Nishikido Ryo: Half Naked For Boao Magazine

Guest Shiget^

Guest vanggirlie

ryo is so drool-worthy. i want a piece of that bod. i think he still needs to add just a little of meat but he's still delicious no matter what. ryo so sexy and good looking, i can't stop looking at him. i so want him to do another drama and do one soon. preferrably one where he's the main lead and is romantic.

oh my i love ryo's tossled hair in that clip where eito woke him up. he looks so sexy in bed....er...right out of bed.

[edit]

i was just looking at the pics again (of course) and HOT DAMN!!!!

i didn't notice how broad ryo's shoulders looked. his shoulders and his arms are my favorite parts in those pics (beside his face). damn i love his arms and shoulders. please can i have a piece of ryo's bod...

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ladyyehse

ohmygod. he looks so hot XD

i first knew of him from Attention Please, and i had no idea he had THIS body under all the clothes :w00t:

Guest lhdn1994

He look so skinny ...

I never would have thought he was this buff....

He got wayyyy hotter XD

His abs.................... *nosebleeds*

i think he grew a LOT since 1 litre of tears~ i didnt think he was all that special then~ cuz he was too skinny~ but he def look hotter now~ damn~

o__o

pretty hot.

and i was starting to think that johnny's boys were not my thing anymore. but these pictures have a 'mature' feel to them (not just him standing there topless for fanservice you know?) so it's hot. :D thanks for posting!

not digging the striped panties though.

Archived