuck into this drama, and we'll keep her so busy and sleepless that in all probability she'll over-declare her income just to get the job done. Do we have a deal?

Hey, it appears we do!! Ep 3 just popped up in my listing, and by golly it's coming in, for now at least, at 120 KB/s. So even the elusive "fast download" coupon seems to be working for once. Which gives me a tricky decision. Do I try to cram in a viewing of ep3 this morning at the risk of missing a live shot at ep4, or do I postpone ep 4 viewing until that hits CB and just stick to enjoying ep3 today? Something to ponder over Sunday morning coffee.

I must say this series still indeed captures the heart of younger viewers in Korea, while the ahjummas are prolly busy watching their "Angry Mom", and the ahjussis are watching King Sejong

It cheers up this word-loving British haraboji no end to be in such youthful company. Even makes up for SBS keep reminding me that I'm (Korean) 62. (I don't mind being British 60, because that means that with my Senior Citizens transport pass I get the 90-minute busride to the nearest Korean restaurant for free.)

wait i think i know a few: saranghae, oppa

Here's another for your collection: kokchong hajimayo! (Sorry if that romanization's rubbish, I never really got the hang of romanizing things: Hangul --oops, Hangeul -- is so much easier once you get the hang of it, only takes most people a week or so if they set their minds to it, then you've got it for life) Like JS keeps telling SY: don't worry. (Though since they're on panmal terms, he says kokchong hajima. He's too careful of his p's and q's to say the really hip (or slovenly, depending on viewpoint) "kokchong ma", an expression of the type that leads the Ministry of Culture to issue regular dire warnings to schools about declining standards of grammar. But that's how living languages behave, whether the Men from the Ministry like it or not.

Oh and one more handy word, edited in after watching that ep 4 cliffhanger: 나가라! Nagara! Get out [of here]!

Guest freezspirit

Ok just wanted to give my 2cents (2pence) on why this great show has not got a mass following yet:

1. Everyone is still feeling the effects of Golden Bride finishing or still finishing watching/catching up on it.

2. Not had as much press/internet attention as other new shows.

3. Not yet picked up by any fan sub group as a main or special side project.

4. Correct me if I'm wrong - Only source to get the files is clubbox - a lot of users wait for it on d-addicts or DDL.

On 1, if I remember correctly Golden Bride was a slow burner it wasn't until around 25+ episode that the fan base really took off.

On 2 and 3 its a great sham, as soon as I watched the first episode I was totally hooked (Cannot speak or read Korean, half British/half Greek) It just looked like a funny show with some drama added.

Well.... Just finished watching ep4 as broadcast a few minutes ago (though I didn't get to watch ep3 yet, so I want to do that before I say much, and I've just been given a list of chores I've got to do for the rest of the afternoon...)

But --- as far as I'm concerned ep 4 establishes this drama as one of the first-rate ones. This episode really does have everything, and then some more. There was so much packed in, so many shifts of tone and pace and contrasts of personality and situation, but all driving forward to an absolute whammer of a cliffhanger line from JS...

I'm really looking forward to the next few weeks...

Just finished watching Episode 1 and LOVED IT!!!

I can see why the ahjummas would be watching Angry Mom (watched the first two episodes last night while waiting for I Am Happy to finish downloading and then finally had to go to bed). I like the chemistry between Ryu Jin and Shin Eun Kyung, but the mom is starting to get a bit annoying with her "poor me" whining.

Wait a minute....aren't I, technically, an ahjumma, too? :lol:

This show, on the other hand, is clever and funny! More in a bit....

I actually didn't end up doing my taxes (no worries, it's not due until April 15th) because TurboTax was loading screwily on my computer, and I couldn't just restart my computer, interrupting my dl's - now, could I? Of course not! :lol:

And it's overcast today....brrrrrr...too cold to paint.... :D

P.S. Don't worry, baduy, you're not alone. Romanized Hangeul also confuses the heck out of me. I much prefer reading the original Korean.

Guest por13_2mpn

For all of you who can't download from CB.

Non-Clubbox

I Am Happy Ep.01 (Ental) : Part 1 ; Part 2

I Am Happy Ep.02 (Ental) : Part 1 ; Part 2 (uploading)

I Am Happy Ep.03 (Ental) : Part 1 (uploading) ; Part 2

credit : puela & por13_2mpn

and this is "I am happy" forum for Thai Fans.

http://forums.popcornfor2.com/index.php?showtopic=57016

you can get Non-CB download from the 1st page of this thread.

Hope you'll enjoy the show!!

My thoughts on Episode 1:

baduy, I've learned a new trick since our days in the Insoon thread - SCREENCAPPING! :D

I won't use spoiler black-outs for this post since it's about the first episode.

First off, weren't they COLD filming outdoors during the night and in the morning while wearing nothing but underwear? BRRRR....

happinesse01kor080209hdvy2.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdex3.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdpp0.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdop5.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdel0.jpg

^^ He's running barefoot with snow on the ground. Yikes!

happinesse01kor080209hdhw5.jpg

How is Gil Yong Woo in this show? He doesn't have that much screen time as Minister Hong in Hong Gil Dong, compared to the main characters, but have they already finished filming HGD? They've only aired 14 of 24 episodes. Hmm...

happinesse01kor080209hdzm0.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdyz6.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdzd3.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdus3.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdnw7.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdgq6.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdks9.jpg

Later, while getting coffee, JS is still a nervous wreck over witnessing SY's brazen manner with the President.

JS: Hey, have you gone mad? How can you dare to act like that in front of the President/Chairman?

SY: What, can't I even speak in front of him?

JS: Of course not! You may not know the way things are, but he's practically a god to us.

SY: Shin? (신 meaning god...and also footwear) Traditional rubber shoes? :lol:

Lee Hoon and Kim Hyo Jin are cute together. I am definitely liking her character, Seo Yoon (I got really annoyed with Kim Hyo Jin's character in Magic). Isn't she the one dating Yoo Ji Tae?

What else has Lee Hoon been in?

The carrots also helped when watching this scene:

happinesse01kor080209hdpr2.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdtt0.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdpl4.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hduu9.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdzv2.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdrg7.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdds7.jpg

JS: I didn't want to do it in this kind of place. I was thinking of somewhere nice,

happinesse01kor080209hdzp5.jpg

...so it can't be helped let'sgetmarried...

happinesse01kor080209hdym8.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdmv7.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdzb5.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdft9.jpg

I think the rest of the action, and the motives, in this ep. are pretty plain from uncommented viewing alone. Just one more point where non-speakers of Korean might need a bit of help, and which should also indicate the flavor of the remaining 40 or so minutes. While the Park family is still in the air en route to Hong Kong, JS is back home, where (maternal) granny has arrived (for her daughter's anniversary rites as it will emerge) and is giving emergency resuscitation treatment to the houseplants and pot herbs the menfolk have been neglecting. Just then a phonecall arrives for JS, telling him he has to follow the President to Hong Kong immediately to hand over some papers he needs to see urgently. So, though it means missing his mother's anniversary rites, JS catches a plane to Hong Kong too, and heads to meet the President and his eldest son who is running the Hong Kong side of the business, and who is, of course, unbeknown to JS, SY's "biological" Oppa, currently playing host to his parents and sisters in the very same hotel where JS is being put up. Most of what follows is sufficiently understandable by visual clues alone, so I'll stop there...

Okay, the mom's a bit crazy. :wacko: She always plays those crazy richard simmons characters. :crazy:

Mom: Go ahead, do and wear whatever you want! Disgrace me, and disgrace the Republic of Korea!!!

happinesse01kor080209hdjt1.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdhh5.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdvy1.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdey4.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hddl0.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdki8.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdlu1.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hddn5.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdih2.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdsh0.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdkl9.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdvw5.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdid3.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdha0.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdgw1.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdff6.jpg

SY's sister informs her that the trip's main purpose is to matchmake the girls with sons of the other "royal families" of ROK.

happinesse01kor080209hdqi4.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdbw3.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdhx8.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdrj6.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdvr9.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdeq1.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdjm3.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdwg4.jpg

I'm glad to see Lee Eun Song in another drama after Mixed-up Investigative Agency.

It looks like SY tried working at 2 other companies but was fired when they found out who's daughter she was. Dad and bro want her to go back to school, but she's sick of studying (and she doesn't look like the studying type, either.) Apparently, she snuck into Dad's company. He says she could have at least told the family first before showing up and surprising everyone.

Also, JS and SY's brother went to school (college?) together, though they didn't know each other very well, and JS shows such deference to him because he's the President's son.

Is JS's brother, the one who works at the shop, not their dad's real son? Grandma critizes Dad for leaving work early & "leaving the shop to your child" and says something about "not being born from your own body" - Or, was she referring to Dad (not being her own blood-related son)?

I liked this cute scene, where JS calls SY and hears her phone ringing in the hotel lobby:

happinesse01kor080209hden0.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdui9.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdrt9.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdwg4.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdna6.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdni5.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdtv0.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hddz3.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdoi1.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdch9.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdyi5.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hddt7.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdqw9.jpg

Dinner between two 'Royal families' ~

happinesse01kor080209hdyb7.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdxm4.jpg<- I don't know why, but I liked this shot.

happinesse01kor080209hdvf1.jpg<- Mmm...that wine looks good :D

happinesse01kor080209hdyh7.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdfo9.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdoi0.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdmm5.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdnk4.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdle1.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdvl7.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdsz3.jpg<- Will Mr. Prince be interested in SY? We shall have to wait and see...

happinesse01kor080209hdtx6.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdvi9.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdrj1.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdqc4.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdjf2.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdci1.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdce5.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdcw8.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdwn9.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdaf8.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdun2.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdge4.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdkf3.jpg

happinesse01kor080209hdiq8.jpg

I hope we can attract more converts to this show. :D

*off to watch episode 2*

Is JS's brother, the one who works at the shop, not their dad's real son? Grandma critizes Dad for leaving work early & "leaving the shop to your child" and says something about "not being born from your own body" - Or, was she referring to Dad (not being her own blood-related son)?

I wondered about this, too, because of the given (more precisely, generational) names:

이준수

이준기

이준영

BUT

이용재 (the one at the wholesale foodmarket and driving the delivery truck)

Can anybody unpack the cultural info here? Is this one for your long-suffering mother already?

It looks like SY tried working at 2 other companies but was fired when they found out who's daughter she was. Dad and bro want her to go back to school, but she's sick of studying (and she doesn't look like the studying type, either.

I guess we're talking here about the scene in the afternoon of the arrival in Hongkong, that starts with a closeup of SY's daintily painted toenails, then up and back to Daddy sitting at his desk at the rear of the room looking at some documents, while big bro is on the sofa? I think that's probably going to be quite important. Clearly Daddy's not a raving idiot like Mommy, but he seems to share his wife's ideas about A Woman's Place, so he's not going to be a pushover.

SY's wish to work (at all, let alone in the family company, which it seems wasn't her first choice anyway, more of a last resort) is treated by both Men in the Family as a sort of silly whim that she'll get over in time. And, as the scene progresses, SY is reduced to grabbing Daddy and jumping up and down in front of him in best little-girlie fashion as if pleading for an ice cream or a cookie; but what she's actually begging for so little-girlishly is for him to take her wish to do proper work seriously. Which is a bit of a paradox...

And what a marvellous touch when she spots Daddy's favorite full-out "girlie" girl Ae Da advancing from behind, about to take away her father's precious attention, and she tries to postpone that moment by launching a Taekwando kick at her little sis. (Actually, this was to me very reminiscent of the way the dominant kitten in a litter will cuff away a more puny sibling's attempt to get a slice of maternal care)

Well, generally speaking, if a family names their children with the same syllable/character for half of the name, either first or second half, then they usually name ALL the children that way, I think. What I learned from my dad regarding names is that each generation in the family tree already has that particular syllable/character set (I don't know if it's already set in stone from history, or if the family elders decide it for each current generation). Not all families follow this, though, even if they name their children with similar names (mine certainly didn't, but my dad's cousin in Korea, the keeper of the family archive, did with his own children).

I also noticed from the relationship chart, that Joon Su and Yong Jae are the same age (31). So, if they're not fraternal twins, then Yong Jae was probably adopted. The chart also shows that Yong Jae has a connection to SY's dad's assistant, the one with the past relationship with SY's brother. Either she and Yong Jae are related, or there's going to be a romantic connection.

Yes, the scene is in Hong Kong with SY, bro and dad. Bro tells her to work somewhere else, but she retorts with the "no one will hire me after they find out who I am" bit. Bro says to then go back to school, but she doesn't want to do that, either. She begs her dad to just let her keep working at his company. He warns her that if things go wrong, he could become the laughingstock of the company. To stop her pleading/whining and tugging on his arm, he tells her to get married and learn work at the in-laws company (or did he mean housework? not sure...he just said "learn work" as in 'il' not housework - 'ssalim')

Guest ooobloopbloopooo

I wondered about this, too, because of the given (more precisely, generational) names:

이준수

이준기

이준영

BUT

이용재 (the one at the wholesale foodmarket and driving the delivery truck)

Can anybody unpack the cultural info here? Is this one for your long-suffering mother already?

YJ is not the biological son. The father brought him to their home and raised as his own son. That is why the grandmother wants the singer son to go and help the father's business. The older generation of Koreans have a saying which translates to "Don't take in living beings with black hair." It's saying to be weary of other people that are not in your family because they can betray you at any given time. The grandmother is worried that the father gives so much responsbility and trust in YJ because they never know when he might just turn on the family or leave them.

Hope this helped!

Just finished Episode 2.

Yes, Yong Jae is not a biological son. Grandma's upset that Dad let's YJ run the family business.

"Aren't 3 sons enough for you?" But Dad argues, "He's my son, too!"

Thanks, ooobloopbloopooo - Yay! Another person to explain Korean idioms! :D

canyayasis, I bet you can appreciate the use of music (especially classical) in this drama -

from the ever increasing crescendo of Pachelbel's Kanon during the royal families' dinner, as SY plays with her phone completely oblivious to the questions of HK Group's Prince, until it's broken up by Ae Da's fork jabbed into her thigh.....

.....to the whimsical music that starts playing when SY solemnly swears that her story is true about being in HK as a part-time job impersonating the President's daughter.

happinesse02kor080210hdyv8.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdje9.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdoq5.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdck0.jpg

JS: Then, why didn't you tell me about it?

SY: Because I felt guilty for sightseeing in Hong Kong without you! (What a good liar she is.) :lol:

happinesse02kor080210hdhg2.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdbn6.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdyt7.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdel3.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdhk6.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdfp0.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdod6.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdhw6.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdoh2.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdqr3.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdzd3.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdmd5.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdug0.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdyk7.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdtz0.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdmx1.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdcy2.jpg ~ cheeky ~ ;)

happinesse02kor080210hdmn8.jpg:lol::lol:

Great fireworks, BUT is there anything more phallic that THIS? ~ Freud would have a field day! :lol:

happinesse02kor080210hdnw5.jpg

happinesse02kor080210hdgn1.jpg

Episode 4 Ental (100 dls) hurry hurry~~ hehe

http://bigmail33.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...6Tvj21xJ187H6_i

http://bigmail33.mail.daum.net/Mail-bin/bi...U3ajbbN9OGtPtAu

(thanks lovemod for the dakbonsa link... what a great find! hehe~)

Just finished watching episode 4... and oh boy how I'm glad they don't drag SY's "big secret" for too long, and plus, our young lovebirds finally meet again ^^; Ae Da and Kang Seok. I'll look forward to the day when the Queen (a.k.a Ae Da's mom) finds out about this, and also about JS. Mwahaha... poor mother. She had the whole grand marriage plans laid out for both of her daughters~

Hm and now that JS knows SY real identity... ah~ can't wait till she finally introduces him to the Royal Family :lol:

About Park Sang Wook, SY's older brother.. hmm I dunno about him. He seems to have some hidden agenda for himself~ hmph~

And he has this tendency to be the evil one. His frustration towards Ji Sook, and their so-called 'love' affair (or lust? heh~ I really wanna know what happened b/w them in the past)...his unannounced visit to Ji Sook's apartment...

happinesse04kor080217hdkx4.jpg

He can even eat there while Ji Sook is staring at him awkwardly.

Super AWKWARD moment for both, but he seems to hide it so well by keep on eating and eating (and asked for more rice lol)

Dunno about SW... but as though as he can't seem to get over Ji Sook, he's a married man!

His wife has no idea what's going on, and when she does... oh boy.

From the preview for next week, looks she has asked the doctor to keep it a secret.

Hmm... what secret? hmm maybe.... maybe she can't get pregnant? :mellow:

Aite, moving on~~

happinesse04kor080217hdpa5.jpg

I remember this. This is the wall they used in "Lovers in Prague", isn't it? hehe..

When Ae Da finally meets w/ her mysterious man.. ah what a highlight~

happinesse04kor080217hdgw6.jpg

Even though I wished Kang Seok found her first or saw her first, but well, at least they finally meet again.

Another thing I like about this series is the pace. Though it'll be a long weekdrama, but at least it hasn't dragged anything.

happinesse04kor080217hdqj5.jpg

SY: Aaa Halmuhni....

:lol:

And the two brothers seem to be really happy to meet their sis-in-law-to-be :D

happinesse04kor080217hdbk6.jpg

Grandma: And you're Joon Soo's...

Bros (together): Girlfriend.

:lol:

(love how SY tucks her dress in and adjust her proper sitting to add extra plus points from granny heehee)

When JS finally came home with his dad, the dad was like, "Who...are you?", SY is proud to announce that she's JS's girlfriend :lol:

This girl rocks. And Grandma jumps in and scolds JS playfully, "Isn't she pretty? (then to JS) Yah! Why didn't you tell us about her?" mwahaha...

While everyone's so pleased to meet SY, looks like JS is quite pissed off to see her there.

So the man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. Shocked everyone by telling her to get out of his house :ph34r:

And the episode ended w/ SY's smug-look~ haha...

happinesse04kor080217hdsf2.jpg

Guest kacanghijau

hahaha thanks baduy for enriching my korean vocabulary. I do try to learn online for my desperate attempts to understand korean. but don't have much time to do it. I'm also a bit confuse about korean alphabet (hangul) e.g for one character there are two possible equivalent sound like k@g, b@p l@r...

Back to the topic, about this drama i haven't watch it yet. but looking at the screencaps makes me really wants to watch it right now. Plus my favourite actress Lee Eun Sung in this drama. Her character Park Ae Da i looking forward to see how funny and cheerful she is coz in EIA her character acts cool all the time haha.

Archived