[drama 2008] Happiness / Bliss / I Am Happy 행복합니다

Guest huangsy

EDIT: there are 2 anonymous users....

what other charter members of the Happiness Yacht club are here???

We have status green on friend/foe ID on additional units rapidly approaching from Northern California direction. Hold attack wave until this contingent is aligned in formation.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, the Rocky Mountains and heavy snowfall along the Mississippi delta must have been interfering with your radar.....but watch out...I've just spotted a grumpy death eater circling the Golden Gate and preparing to dive...

Over.

Warning to possible Liverpool FC supporters currently in vicinity.

This is a combat zone. Hostilities may commence at any moment and the Ae Da Defence Force cannot be reponsible for any collateral damage. You are, however, welcome to invite any innocent Everton FC supporters to draw fire away from you.

Area of operations apparently now pacified

Shock and Awe has dispersed insurgents.

Returning to normal operations at Glass City Base after one chorus of the Ae Da Defence Force Cheer:

WHO wears short shorts?

SHE wears short shorts!

Some of us veterans are old enough to remember that one...

and I'm old enough to remember it!

And for anyone who isn't and/or doesn't

I can remember as a pioneer tweeny-bopper avant la lettre buying that on a 10 inch shellac 78 out of my pocket money and my father tut-tutting and pretending not to understand phrases like "dig that chick".

• 2 months later...
Guest LilMarMar

Among all of actors, I like Ae Dae and Geun Seok very much.

I wish they are OK at ending.

Beautiful Ae Dae & Handsome Geun Seok - FIGHTING

• 2 months later...
Guest kikthebottle

errr anyone know the name of the actor who plays (Seo Yoon's friend named Dong Seok (동석)) < :rolleyes:

• 2 months later...
Guest approve

it's every good. i want subtitle.

เรื่องนี้สนุกมาก ๆ แต่ว่าอยากได้ซับไตติ้ลมาก ๆ เลย

• 5 months later...
Guest yulie81

I love the love scene of Ae Da and KS. I think they made a really cute couple. Does anyone has information regarding biography of Ae Da such as how old is she? Does she act in other drama?

• 3 months later...
Guest pokumon

Hello,

I have episodes 1 to 50, but I'm missing 51 to 58. Can anyone help me get the rest of the episodes? I tried d-addicts, and they have it, but it's not working out.

Thank you

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest korean_drama_fan

http://clubbox.ne.kr/search.php?total=250&qstr=%C7%E0%BA%B9%C7%D5%B4%CF%B4%D9&page=3

Was a few days late and episode 56, together with the rest of the later episodes appear to have been "zero"rized in this clubbox link :'(

Currently downloading episode 28 at a very slow speed :)

• 11 months later...
Guest lucky21

Sorry to bring back a dead topic. I just finished watching this drama and even though the last 2 epsiodes were a bit rushed, overall was great. I originally watched the drama for lee eun song but jeez the drama was good!

I was wondering like a few others, anyone here knows the ost for those piano pieces? It's funny how that one ost by lisa is never really played in the drama while the piano and "father" songs were played a lot.

I'm not sure how to explain but one of the piano piece that I'm looking for is the one thats usually played in sad moments and usually comes up a lot when Ji Sook is crying (but the song it self isn't really depressive) and the other one is usually played between Ae Da and the boxer it's a happy tune (I think it has a recorder or even a flute playing as well). Lastly, it's rarely played but I believe its the last episode or the 2nd last, where Seo Yoon vists the pharmacy to buy more birth control pills but decides to return it and she gets a phone call but while during that scene a sound track is played.

I'm not sure I'll even get a reply on these since it's a 3 year old drama but thanks a lot if anyone could help!

• 2 years later...

I just discovered this drama and started to watch.  Since the last post was done 2011, I guess I'll be watching by myself. So please forgive me if my post sounds like I'm venting---probably because I am.

I'm just on episode 4 and it's apparent that the husband (chairman son) had a child with his mother's assistant. I'm so disappointed in his character. Although married, he wants to have an affair with her now that she's back. I hope the necklace he is having his wife to buy is not for the assistant.  If it is, I hope the assistant slaps him silly for being so calleous.

Archived