Nishikido Ryo: Half Naked For Boao Magazine

Guest Shiget^

Guest TygrrLilly

I'm actually really really surprised. Ryo's always been a skinny little thing, and he's still thin, but he's not twiggy anymore!

Very nice!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest COOKIE.BANDIT.

He's still pretty skinny.. Wait till they do a feature on Yamapi. Now THAT's beef. Hahahahahahahaha...

if they do a magazine spread with Yamapi like that, I think I would definitely get a nosebleed lol.

but i'm really proud of Ryo :D he just needs a little bit more meat and almost there. he's got a really smex look on his face

Guest plumangel3

This is what's so great about Japanese male celebrities: they're slender but oh so muscular! I never knew all of THAT was under Nishikido Ryo's clothes lol.

:lol: me too =p

Ryo sure is looking hot here ;)

he should star in another drama soon :)

Guest trinity1418

Yeah I loved him in 1 Litre of Tears! I always thought he was good looking but who knew he was so dayem sexy!!!!

I don't care so much for the pic of him where his back is turned...but the other ones are freakin HOT!!!! I want to put them on my myspace..lol...

He's still pretty skinny.. Wait till they do a feature on Yamapi. Now THAT's beef. Hahahahahahahaha...

i'd die if Yamapi will do a photoshoot like that.

Guest dysphoria

that's hot!!!

man.. ryo has matured A LOT over these years.. i still remember how cute he was when he was a junior.. loved him then.. and still love him now!! <3

Archived