Nishikido Ryo: Half Naked For Boao Magazine

Guest Shiget^

Guest Shiget^

FINALLY THE SCANS ARE HERE!!
Short summary translated by medetaiakaru

Nishikido Ryo, 23 (NEWS, Kanjani8) will appear half-nude (upper body) in the woman's magazine "BOAO" that will be on sale on the 8th.

Ryo is going to appear on page 6. The picture will apparently be one of Ryo lying in bed with just his underpants on, showing off his physical beauty and abdominal muscles he gains from doing sit ups as a "New Year's Present".

If you dont know Nishikido Ryo is, he played in dramas 1 Liter of Tears, Attention Please and Ganbatte Ikimashoii he's also a member of the popular johnnys groups: NEWS and Kanjani 8

just magazine shots, no one scanned them yet:

cdgwp405img600x45011997bo7.jpg

cdgwp405img600x45011997zw3.jpg

dsc01141mr1id9gn7.jpg

dsc01142tg8cv3fu7.jpg

dsc01145kv8to3xc6.jpg

dsc01147va9vr6bz3.jpg

Credits: Johnnys-net.net, dr. p & news_jpop lj

THE SCANS!!

0001111312d2dg4.jpg

0002111337fert8.jpg

00031116d43fep2.jpg

00062114eb7ajf7.jpg

00052114d39dsu6.jpg

00041114af2dkc6.jpg

000711154543ke8.jpg

CREDITS: aken from Baidu posted by akame1126

Ryo Nishikido - Ai Igai no Nande mo Nai (SPIRITS DVD)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6vx6qGR8uE

^

This is Ryo's solo in a Kanjani 8 Con, Ryo stripped here LOL this was his body two years ago :)

Waking up Ryo Chan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ab8TIVA8cLY

^

he's only wearing undies here HAHAHHAHA Kanjani 8 wakes him up early morning :) poor ryo-chan <3

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mashimaro_is_luff

he got a nice figure...

he actually hot.. i wonder why the UTABAN hosts always make fun of him saying he has a face that is ugly as someone's sole foot

This is what's so great about Japanese male celebrities: they're slender but oh so muscular! I never knew all of THAT was under Nishikido Ryo's clothes lol.

Guest chibiryorocks

O_O

wow ryo got buff i mean it looks like he got more buffer because before he was a bit more slender but wow he must be working out i mean look at him!!!! *fans self*

Guest jenny____x

오마이갓!

these pictures just made my whole year... so far. hahaha

he looks really good.

the pants in the last picture is kinda >.< though LOL

Guest chewy_cookie

XD XD XD..this is gonna become my fav. soompi thread. and i have to agree with the person above, that's one funny pair of undies. BUT, ryo looks soo good.

gosh, the pictures are making me blush.

Archived